Natural Cleanse Plus Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Corp Phone Number: 855-627-5871
Corp Email:

Natural Cleanse Plus Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Natural Cleanse Plus Complaint

Is Natural Cleanse Plus a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingInternet Service Group Ltd Listing

Colon Cleanse will Only Clean Your Bank Account Out!

I had a similar experience as the lady who commented previously. I purchased the free trial. There was no mention of “Later Billing”, or that you have 2 weeks to respond to them. You also do not receive any of this information with the product.

I read everything I could find, because I’ve been scammed before. The customer service representative assured me that it was located in the “terms and conditions” but it was located nowhere in plain sight or on the paperwork received with the product.

This is a scam. The product did not work.

Once again, I’m very disappointed. These products make it difficult to shop online.

Consumer Comments For Natural Cleanse Plus

• This is scam. Happened too me too. All I wanted was a free trial, but they didn’t give you a chance to try it; they charged you as soon as you got your credit card number. They never answered your phone, email, and the like. No tern and condition. They charged me for something that I didn’t even order.

• I have unauthorized charges on my credit card going back to the summer of 2014. I was never sent the trial products that I ordered. I am just now able to review all charges which are exceedingly high and expensive over time.
    CPL- Cleanse Plus: 855-6275871 (is this a phone number??)
    Optimal EX Tampa FL 877-846-9014
    Are these products from the same company? Very confused about this. All I wanted was a trial package which was never delivered to me. If it was sent and returned for some reason why would company continue to charge??
    How do I get refunds to my credit card for all the charges? I do not want to have to go to the bank’s fraud dept. but I will if I have to.

• I have an unauthorized charges on my bank account. The transactions number are: checkcard 1214 optimalhealth 877846901474483144349010861893390 and checkcard1214 cpl cleanseplus 855-6275871 FL 24559304349900010974487 recurring