Receiving Spam or Junk Email From patriot@usa.com? Report It!

patriot@usa.com Profile

Filed Under: Emails

Reported Damages from patriot@usa.com

File A Complaint

User Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Report / Complaint

Pro gun advocate blaming politicians for troubles

This is an unsolicited, extremist pro-gun email, designed to spread hysteria instead of logical debate and is claiming that all Democrats are socialist atheists and fake Jews, out to destroy America.

There is no way to unsubscribe from this person’s mailings and I do not know anything about this individual or how they got my email, but I’m not the only one who’s receiving them.

View Comments About patriot@usa.com
View More patriot@usa.com Complaints
File A New Complaint

Is patriot@usa.com Sending Unwanted Emails? Help other potential victims of fraud or scams by sharing these reports

Google+

User Options

See More Complaints View Comments File a New Complaint

Owner Options

Most Recent Email Reports

Currently No Older patriot@usa.com Reviews / Complaints

User Comments

2 thoughts on “patriot@usa.com

1. I get those too. As far as I can tell, I started getting them because I donated to a conservative congressman’s campaign through a website about which I had a bad feeling. I certainly didn’t sign up for anything. Apparently my email address was sold to spam lists when I contributed. Again, sketchy looking site.

Let it be known that while I agree with a fair measure of the spammer’s positions (“extremism?” lol hardly), I find the attempted literacy of him/her/them to be a real embarrassment to my conservative causes.

There is no way to report the stuff because it’s a spoofed email address. There is no patriot@usa.com address in actual existence. It’s really unfortunate that somebody/somebodies from either side stoops to that level. All we can do is set up a filter in our email programs to delete/send to trash, bypassing our inboxes. It works for this extremist gun owner who has never even had a speeding ticket. ;-)

2. I got it too! It was sent to my old university's email address. I graduated a year ago so how they got that email is crazy! Never mind the fact I'm in Canada from a Canadian university! What idiotic bullshit!

Though I have to say, just the amount of grammatical errors from their manifesto they emailed me made me laugh!