SENSA Weight Loss System Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Sensa.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 27, 2014

SENSA Weight Loss System Corporate Contact

Business Name: SENSA Products, LLC.
Manhattan Beach, California 90245 USA

Corp Phone Number: 866-514-2554
Corp Website: sensa.com

SENSA Weight Loss System Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest SENSA Weight Loss System Complaint

Is SENSA Weight Loss System a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingSENSA Products, LLC. Listing

I've got the Sensa that I've been ripped off.

In February I decided to call and get your “free trial” for what I believed to be a fee of only $4.95 shipping and handling. After receiving it I spoke to my naturopath and we both decided that it was not the right way for me to proceed with my weight loss. I called up Sensa to cancel the automated shipping. The person I spoke with asked for my order ID and gave me a cancellation confirmation number; I assumed that would be all.

On Saturday (6/29/13) I came home to find a box with months 3 & 4 of your product. I was unable to call at that time due to the fact that it was after business hours. When I called Monday (7/1/13) at 8:05 am the phone system said it would take 10 minutes; it took 20. I was finally connected to Dwain (5083) who said there was no call on record for my previous cancellation and that I would have had to send back the trial I had in order to actually cancel it.

When I called to cancel the first time there was no mention of that and had I known I would have been charged $97.15 I would have gladly done so. He then informed me that he wouldn’t be able to assist me with the first order but would be able to help me return the second one and cancel all future shipments.

After all of that was taken care of I asked to be connected to a supervisor. Nancy (0681) was the person I was transferred to. She then informed me that because there was no call on record of my cancellation, they didn’t receive the original product back, and that she couldn’t give me a refund because it was past the 30 day return policy anyway. Not only is the web site misleading, but the customer service hotline was extremely unhelpful. Free means free; not free right now and we’ll bill you later.

Not only did I get misinformed about what I had to do the first time I called to cancel, but then I was essentially called a liar, and stolen from. I should not have to pay for a product I would have been more than happy to return because someone at this company didn’t tell me what I needed to do as to not get charged. I should not have to pay for a product I did not use. I should not have to pay for a product because someone, presumably new at this company, made a clerical error.

Not only is the website is misleading, but it could also be considered false advertising.

Consumer Comments For SENSA Weight Loss System

• I tried their product and hatred what it did to food There was no weight loss. return products but apparently did not do it the way they wanted and now they want to charge me more. Ridiculous. Trying to find the corporate address.

• Being a consumer has always required a bit of vigilance. From protecting yourself against online fraud to developing good conflict resolution skills, this page has a wealth of information to help me to make the most of my experience as a buyer. Thanks for valuable information….

• i AM A DIABETIC ANDI USED SENSA (AGAINST MY DOCYOR’S ADVICE) FOR 1 MONTH BUT IT DID
    NOT WORK. i DECIDED TO CARRY ON BUT MY BLOOD SUGARS WENT HAYWIRE. i STOPPED
    USING SENSA AND I HAVE FINALLY HAVE THINGS UNDER CONTROL.

I AM NOT SAYING YOUR PRODUCT CAUSED THIS BUT FEEL IT WOULD BE WISE TO STOP.

MAY I RETURN YOUR PRODUCT?

ITEMS TO RETURN ARE: MOINTHS 4,5,6.

• I tried Sensa For Men and the product caused a burning sensation in my stomach. At first I didn’t think it was the Sensa but I kept trying it and found that Sensa For Men was in fact the cause of the burning sensation. The sensation occurred each and every time I used the product. I stopped using the product and the symptoms did not occur. I am sure it was the Sensa that was causing the problem. I advise anyone thinking of trying this product not to do so. There are more less expensive and natural ways of losing weight and that’s by going on a multivitamin, lettuce and good clean water diet. It’s safe and the weight will come off sooner than you think.

• I tried their product and hated what it did to food There was no weight loss. Return products but apparently did not do it the way they wanted and now they want to charge me more. Ridiculous. Trying to find the corporate address.