Mango Pure Cleanse Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Nate Lind - Owner
Corp Website: mangopurecleanse.com

Mango Pure Cleanse Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Mango Pure Cleanse Complaint

Is Mango Pure Cleanse a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingNBL Limited Listing

Ripped off and want my money back

I was offered a free trial of Garcinia Cambosia and Green coffee bean and told I only had to pay postage.

On friday the 28/11/2014 I checked my bank account to find they had taken over $200.00 from my account.

I am in contact with my bank because I did not authorize anyone to deduct money from my account. This is fraud and theft. I am taking this further and want my money back. I am a single mum and cant afford to give away money like that.

I would never have ordered their free trial for $4.95 postage if I new it would cost me $200.00.

Thinlive and MOP*Mangopure – Arkansis City KS

10 Most Recent Mango Pure Cleanse Complaints

More About Mango Pure Cleanse

Related Company & Complaints: Colo Cleanse Pro, Boost Club DTXMAX, Good Health & Age, LLC, Max Detox Detox Blend, NBL Limited, SND Holdings, LLC, Try Diet CPC

Consumer Comments For Mango Pure Cleanse

• I found the article advertising the free Trial for the “Trim Garcinia Gold” and “Trim Mango Clease”. I have always been warned to never agree to free trial ANYTHING that requires your card information. When I was 18 i didn’t listen and attempted to make a purchase for a “free trial” for something and like everyone else, ended up having to close my banking account and re-open a new one because the charges kept coming in over $100 a month and there was no contact number or ANYTHING to stop it!!!
    *****************************But anyway, I immediately knew that this particular article I found (via Yahoo) was a scam because one of the comments that were left was by a young girl named Diane. It was the very first comment and as soon as I saw that photo I knew it was too good to be true. It is a photo of a young girl with long light brown hair, very pretty girl, wearing a long sleeved white shirt and her legged is slightly propped up so you see her knee beside her head in the photo. This EXACT SAME PHOTO was listed in my “people you may know” on my facebook for a couple of weeks. I never clicked on the profile and had never seen the girl before.
    Then one day I was on pinterest and found a MeMe in the “humor” section with that EXACT SAME PHOTO AGAIN!!!!! it was a photo of that girl, the one being used on facebook and the one being used as a girl named “Diane” commenting about these products and “how well they work”. It was a rather rude MeMe that someone had created mocking “pretty girls” and I instantly recognized the photo and decided to go see if she was still listed in the “people you may know” section of my facebook, and she was. I sent the girl a polite message with a copy of the pinterest photo attached letting her know that her picture was floating around Pinterest. she responded with “oh my gosh” then “that is so embarassing, thanks for letting me know” and that was the end of it.
    I just went back to see if I could find the messages to see what name was being used for her photo THEN and the account has been deleted :- the name now just shows up as “Facebook User” and there is no longer any photo. I’m kind of interested in figuring out who the person in that photo really is because this is just weird to me. In a world with SO MANY people this photo has come accross my path 3 times now.

• Another victim in their pocket…I saw an add for the Mango Cleanse and the Trim Garcinia products on Facebook. I read what I could (testimonials) because there was a timer… That’s just enough time to put your card information in and forget about time for the “fine print”. Anyways, I ordered them on 7/17/14, and got the bottles the next freaking day!! I was excited about the speedy shipment for only $4.95 per bottle…but I hardly remembered the 14 day free trail…so when I check my account today and see that I was unknowingly charged $79.94 for each freaking bottle on 8/6/14, I flip out, call my bank to cancel the transaction. It’s going to take 10-15 business days most likely. (I hope to God it works) but in the meantime, they told me to contact the companies to cancel my order…
    …then along came the service rep David…b*****d. When I called and explained the situation, he happily asks me “well, before you confirmed your order, did you happen to read the paragraph next to the billing section?” No punk!! There was a freaking timer counting down!! How convenient for y’all to rush your customers to get ripped off! We battled it out and he only offered me a 50% discount off a future purchase…I WAS CALLING TO CANCEL THE PRODUCT, WHY WOULD I WANT MORE?!! Then he says he can give me 35% off my purchase and it will be refunded to my account in 5 business days, I was exhausted by then and agreed to that. Lesson learned…but not fully learned until I get my card replaced because it looks like too many people have canceled their forced “subscriptions” and still get charged the following month(s). I wish there was something to be done about this!! I’ll let y’all know if I’m successful.

