EZ CSI Complaints & Reviews

Most Recent EZ CSI Complaint

Is EZ CSI a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Directory ListingEZ-CSI Listing

Fake Programs

I purchased cell detective programs from www.ez-csi.com for U$137, after paying by credit card, I was able to download rar files. Was also given link to change the rar format to APK format so that I can load the files into my cell phone.

First, the rar files are infected with a virus, secondly, all the links given never work and the procedure is a boggy one.

EZ-CSI

I sent several emails to their provided address support@ez-csi.com, (I got a reply by Michael Vargas Tech Support Managergot) reply that added to more frustration. When I asked for more help, he became aggressive.

Consumer Comments For EZ CSI

• Mohamed Taha

I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. & Bank of America get my refund.

• Kathleen

I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. Am I out $137? I will try to get my credit card company to refund.

• troy

would be nice if this was true but I believe that this is a scam. Seems to me that this breaks the privacy laws in all 50 states wish it didnt

• tom funk

Janet is probably a fake name for one of the idiots that work for that place scamming people.

• Mike

It is a scam stay away

• Janet

I got it to work fine.
      it takes a little patience but in the end it worked great

• Susan

Janet how did you get it to work?

• ronnie

how did you get it to work?

• brandon

Janet, how did you get it to work?