Family Dollar Reviews

Familydollar.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 12, 2016

Family Dollar Contact Information

Business Name: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
PO Box 1017

Family Dollar Reports

Most Recent Family Dollar Complaints

Is Family Dollar a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Dollar Stores Directory ListingFamily Dollar Stores, Inc. Listing

Will hire people other companies will not!

Lawanda Denise is a store manager of Family Dollar and she has an arrest record a mile long. From theft to perjury.

This lady called the police on me because I would not leave my purse at her register. And I told her that I would not so she called the police on me and I sued the Family Dollar store and won my case in court. And the funny thing about this is all they did was move her to a different store.

So even if the store gets sued because of someone racial profiling actions you will still have your job with them. lol

Family Dollar – 3240 Us Highway 27 S Sebring Fl 33870

Most Recent Reviews About Family Dollar

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Family Dollar

• ED

I have just filed the complaint I am waiting for a responce .

• ED

I visited store #07061 at 2:27PM location 216 Bussey St. Dedham,MA. to discuss a tree stomp that was left and is still sitting in a parking space to the left of the building since 11-09-2016 at 4:27 PM that damaged my truck while trying to park in a legal space for parking in the store’s lot. The store Manager litterly ignored me and told me to go to your web sight For a answer he could not be bothered.I got a warmer responce from the clerk that night that took the time to come out and look he also tryed to contact the contractor that cleans the lot and stated he would leave a note for the manager. I would think as a customer for over 20 years The clerk was a better representative of your company and should be the manager. Today date 11/18/16 This show the Manager is in no rush to remove the hazzard.