• i had the exact same thing happen but times 2. I was able to get all of out money back.
      since we have the product I want to try it… did you have any luck?

• I ordered a free trial, i paid for $4.95 each for the shipping on both trim garcinia and pure mango cleanse!! I just used it for 12 days so that means i didnt reach the 14-day trial..the costumer service guy named KURT said that the 14-day trial started from the day that they shipped it!! Are they crazy?? I was soo pissed coz they deducted my bank $79 each on each product..so to sum up everything it’s $158!! I wanted my money back but he said he can’t do anything about it!!! I just threw my money in a non-sense product!!!

We consumers should make an action of this!! We should sue them for their scam!!!!

• WELL, their product is SUCKS!!! doesnt work. I do excersicing , I eat well and i I was looking for something to help me a little more. Those pills DO NOT WORK AT ALL. I called 3 times to cancel the trial but they wanted to extend the trial. When finally I could rid of this, they took $10 more dollars from my credit card WITHOUT authorization or notices. They told me for a trial free of compromise and just pay $4 for shipping but they obviously told sh@$()@ VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED !!!

• THIS COMPANY WAS A HUGE p**s OFF! So i didnt really put in all my effort and anger into fighting with the lady on the phone the first time i was charged, so i only got a %60 discount. I wasnt even fussed about that, she told me my subscription was canceled and that i would not receive and further shippments or charges, but then a month later, guess what happened? THEY CHARGED ME $101.69!!! So i called back, VERY FURIOUS, i just said i was going to cancel my card and call and say they were robbing me and taking money out of my card, so they said if i returned it they would give me $89.69 back:) still $2.00 PLUS SHIPPING* money lost, oh well.. lesson well learnt.

• I ordered a $4.95 trial of the product it arrived and i tried for a few days. When my wife found out what I was taking she suggested that I stop as the ingredients could react with the various medications I was taking. When my credit card bill arrived 13 days after the original $4.95 US charge was a $107.16 charge. I immediately called the company, they said that if you don’t want to continue with the product you must cancel in the first 14 days.

To make a long story short I insisted on a full refund and was told I had to return product note, ( I only ever received one bottle) to 64 Bakerfield St, Toronto, Ont MJ3 2W7along with the return product authorization #.

Since I live in Toronto I planned to return it myself. In the meantime I called my credit card company who agreed to reverse the charge and instructed me to return any other product that should arrive after my cancellation. I am going to post to Facebook about this scam we should make it go viral and put a stop to this shady mechadising!

• I am having the exact same problem now. I sent e-mail to cancel on April 2 and then got more product May 10. Called and cancelled everything and got RAM number. Did Cal Nutrasciences at 64 Bakersfield give you full refund?
      Carol

• I AM IN SIMILAR SITUATION AND FEEL THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF INOCENT CUSTOMERS.
      HOW CAN THIS GO ON AND ON AND ON? IS THERE A WAY TO SHUT THIS SCAM BUSINESS OFF?

• david
    Sorry To say I am in the same boat as you all I followed Dr. Oz’s recommendation and tried the products I was sure to tick of the boxes on the order form for no refills and I still received the 2 products with no paperwork / invoice or return address I have been charged 207.00 Canadian. I have called the 1-888 #s received the confirmation of cancellation and requested an email to that effect. I am calling my Credit card to make sure that there is no Charge put against the account from these companies and will voice my displeasure to the Dr Oz web Site as well.

• Did anyone successfully get their money back? I ordered the free trial and sent it back the same day. Just noticed they charged me 99.99 on my credit card. Any advice?

• I just spent 1.5 hours with VISA and the manager there call the company directly while I was on the line. Finally, to make a long story short, I have had to cancel by VISA credit card and go through the VISA fraud department. I would suggest everyone do the same thing. I contacted the two companies who claim they are different (but they are not) … Mango Cleanse and Colon cleanse… even when the customer service person told me they are the same company. I emailed them within 6 days to emphatically let them know that I have a colon condition and to NOT send any more products until I test them. They ignored the email, charged me on both products so far three months (over $600.00) even after sending me a cancellation number. I would suggest that everyone go to their local respective newspapers to see if the news departments are willing to put these stories in the newspaper as CLEARLY scams and FRAUD.

