EZ CSI Complaints

Most Recent EZ CSI Complaints

Is EZ CSI a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Electronics Directory ListingEZ-CSI Listing

Fake Programs

I purchased cell detective programs from www.ez-csi.com for U$137, after paying by credit card, I was able to download rar files. Was also given link to change the rar format to APK format so that I can load the files into my cell phone.

First, the rar files are infected with a virus, secondly, all the links given never work and the procedure is a boggy one.

EZ-CSI

I sent several emails to their provided address support@ez-csi.com, (I got a reply by Michael Vargas Tech Support Managergot) reply that added to more frustration. When I asked for more help, he became aggressive.

Submit a Complaint or Review For EZ CSI

9 Comments on "EZ CSI"

I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. & Bank of America get my refund.

I tried to download and it said a virus was attached and it automatically deleted the file. Am I out $137? I will try to get my credit card company to refund.

would be nice if this was true but I believe that this is a scam. Seems to me that this breaks the privacy laws in all 50 states wish it didnt

Janet is probably a fake name for one of the idiots that work for that place scamming people.

It is a scam stay away

I got it to work fine.
it takes a little patience but in the end it worked great

Janet, how did you get it to work?

how did you get it to work?

Janet how did you get it to work?