Kocaso Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Kevin Kong - Owner Manager
Corp Website: kocaso.com

Kocaso Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Kocaso Complaint

Is Kocaso a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Directory ListingGlobal Phoenix Computer T&S Inc Listing

A joke of a Company

I order a KOCASO Tablet (MX780) from Normorerack. And 2 weeks after I received it the screen started flipping.

Then hthe screen cracked when my 2 year old grand- daughter drop it on carpet, and the keys on the keyboard fell of f of it even before I had a chance to use it. Now I can’t even access it.

And the company wans me to pay the 40.00 dollars to replace it. Although it has a warranty.

Consumer Comments For Kocaso

• I purchase an M752 Kocaso last December. The original package did not include a password that seems to have been Factory
    set. When trying to connect to a local WIFI network, I restarted the unit and now its asking me for a password that I don’t have.
    I’ve sent several emails on their Support page with no reply and tried calling hteir number which I got as 866 777 0079 and all I get every time is a recording indicating they are busy.
    ALL BUYERS OF KOCASO.MY ADVICE IS DO NOT EXPECT ANY AFTER SALES SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY.

• I purchased a Kocaso android M1070 tablet from No More Rack last year.
    WHAT A MISTAKE!!!. FIRST OF ALL IT DOES NOT WORK. I have been trying
    for months to contact them. THEY DO NOT ANSWER THEIR PHONES.
    THEY DO NOT ANSWER E-MAIL.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.