• File a claim with your credit card

• Easier said than done Mike. Am on disability, receiving only $741 monthly; have debit card through bank and am being put through the mill as if I’ve committed some heinous crime. The bank temporarily reversed charges of $159.88 plus on top of that they charged me overdraft fees of $35.00 each. If I lose, they will take all that away from me, yet, by law they are not to touch monies I receive (SSI & SSDI). Have emailed the company regarding this but to no avail. They do not like to respond or when they do the people are very-very rude. Have a GR8 day!

• Despite calling to cancel what I had no idea was a subscription when I ordered a free trial for 4.99$, I have now been charged $200. Very upset!

• I was charged about the same & I didn’t even receive the product. When I called to cancel, they just hang-up.

• Readers be ware….this is a pure marketing scam, chapeau to them for being so clever! side note; NO Email notification was never sent even confirming the charges after the trial period was over and Agent at Customer Service insisted that only credit that would be applied (at greater amount) was if I returned the unopened bottle…wow, over $40 lost in shipping costs?!!? what a crock. Hope these reviews hurt their reputation/product.

• Scam! Yes it is a scam based on people’s unwillingness to read the very fine prints in the "Terms and Conditions" section. I fail for it too. However, trying to "unsubscribe" is more difficult than just a phone call or email. Their email address: support@mangopurecleanse.com. IS WRONG. Secondly, if you’re from Canada and the dshit is mail to you from Ontario, your "file" might not be in the Canadian’s client file system. If the Canadian system doesn’t have you, then try the US client file system which means you have to phone back the 1-866-613-1731 and start over again with the cancellation. NEXT ask for a RMA # to return your unopened bottle(s). The REP will try to be NICE by offering you $51 credit on your credit card for a product that you just paid $89.99 for it. Apparently it would cost me over $49 to ship a tiny bottle back to them. HELLOOOOOO! Please REFUSE this deal; get the RMA#, ship the **** back and get your full refund. Also, take a digital picture of your unopened bottle(s) next to the package and another pic of the bottle(s) in the mailing package too. Good luck.

• I need the phone number to cancel my shipment. Also, does one have to cancel in writing. Help.

• Hi there. I just called the 18882433876 and spoke to Jackie. I cancelled my accounts-which I didn’t know I had and she gave me RMA numbers to write on the unopened packages I received, much to my surprise, this morning. SHe said when they received shipment back they would refund my charge. Fingers crossed. Sadly I didn’t realize the 15 day cancellation so yes I took got suckered for about $120.
      I also have had my credit card blocked and am having a new one issued, means I can’t use it for next 7-10 days but at least neither can they

• I also ordered the trial for $4.95 mango cleanse and $4.95 coloncleanse. I never did receive the trial only 1 months supply at a cost of $94.22. I called them the next day after I ordered trial and cancelled any further orders which they did. I kept the month’s supply but never would have ordered that much, I agree it is a SCAM. On the positive side I have had good results with the product. I am taking it for Fibromyalgia and it certainly has helped but I certainly will not order from them again.

• Called the 866 number. The phone rings once and then nothing, just silence. Hoping to cancel ASAP

• I too ordered the free trial and sent two e-mails not to send it again. They are very smart that charged me 104 dollars on 24th Jan and when received the money the shipped the product. received on March 6th. I called CIBC bank a very rude Indian woman spoke to me and told me to send the product back to Mango cleanse so as they can return the money back to me. she said I authorized the company for three purchases!!!!!

• well i have to say i am very up-set , i never ordered a thing of here , i asked for a free sample they were offering to try and they stole 99.99 of my credit card and i was only to pay 4.95 for shipping , i am **** off to no end

• I didnt do any research before i send for the free trail. When i came accross this when i got the pills i called my credit card company right away and reported my card lost so they could send me a knew one and mango clense couldnt take anything from my visa. Did receive a email from them saying my trail as ended and account cancelled. Glad i read this thanks:)

• Please cancel my account, Rosemary Allen, 3612 – 31A Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6T 1H3. This product did not help in any way and now I find a charge on my card for $98.79. Please remove this with 48 hours or I will contact my credit card company, my bank and the FTC. thank you for not being very clear.

