Testoril Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: testoril.com

Testoril Ratings and Reports

Latest Testoril Complaint

Band of Thieves

I believe I fell victim to this “company” like everyone else here. They promised me the same thing and then got me with the $90.

When I called them they pretty much didnt care. I think these people dont have a soul. Like how can you do that? Know you’re doing something horrible and then when you’re caught doing it, deny it.

At least I paid with my credit card and disputed the charge, which is always awesome.

They are total crooks and their customer service people are just a band of thieves. Their product is also s**t and doesn’t work.

See More Testoril Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Testoril a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Testoril

Consumer Comments For Testoril

• Charles,
    Ordered a trial sample of Testoril. The product did nothing. The company states a 100% guarantee and refund if not satisfied. DON’T BELIEVE THEM. I called to receive my RMA# to send it back for my refund and they said, “all sales are final”. So they are ripping people off by continuing to charge your credit card with further shipments. The product is bogus. The company is running a scam. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY! BE WARNED.

• I bought testoril and it did not do anything for me.I thought I read 30days but it was only 15days.They ripped the money out of my bank.I asked for my money back but they would not give it.This company is ripping people off and they know it.I am going to put this all over the internet.And I am right with this Guy of file a big law suit. If the s**t don’t work why do I have to pay of it???????? What kind of a company is this if it does not work they should refund your money. the company name is premium nutraceuticals and they have at the end of it is LLc which means that they are not liable which also mean if there is any side effects you can not sue them.So why would anyone buy a product like this it isn’t even approved by the FDA

• Complete rip off. Charged 89.99 for the "sample" pack. Stuff is garbage and I shoulda done my research before giving them my information. Calling my bank in the morning to stop future debits to my acct. Tried the customer service number ended up on hold and disconnected 5 times. Tried to send email, there is an error in sending the email. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! This should be against the law!

• I took one dose and had a seigure and could not quite shaking now the are still charging me for it I only order the $4.95 shipping now they keep charging me and I want it to stop

• I ordered the free sample of Vydox and paid the $4.95 shipping on December,2013. The company had mentioned that there would be no other charges and I had never place any other order nor received any shipments from them. On the 14 March my bank account was charged $89.99. I called the company and the agent told me she was sorry and that was because I didn’t canceled my account. She offered me only 50% refund within 3 business days. I do agree that THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF WE HAVE EVER RUN ACROSS!!!! BEWARE!!! IT IS FRAUD.

• Saty as far away from this rip off company as possible, their company goal must be to rip off as many people as possible get as much money as fast as they can , they say 4.95 shipping than they charge 89.99 2 weeks lated as say the 10 days was buried in the fine print and their customer service is combative when approached by phone don’t do an online business with them , they are ripoff artists

• I, too, was suckered in to the "only pay 4.95 shipping cost for a free trial"……………..days later I was charged 89.99, called to complain and was told , "You did not contact us within the 10 days, therefore, you lost your chance at a fee sample"…………..can you believe it. I HAD ALREADY contacted them requesting a monthly shipment because I was pleased with the product. But, now I have canceled everything because of this intentional scam on the "free trial". If you got hooked too, simply contact your credit card company, prepared to tell them the person and day you contacted Testoril to stop the shipment AND DEDUCT the charge from your credit card payment and the credit card company with STOP paying Testoril………………….then they will stop, this worked perfectly for me. Good luck!
    J. Boyd

• Total RIP OFF
    Watch out they also end up charging you twice for the shipping.

• On the bottom of their advertisement, there is a section that says;"terms and conditions’, where it says trhat you will be charged $89.99 after 14 days if you do not call and cancel. Very unscrupulous way to do business. Bottom feeders. They should be sued, because the terms and conditions should be mentioned fron the beginning of the add. Was going to buy, but I checked the bottom of the email and saw the "T & C" clause. Thank God I did not buy trhis crap.

