EZ CSI Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: Info@ez-csi.com
Corp Website: ez-csi.com

EZ CSI Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest EZ CSI Complaint

Is EZ CSI a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Directory ListingEZ-CSI Listing

Fake Programs

I purchased cell detective programs from www.ez-csi.com for U$137, after paying by credit card, I was able to download rar files. Was also given link to change the rar format to APK format so that I can load the files into my cell phone.

First, the rar files are infected with a virus, secondly, all the links given never work and the procedure is a boggy one.

EZ-CSI

I sent several emails to their provided address support@ez-csi.com, (I got a reply by Michael Vargas Tech Support Managergot) reply that added to more frustration. When I asked for more help, he became aggressive.

Consumer Comments For EZ CSI

• I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. & Bank of America get my refund.

• I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. Am I out $137? I will try to get my credit card company to refund.

• would be nice if this was true but I believe that this is a scam. Seems to me that this breaks the privacy laws in all 50 states wish it didnt

• Janet is probably a fake name for one of the idiots that work for that place scamming people.

• It is a scam stay away

• I got it to work fine.
      it takes a little patience but in the end it worked great

• Janet how did you get it to work?

• how did you get it to work?