Receiving Spam or Junk Email From pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com? Report It!

pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com Profile

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Report / Complaint

Pinkin Frank Screws People

While trying to sale merchandise on line, person using email above contacted me offering to purchase item. Price was agreed and funds sent to me.

Too much money was sent so the sender requested refund via Moneygram which I did and the funds they sent me went insufficient.

People need to be aware.

View Comments About pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com
View More pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com Complaints
File A New Complaint

Is pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com Sending Unwanted Emails? Help other potential victims of fraud or scams by sharing these reports

Google+

User Options

See More Complaints View Comments File a New Complaint

Owner Options

Most Recent Email Reports

Currently No Older pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com Reviews / Complaints

User Comments

7 thoughts on “pinkin.pinkin4@gmail.com

1. This man is indeed horrible… gave me some sob story about his grandparent passing away. I started being suspicious after he was taking way too long to send anything and proceed with the purchase. I even got an email from a person saying it was a scam. So glad I found out soon.

I will be giving him a piece of my mind when or if he replies to my next email.

PLEASE BE AWARE EVERYONE!

2. Give a guy a break his granddad just died of cancer! I knew as soon as I got the first email it was a scam. He better think twice before he scams me. As of today check is in the mail and I got the story about how he is a god fearing person and he does not want me to be dishonest and keep his additional funds. When FedEx delivers that express payment they can just keep it on the truck

3. I received e-mails from this person for 3 items I had for sale. Used the same message about being out of town to visit his son. He is now using vfvrjvee231@gmail .com as his web address. SO GLAD I LOOKED HIM UP sounds like he is ripping a lot of people off BEWARE

4. Thank you for your comments. I have just been contacted by this person re: something I had for sale. He wrote that now he was actually out of town (from visiting his son) and "how about let's do this." He proceeded to ask for more personal information and said he felt okay about the prices and would send me a check. He ended the message by saying "I need you to be honest as I am a god-fearing person." OF COURSE I was suspicious and searched his name….and found your comments. Sounds like this guy makes a career of ripping people off.

5. Thanks for posting this. I've been contacted by this person with the same email address about an item I had for sale. I began to suspect this was a scam when I got a message telling me his secretary had made out the check including moving charges and asking that I refund the excess.

I wasn't going to refund any money until his check actually cleared.