Natural Cleanse Plus Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: support@naturalcleanseplus.com
Corp Website: naturalcleanseplus.com

Natural Cleanse Plus Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Natural Cleanse Plus Complaint Filed

Is Natural Cleanse Plus a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingInternet Service Group Ltd Listing

Unwarranted Charge

on 12/5/2013 I order the Natural Cleanse Plus and the Garcinia Cambogia XT M. I called the company on 12/11 to cancel and return the order and was told by the rep they would give me an ext. with the product.

I called back today 1/16 to cancel and was billed and early termination fee. When I called in I was told the reason I was billed was because I did not call and speak with a representative but cancelled on line.

This company is giving false information and then expect you to pay the consequence for them not giving full disclosure to their customers. If the rep had cancelled the service as I had requested i would not have had an early termination fee, and even when their system clearly states that i was given an extension, I was still required to pay an early termination fee.

10 Most Recent Natural Cleanse Plus Complaints

Click To Search For Natural Cleanse Plus Complaints

More About Natural Cleanse Plus

Internet Service Grp Limited - 483 Green Lanes, London, England, N134BS, United Kindgom

Consumer Comments For Natural Cleanse Plus

• I have an unauthorized charges on my bank account. The transactions number are: checkcard 1214 optimalhealth 877846901474483144349010861893390 and checkcard1214 cpl cleanseplus 855-6275871 FL 24559304349900010974487 recurring