• Folks as an update, READ the Terms and Conditions!
    It clearly states that if you don’t contact them in a small amount of days they will autoship and Auto bill!
    All these FREE Sample companies do it!!!
    My wife just got suckered in by some DIet Crap! Same Deal.
    BUYER BEWARE ring a bell?
    Same thing goes for Elections!

• I responded to an ad for Testoril which stated for $4.95 shipping, I would be sent a free sample; nothing said about auto-ship. The company’s web site states emphatically that the product is 100% guaranteed, that if one is not happy, their money will be funded, no questions asked. Ten days after receiving the "free sample," my bank account was charged $38.71. I called, waited on the phone 10 or 15 minutes to talk to someone, and was told the free sample was included in the small box I received and that the remainder cost $38.71. I told the agent I would return the remainder for a refund. She stated, "Sorry, but that is not possible." This is THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF I HAVE EVER RUN ACROSS!! What a shame that there are companies out there to cheat, rob, and make a person leery of other reputable companies.

• File a fraudulent charge complaint

• I ordered the free sample of Testoril and paid the $4.95 shipping. The company stated emphatically that there would be no other charges. Nowhere did I apply for auto-ship. About 10 days after receiving the product, today my bank account was charged $38.71. When I called the company, I was told that the free sample was included in the small box I received and that the remainder of the box was not a sample and cost $38.71. I told them this was cheating a man in his 70s and that I wanted to return the product and have my money refunded; the agent told me she was sorry, but that was not possible. THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP-OFF WE HAVE EVER RUN ACROSS!!!! BEWARE!!! This company might as well have come to our house and robbed us!!! It’s a shame there are companies like this that make one beware of those which are legitimate.

• Some how these people should have their sight removed. they found a way to rob people.

• I, ordered the ‘free trail sample’ and they billed me $89.99 and I have repeatedly tried to stop this stuff from coming but have been ignored. What does it take?

• I will call to cancel this scam and I will also do it in writing. I don’t know what else it will take. CANCEL MY ORDER NOW!!!

• I too received another package in the mail, but they refuse to honor the 68 day advertised guarantee on their web site, stating I did not notify them within 14 days. When future packages arrive in the mail, do not open, but refuse it and return to Post Office. Good luck!

• call you bank and cancel the debitcredit card asap

• Do what I did, cancel the credit card you used and have your bank send you another one to replace it!

• Call the SOBs and tell them you are going to the Georgia Attorney General and have them put in jail for FRAUD! They understand prison!

• I aw on the web had a trial14 day supply of testoril for $ 4.95 so ordered a 14 day supply. They sent me a big bottle and when I received it there was month supply of 64 pills. There was a note to say if I did not return the bottle after the 14 days I would be charged $ 84.00 I called up to cancel any account and when I was charged an extra charge .The number on the web advertisement they do not answer There is another number and a different name in Georgia. I called and had my name removed from the company. It is a cam and I bet the pills are no good they need to be stopped advertising on the net as they are crooked and jut want to get your credit card number and rip you off. Please stay awy from this company. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

• File a fraudulent charge complaint with your credit card company or bank. They should be able to get you money back.

• i am so upset…IT IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER AND PEOPLE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND FILE A LAWSUIT against them and there is no customer service at all….I got the trial and they have been billing $89.99 since 4 months and when i called they said there is nothing they can do….this has to stop pls….do something..it looks like everyone is getting hit by them….Is there anything we can do to stop this……

• Do not open the package, but refuse it and return to Post Office and have your bank reverse the charge. Wish I had seen this page before I ordered the trial.

• If you go to there main site testoril,com They say they have a 68 day guarantee 100%. so If they charged $89.99 for the product and it has not been 68 days since the purchase, tell them your dissatisfied with the product and make arrangements to follow their procedures to receive your 100% refund no questions ask!

