Natural Cleanse Plus Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Natural Cleanse Plus

Unwarranted Charge

on 12/5/2013 I order the Natural Cleanse Plus and the Garcinia Cambogia XT M. I called the company on 12/11 to cancel and return the order and was told by the rep they would give me an ext. with the product.

I called back today 1/16 to cancel and was billed and early termination fee. When I called in I was told the reason I was billed was because I did not call and speak with a representative but cancelled on line.

This company is giving false information and then expect you to pay the consequence for them not giving full disclosure to their customers. If the rep had cancelled the service as I had requested i would not have had an early termination fee, and even when their system clearly states that i was given an extension, I was still required to pay an early termination fee.

Additional Information:

Internet Service Grp Limited - 483 Green Lanes, London, England, N134BS, United Kindgom

View Comments View More Natural Cleanse Plus Complaints

Is Natural Cleanse Plus a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options