Allstar Products Group Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Contact: Scott Boilen - CEO
Corp Website: allstarproductsgroup.com

Allstar Products Group Ratings and Reports

Latest Allstar Products Group Complaint Filed

Sad 18 yr. old kitty named "Missy"

I have just purchased my THIRD Cat’s Meow and need some satisfaction from Allstar Products Group. When the first one broke after 3 wks. I was able to exchange it for a new one at Walgreens.

When that one broke, I didn’t feel I could expect Walgreen’s to replace at no cost a second time, so I purchased the second one. The second one lasted 5 wks.and Walgreen’s refused to exchange it for a new one.

So I purchased a third Cat’s Meow (I am now $60.00 into Allstar and I wish I could be optimistic about this one lasting, but I’m NOT.

My 18 yr. old cat, Missy, loves this toy and I really feel Allstar owes me and my Missy some satisfaction.

Is Allstar Products Group a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

More About Allstar Products Group

Other Company Officers:
Gary Sullivan, Director, Amy Bouman, Human Resources Executive, Jerry Iodice, Sales Executive, Donna Pereira, IT Executive, Henny Karreman, Finance ExecutiveSKS: Allstar Marketing Corp, AllStar Products, Allstar Marketing Group, allstarmg.com

Allstar Products Group Subsidiaries

Perfect Meatloaf

Allstar Products Group Reviews and Complaints

Currently No Older Allstar Products Group Reviews / Complaints

User Thoughts About Allstar Products Group

• My husband fixed our Cats Meow toy by holding in the start button for 10 seconds. He said sometimes that helps to reprogram it. Good luck.

• I am truly disgusted with the Cat’s Meow. Once Walgreen’s exchanged for a new one. Then I purchased a second one and now 5 wks. later this one is broken and Walgreens’s will not exchange for a new one. I just bought my THIRD one (only because my 18 yr. old cat adores it!) and if this one breaks right away like the others did, I expect Allstar to compensate me or send me a new one.

• I have 3 of your ez eyes large print keyboards and you say they are to be spill resistant and they are not…i am on my last one…i had them in my closet until i needed a keyboard and now ..on to the last one so 2 bad so far,,,,get a drop of liquid on them and they are done

• I also have bought a second Cat’s Meow because the first one "died". I would guess that the gizmo that goes around came off the track internally. The second one was doing just fine until I had to replace the batteries last night. As I was ready to insert the 3rd one, the spring for the battery bottom came right off. Spent a frustrating 1 hr trying to get it back on….no luck. Silly as it may sound, my cat seems to be "down" because it isn’t working. So far, I am out only the $20 because my friend bought the first one for the cat.

• I have written a message twice and you do not accept it. Do you stand behind your faulty product????? from name Dolly Two purchased meow products have promptly broken and were missing a part.

• I bought 2 meow toys and each one promptly broke. I purchased the toys at bed bath and beyond. They included just one wand each where I understand that walmart included 2. Do you stand by your product???

• I purchased the meow toy at bed bath and beyond and it worked for a very short time. I purchased another one as my cat enjoyed the toy
    and It promptly broke down. A friend bough her meow toy at Walmart and she received 2 wands where I only received one wand both times. Do you stand behind your product?

• Purchased Cat’s Meow for my cat, it lasted maybe two hours run time, kitty really loved it when it worked, sad to watch my cat when it quit, she just laid on it waiting for it to work again. I dismantled it to determine what the problem was, I found the small plastic/nylon gear driven had its worn down by the helical gear driving it. This pair of gears should have been made of a harder material (brass) at least tough enough to withstand the load presented by the helical gear attempting to drive the belt drive driving the LARGE disc and wand. I would very much appreciate being able to purchase these gears!! Twenty dollars is just too much to pay for at the very most two hours of use! Can these parts be purchased?

• Jan Skidmore Chicago Il
    the cats meow is the worst product I have ever bought for my 2 cats I have exchanged the toy at Walgreens 5 TIMES each one was worse then the last .How do you tell 2 cats it’s broke and does not work anymore. What a rip off

• Bought the Cats Meow for our three cats . It lasted 1 wk…then bought new batteries. Installed them…..nothing! My son said it smelled like the motor burned up! Really! Spent $19.99 on a product that lasts only this long? Very disappointed!

• We bought a Cat’s Meow that lasted only a day as well. Then we bought a 2nd one thinking maybe we just ended up with a dud. The second one lasted only 2 hours, it was worst then the first one! I contacted the company requesting one that works or my money back. Their public relations person is Carolyn Evert and her email is cevert@360publicrelations.com. I found that under contact on their website http://allstarmg.com/.

• the cats Meow lasted one day. Now it only rotates if the cover is off. A large expense for a one day use.

• Why do I feel this comment will never show on line

• Surge protector tripped, no way to reset it. So now the side socket is worthless, doesn’t work