• WHAT A RIP-OFF! – - Also goes for their other Rip-off, VYDOX.
    a) They offer you the product for $ 4.90 shipping only. Then they charge you – unexpected, not authorized $ 89 (because, they say, you had agreed to this charge if you didn’t return the product within 15 days; total El Torro Poo Poo).
    b) Buy the key ingredient, Fenugreek extract – - more than twice the amount in Testoril – - for $ 9.99 from Swanson.
    They also have another rip-off: VYDOX – with Arginine (which doesn’t work) as the active pro-sexual ingredient.
    Stay informed about anti-aging at accredited organizations/web-sites like worldhealth.net or antiagingforme.org .

• This stuff is bull**** and when I got in touch with them I was not aware they were going to charge my account $89.99 no one wants to talk to me. they did offer me a 15 refund. Bull, i’m getting in touch with the BBB and report them as a scam. don’t fall for their bull like I did !!!!!!!

• does this sound FREE if you DO cancel in the 14 days? It sounds like the hit you the full fee even if stopped after but 2 days:

If for any reason during the Trial period (defined in the offer) of your Trial Promotion, you are dissatisfied with your Product, you will need to call our Customer Support and request either an extension of your trial period, or a cancellation of the service. If you wish to keep the 30-Day supply you received, you may choose to pay for that month only and cancel your autoship program. If you are not interested in continuing to use the product for the rest of the month, you will need to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return your product (opened or unopened) within 30 days of the initial trial date to prevent being charged for the full 30-Day supply you received to try. Shipping and processing fees are non-refundable. All sales after the initial 30 Day period expires are final. Autoship cancellations may be processed at any time and require contact with a Customer Service Representative to verify the account holder request. Cancellation of an Autoship request will take effect immediately and any/all future shipments will cease. It will be required to re-order if you would like to re- enroll at a later time.

• You must be an employee of the company. Your as full of s**t as the companies customer service people. I did the same as A. Nelson above. The ignore your requests to cancel via phone or email. The add I responded to said nothing about 14 days. They advertised a “Satisfaction 100% Guarantee”.

100% satisfaction guarantee should not have anything to do with 14 day trial or 68 day trial. 100% guarantee mean legally if NOT satisfied you will be refunded, period.

• This is a bunch of BS , they know that they are going to screw people out of 89.99 each month as long as you don’t catch it on your statement.I will get to the bottom of this however long it may take.It’s not so much the money thing as it is the wrong thing to do.Watch out Testoril this is not over I can assure you.

• I also got scam 89.99 without ok it only took les than half of free sample don’t oreder sample

• Curtis Dupuy 2 weeks ago.

I had a medical issue with the supplement, and they want to charge me $39.00 when I cancelled. They don’t have a complaint department.

• Anyone in Georgia who was defrauded by Testoril? I was also charged $89.99 2 weeks after I responded to their free trial offer. I went thru their ordering process again and nowhere there is a statement about automatic reorder. I submitted my dispute to my bank with a complete file of complaints and ordering page. Victims of Testoril don’t have to suffer from their fraud. They can send contact info to ceo@1-solar.com . i will make a list of all complainants and send it to victim in Georgia for a class action with a Georgian attorney working for his cut of the compensation. You all should contest the charge and spread the word to put Testoril out of business. Don’t just do nothing and suffer from your loss.

• please if u need any kind of help from me just email and i will do my best…. email address is rnjwas@gmail.com and name is Nasir jamal…thank you. also did your bank gave u the money back or no?? please let me know thanks

• See my reply above to Allison where I encountered same problem everyone else sees to be having. Very disreputable business practices and California and Georgia Attorney Generals need to step in and put a stop to this company and its affiliates from conducting business. I have been ripped off $180. for 2 months..

• before it even starts w me, I have here the free one month supply (FREE) one month supply of TESTORIL… I doNOT expect to see any additional charges…I don NOT expect to see $89 charge…I don’t expect to pay $38 to have the thing cancelled…Chances are I may enjoy this drug…if so, then I will purchase each monthly supply one at a time w/ a check or money order…I would hope that these folks will NOT attach any orders to my credit card…so far, nothing has happened yet…Im just getting a jump on it…

• How can C.H.Huggins Stay out of jail when he runs an out & out crooked scam TESTROIL to steal as much as he can get away with from 1000′s of people all across this country. why arnt the c c companies refusing to accept orders from this company & .What can we do to put this C–k Sucker behind bars where he belongs. If I ever run in to this a*s hole I will send him to er’gent care where he belongs.

