Kocaso Reviews

Most Recent Kocaso Complaints

Is Kocaso a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Directory ListingGlobal Phoenix Computer T&S Inc Listing

BUYER BEWARE

Was given a Kocaso 7 inch tablet, model # M752, for my birthday. Tablet had issues from the start, ghost touches and failure to respond to touch. There was an obvious manufacturer defect to the tablet’s touch interface, either screen/digitizer being assembled too tightly or misaligned.

Picked up my tablet for the first time in a week or so and touch the app icon on the screen, and bam the screen cracked from the front facing camera spreading outwards to the opposite side. When i contacted customer support to try and file a RMA/repair ticket. I was informed that their warranty does not cover cracked screens or digitizers of any kind, including factory defects. They could how ever replace the tablet with a new one of equal value or same model (depending on if it is in stock at the time) for a $40 charge.

These tablets only cost $36-49 anywhere on the internet. Basically when you do finally get to talk to customer support, they want you to buy another tablet even though it is covered under their so called warranty. They also state that they want the tablet back so they can repair it and sell it as refurbished. Making their grand total made off of one tablet a minimum of $120.

It is my opinion that they repair these tablets and then resell them under another brand , such as AllDayMall and many more or on other websites like amazon.com, as brand new. When in all actuality they are repaired/refurbished devices, returned by other customers who have fallen victim to their “Warranty”.

It is my advice to anyone to not even waste time buying any product from Kocaso or any of their sub names. You can find a design/imagine of their tablets on their main website Kocaso.com and links to re-sellers around the web. I suggest viewing and memorizing the design as i have seen them under many different names while trying to find replacement parts.

KOCASO = BUY BEWARE

Kocaso – 607-257-7279

Consumer Comments For Kocaso

• Syed

I purchase an M752 Kocaso last December. The original package did not include a password that seems to have been Factory
    set. When trying to connect to a local WIFI network, I restarted the unit and now its asking me for a password that I don’t have.
    I’ve sent several emails on their Support page with no reply and tried calling hteir number which I got as 866 777 0079 and all I get every time is a recording indicating they are busy.
    ALL BUYERS OF KOCASO.MY ADVICE IS DO NOT EXPECT ANY AFTER SALES SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Bewarekocaso

I purchased a Kocaso android M1070 tablet from No More Rack last year.
    WHAT A MISTAKE!!!. FIRST OF ALL IT DOES NOT WORK. I have been trying
    for months to contact them. THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES.
    THEY DO NOT ANSWER E-MAIL.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.