• please cancell this bull s**t it was a one timt thing and u are still bill ing me do not send puy my money back

• hey dumb***, NEVER buy this s*** on the internet, GO TO A LOCAL STORE,

• They are the BIGGEST SCAM. Preparing a class action Lawsuit. will keep you all updated. They are very UNETHICAL

• PLEASE keep an update posted. these thieves must be stopped.

• let me know if u need any kind of help…my email is rnjwas@gmail.com and if u want my phone number just email and ask and i would be more than happy to help u with this…i am really upset …

• please let me know if u need help:)

• I just went through this also! Got charged 4.95 for trial and for 30 days and within a week was charged 89.99 and my bank account was overdrawn! I called them 3 times and could not even understand them.BIG scam! Let me know about a lawsuit and I would like to know if the 2 golfers know about this or are a part of it!

• Let me know
      jka1100@aol.com
      J Evans

• Count me in on the class action lawsuit!

Sam Ponticello
      Alabama

• I too was ripped off by these crooks. Your class action suit sounds like a good idea. I should have read these complaints before I ordered. I would be $95.00 ahead. David Nester

• I had the same problem.. it is mostly caffeine, and they charged $89.99 2 months in a row after the initial trial offer. It is junk and they are frauds. My bank disputed the charges. I had to change my card to get them to stop. Apparently they use other names of companies to do it as well. Barry S.

• I was scamed just like a lot of other people with a added over draft fee. what a bunch of crooks

• They are not only a scam for the general customer but also for the wholesale side of it.

After buying the merchandise Testoril, cannot be listed for sale unless they ok it.

It does not move, does not sale and there is no way to get rid off it, no return.

Lost thousand of dollars.

For anybody wanting to buy a one time buy without additional charges please go to eBay for purchasing.

Lisa

• hahaha Same thing happened to me!!! They are a rip off both ways for consumers and resellers. preparing a class action lawsuit .. attorney assured its very obvious , just a company waiting to be sued…. will keep you updated

• They got me to. What can we do about it.

• Ken: It seems that I have been duped by this company as well… I thought I was getting a free trial sample. However I guess I did not read the fine print. As well a this I came down with a sever case of Shingles, and have not even opened the sample box. I do not believe I will after read all the complaints. Yesterday, Sat. 11/23 I received another box, WHICH I did not order. The box was put in a mail box for this unit, therefor I was unable to refuse it. I will return the package Mon. 11/25. I certainly hope I find NO charges on my credit card for this. I will will my bank to make sure there is No payment to Testoril, and if necessary contact my attorney….Ken

• Purely a SCAM…Evidently is a seller buy sight and they drop ship for whoever signs up to sell.You can buy the web page;etc wih elaborate pics;etc.I called before the 14 days alloted for the trial and they say you can extend if you want.The bottom line is they canceled my subscription and then without my permission charged me $38.00 for cancelling & then had already charged me $89.00 without my knowledge.I reported them to my band and got credit and also called State General Attorney of my sstate and complained.Also if you are a victim of this scam;consider in starting a CLass Action Suit and post an email for consideration and notify as many victims as possible to consult with any attorney that will take action with this bogus company!

• Use a VISA gift card for these sort of things especially ordering anything on the Internet. You only put the required amount on the gift card and then that’s all they can get.

• thats a great way to do it, good thinking, thanks.

• Thanks for very good advise, we can do that for all our internet purchases…..

• Good idea pity I didn’t use it.Lost $88.95 plus bank fee for foreign transaction $2.95

• LOVE THAT IDEA!!! I can’t believe I never thought of that myself BRILLIANT!

• Ask your CC; tp log on to this site and see the vermin that are out there.,
    These folks also tout Viodex- so watch out.. I tell then up front I do NOT want andauto shipmwnts and will if e order if necessary,. AND EITHER AGREE WITH THIS OR DONOT SEND ANYTHNG. OK? OK!

• I ordered Testoril for the free risk trial they advertised. The customer service rep told me told me I was only charged for the $4.95 fee for the free trial and no further charge would be taken out my account. A monthlater I noticed $89.99 was taken out my account and I called to find out why. This service rep said I was a day past the 14 day limit to cancel it which I did not see whatsoever on the web site as the reason the amount was taken. I feel this was misleading for one rep to say one thing and the other a complete opposite explanation. MAJOR SCAM!!! RIP OFF!!!!!! LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Consider to call and complain to your Stae General Attorneys office and also consider a class action suit with all complainers against this BOGUS company.You would have to contact all you see on line and find an attorney that will take on the suit.

• I feel like an idiot, a pathetic old goon grasping at youth. Testoril did nothing for me and when I called to cancel, I found that I’m just going to have to eat the $67 on my credit card due to missing a deadline that I didn’t know about and a previously unmentioned "No Returns" policy.

• I guess i am another fool…i cancelled my order in days and they refused a refund..They told me during my cancellation call i wont be charged anything..i agreed to send the sample trial back and they said no keep it..It’s in the garbage…Went to pay my credit card andd fount a charge of $89 or so dollars from Testoril… Called them and they were totally arrogant and refused to refund…i will go to the Ga. atty generals site just to add to the list..

• Yes, it’s a scam. They take your money with a 100% no refund policy. Do not use this product!

• Yup! I got sucked in too! Thanks for all the info guys.

• BEFORE YOU TRY THIS, CALL THE 800 NUMBER PROVIDED AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN!!!! Come on you guys, if a woman can figure this out, you can too!!! IT IS A 14 DAY TRIAL!!! They will explain all of that to you! My husband has been on this now for two weeks, yes we got billed EXACTLY as the representative said we would. I called and switched the date of the order so it would be charged on a day that would better suit us… the representative was happy to do it and I even got a bigger discount. Its simple…. they send you a 30 day supply, but give you 14 days to try it free. DONT BLINDLY ASSUME ITS A 30 DAY TRIAL…. take responsibility to CALL and find out for sure!!! NOT A SCAM AT ALL!!! The product is working wonderfully for my husband! We love it!

• I to was dupped by this company. They are crooks. I thought this was a 30 Free trial. You must read the terms and conditions (fine print). Only there do you find out they are billing you on 14 days from the date you placed the order , not the day you receive the trash. It [als has an Iron Glad Gurantee, but that meams nothing. Also they do not refund cash, You get another worthless product or an in store credit. Also you can’t REFUSE THE SHIPMENT or dispute the charges on your credit card. Contact attorny General in your sate or GA. Jerry

• This is one of the biggest scams . I suggest that anyone dealing with this company contact your bank immediately and then the attorney generals office for the state of Georgia. We are going after this company and will not quit until our 89.99 is returned to our bank account.This company has 30 days to return the money that they stole.Our bank is disputing the $89.99 charge for us.WE WILL NOT GIVE UP!

• Ok I am back to report…. one week later. We received the product in a timely manner and my husband started taking it as directed by the customer service representative. He took 2 in the morning and 1 at night for a couple days which is called a loading dose. 1 week later I am happy to report back that this product WORKS! (for him anyway.) He was on another product that claimed to be the best, we saw no change. 5 days on Testoril and the difference is amazing! He is happy, he is full of life, he is beginning to feel his muscles coming back, his libido has returned, I have my husband back!!! So while the online offer may be a bit confusing… CALL and talk to a representative! I am happy to be on an auto mailing and our representative said I can call back in a they will put so it charges my card on the day I want it to. We are very happy with this product, my husband is completely thrilled to feel good again!

For anyone who may be interested, my husband went to the doctor and was told he had very low testosterone. He is 49 yrs old, he was losing muscle, was so tired he could hardly get thru the day, (he would come home at lunch and sleep) he was irritable, and had no interest in ****, he was a mess!!!

We like to take a natural approach to fix health issues as opposed to hitting the drugs. So I have been researching and he takes whatever I ask him to try….LOL. We had a product that worked a little but he still wasnt happy, we tried another and it did nothing, then I found Testoril, I was hesitant to order because I read these complaints, my order did not go thru so I called it in. That was the best move because I too was unaware of the 14 day trial and auto ship. The sales rep made ALL of it totally clear! I decided to try the product anyway and go from there…. We will continue with this product, because it made a profound difference in the way my husband feels in just ONE WEEK! If anything changes, I will post again, but for now, we are happy happy campers! Again CALL your order in…. TALK to a representative!!! Make your own choice!

• I just ordered this for my husband, I went thru customer service and the agent told me straight up that this was a 14 day trial, that I will be billed if I do not call to cancel the order by the date she specified. The Ad led me to believe this was a 30 day trial, so yes it IS misleading, however, the customer service agent was direct about how I would be billed and by what date etc… I may post again after we get and try the product. I would simply recommend calling your trial order in and asking questions. Customer Service Agent was very kind, knowledgeable.

• For all of you who have complaints against testoril, go on line to your respective Attorney Generals web site and file with them. All the information you need to file is there. They get results.

• I have experienced numerous problems with this fraudulous company named Guruaid. 1st they have me sit in front of the computer for over 6 hours and didn’t solve the problem. Call me at 3:00 am US time to finish a session they couldn’t accomplish. I work with them over 2 months and still my computer is not any faster than when I contacted them. It is even worse and not functioning. Then last Tuesday Guruaid completely disabled my computer and now I cannot have internet connection. Guruaid said to contact my provider which I did, the provider test shows no connection and that Guruaid may have infected my computer with some viruses. Everytime I open now then my computer I have no internet connection and the Guruaid logmein screen pops up and then try to connect and failed. I spent over a tremendous amount of time talking with these guys and they become defensive. Guruaid is deceptive company and should be investigated by the FBI.

• This is a bullshit product, don’t get duped! It’s garbage & they won’t refund my $89.99 plus shipping. Stay away from this scam!!

• Just received my "free" trial order, unfortunately before I ran across this complaint list. I will write immediately canceling and future order and send by registered mail.

Any other suggestions?

• What you are going to have to do is file a fraud claim against them with your bank,your bank will take it from there.They can get your money back,they took it without your permission,you will get your money back,You don,t need a lawyer yet. good luck.

• I tried the trial they sent me. Did not like it. They sent me a bottle that i did not order. So i called and they said there computers were down and for me to try later. I do not want this crap. I will more than likely will have to cancel my credit card to stop them.

• I’m just one more man that got ripped off for all the same reasons.

• same thing happen to me,was billed $89.99 after paying $4.95 for what was suppose to be a 30 day free trial.this company are straight out ripping people off.

• I did send back a second order I received and it was sent back to me "return to sender"…unbelieveable!

• **** **** it!! Money is too tight these days to have it taken from me without my permission. This is a scam and I intend to report it to the Georgia Sates Attorney General’s office.

• Their customer service staff are very rude. The guy that I was on the phone with would not let me speak with a supervisor or a manager even after I asked him twice. I finally became frustrated because I was not getting any where with him. I had to call my CC company to have my card cancel and to alert them of what happen with the staff of testoril when I tried to cancel.

• This is a rip off. Trust me I have been burned. Cancelled with in 14 days . $89.99 twice after cancellation. Their phone records disappear. If it were not a scam, they would send you the product free. They get your card and they are like a kid in a candy store. Customer service is a joke. They wont take it back, so throw it out, don’t put someone in the ugly position we got into to. Best advice, ask you Dr first. The contract was null and void

when i cancelled the contract within the 14 day period. They are as greedy as a collection agency. and they take the contract to the bank illegally. I will go to my bank and lodge an unauthorized transaction.

• It would be so much cheaper to just go out and buy Fenugreek , zinc and magnesium pills and you would have the same thing. you could get 6 months worth for the price of one month of this crap.

• I ordered Testoril for the free risk trial they advertised wasn’t satisfied with the results and canceled my subcription with them. The customer service rep told me told me I was only charged for the $4.95 fee for the free trial and no further charge would be taken out my account. The next day I noticed $89.99 was taken out my account and I called to find out why. This service rep said I was a day past the 14 day limit which I did not see whatsoever on the web site as the reason the amount was taken. I feel this was highly unfair and misleading for one rep to say one thing and the other a complete opposite explanation.

• Anyone reading this, DO NOT BUY!!!!!! This company is a RIP-OFF! We called and cancelled within the 2 week period, but they said we didn’t, and that we are stuck paying the $89.99 that they charged to our credit card. This company is only about taking all the money they can from people, and providing them with a crappy product. They are a FRAUD!

• I also tried the free trial offer just paying S&H.. After I received my bottle which came quickly,i automatically called to cancel any further orders that they would automatically take from my account. SO they proceeded to charge me for the 89 dollars for the bottle they sent… So here is whats goin on, the add is misleading, makes you think you get a free 14 day supply to try and then can order more if your interested. but your gona get billed for the bottle they send you. I havnt tried them yet so im not sure if they work or not .. The customer service was alright and they gave me 30% off the bottle.. But still wasn’t real happy with the misleading add!!!

• It Comes in a box…..

• I had ordered the trial and they said I had to send back the unused portion or they would keep billing me. They were rude. These people are scamers and they should be shut down.

• I recently purchased Testoril, and have not as yet started the regimen. A cursory review of the comments I read were all negative. Are there any in the win column?

• No, there is not! DO NOT BUY! They will rip you off. Trust me. I know…

• They just got me for $89.99 a day after 2 weeks. I talked to them and they are going to refund 30%. They are a scam. This isn’t a free trial. You are buying it if you order. I didn’t even notice a change or felt better after taking it.

• After credit card declined them 4 times!Them took me off the FREE TRIAL LIST.And asked me to return the unused product.It said FREE TRIAL REALLY.

• I to was ripped off by testoril what law enforment agencie do you contact.? woods.george49@yahoo.com

• Yes, I would like to know the same thing

• File a complaint with the federal trade commission , that will make them pucker , also dispute the charge with your bank , you may have to cancel your card and get a new one , but its better then getting charged $ 89.99 a month .
      Hope this helps Claude !!!

• Just trying to help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Or you could call the number it gives you when you order the trial to call and cancel BEFORE the 15 day period to avoid being billed 89.99. Common sense isn’t so common anymore huh?

• Similiar experience. Ordered the "free sample" which I was charged only shipping. Then 2 weeks later saw a charge for $89.99 on my credit card account. I called and told them I didn’t want to continue to receive the product and to cancel my account. I was informed that I had to contact them within 2 weeks of the original order to stop further shipments. I resigned that I’d get stuck paying for the next shipment, but would at least get further shipments and charges stopped. When no further product arrived, I called to find ask that they either ship the second shipment that I’d been charged for, or refund the charge for the second shipment. I was told that the charge was for the 1st shipment, since I hadn’t contacted them in time. So….no refund, no product, other that what was supposed to be a "free" trial. Not happy!

• It would be illegal for them to take it back and restock it, so you just have to either throw it out or give it to someone else. Next time, ask your doctor first.

• Even I have experienced this problem with the customer service team of Testoril. I tried reaching them once and they were quite indifferent with me! I felt bad for a while but didn’t feel like placing a complaint at the time! I hope you guys will take this into consideration! Thank you! weed doctors