• Thank You for saving the rest of any potential customers. How can we bring these criminals to justice. Sounds like they need to be out of business. Hope the emails shut them down!

• Thank you all for this! I am glad I found this page. I googled the product to see if there were complaints because I was caught with a similar diet program 4 years ago using Acai berry juice and Wei tea. The tea cost $75.00 and turned out to be regular chinese tea you get at the market for $5.00. I also had trouble getting out of that scheme. I don’t understand why there are no laws to protect consumers from fraudulent, misleading marketing. Also – are there any juried trials that show these pills ‘do no harm’??

• SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM,SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHAME ON THEM! WAS TOLD BY "JACK" THAT NOTHING COULD BE DONE ABOUT THE 89.99 TAKEN OUT OF MY VISA BECAUSE I DID NOT CALL THEM TO EXTEND THE 15 DAY FREE TRIAL . BTW THE 15 DAYS STARTS THE DAY YOU PLACE THE FREE ORDER!! HOW FAIR IS THAT?? ONE PRODUCT I RECEIVED EXPIRES 02/13!! SELLING NEAR OUTDATED PRODUCTS?? I FEEL SICK I FELL FOR THIS SCAM-I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO WASTE!! I TOLD THEM TO TAKE ME OUT OF THEIR COMPUTER WITH ADDRESS, DO NOT EMAIL ME, DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING OUT TO ME, CANCELL ALL EVERYTHING!! I WILL CANCEL MY VISA BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• son unos ladrones ,abusivos y mentirosos, yo compre este producto por $ 4.99 y cuando me llego la cuenta de mi tarjeta de crédito me habían cargado 79.99 dólares , cuando al fin pude comunicarme con ellos ,y quise devolver las pastillas por que nunca las tome , me dijeron que no era posible , que no me devolverían mi dinero y aparte de esto que tenia que seguirles comprando mensualmente , entonces tuve que perder mi dinero y cancelar mi tarjeta se crédito para que no me siguieran robando mi dinero , mucho cuidado con estos ladrones

• I Purchased the trial also for 4.99 for easy colon and Mango cleanse as trials only.Got the products used them for a month with no results at all.Surprise when i get my Visa card bill next month,they charge me for the samples and they also charge me for the full package that i never received.Thats 209.00 for nothing.Please do not give them your credit card number.They can do what they want with it.Can’t reach anybody……..Its a SKAM

• SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! I bought the free trial offer and it is all lies!! They are con artists! DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT! It didn’t even work well! After only using it a few days I had to send it back at my own expience!! This company needs to get closed down!!
    Tiffany k, 18yearsold

• You expected to lose weight in a few days?

• Ya I was told my card was declined then to check my invoice online to see I was charged…was nuts! I called and cancelled 8days in…and she tried to make me try it out for a month but I wasn’t dumb to fall for it I said ahhh it says 15day trial and I’m going to cancel right now…so they charged me 4.95=5.10(usd) and told me I will get charged 19.99 for cancelling and not sending back the product. I told the lady I better not see 89.99 on my next invoice afterall I cancelled before 15days!!.. This company has a bunch of con artists working here! All liars!

• I called in and spoke with them and I have to say my experience was much different.

The lady I spoke with very polite, honestly one of the best customer service people I have ever dealt with. I had been using the product for around 4.5 weeks and seen some decent results, I was down like 7 pounds. Upon asking about potentially delaying shipments, the lady said not a problem at all. I got scheduled to receive the product every 60 days instead of every 30.

I’m a satisfied customer!
    Kareb

• Is this really working for you. There seems to be a lot of unhappy people saying it does not

• I’m glad that you had a pleasant experience…considering most of us were ripped off without even opening a bottle. :(

• O ****, I just order 2 bottles, when do they charge your account for the $80 after 14 days?

• I agree with the above

• If you want to get a refund with just about no questions asked, just tell them you are going to call your bank, credit card, or FTC, and they will refund you quicker than ****.

• I got the same number was busy so I call the bank and cancel my debit card and I keep a walmart card when I order online for anything

• I just called to cancel my subscription. I told them i was going to contact my bank and have any further credit card payments stopped today. She gave me the cancellation codes for both products and i have received the emails confirming the same. Hopefully there won’t be anymore issues.

• Did you have any problems since cancelling? I’m going through something similar.

• I ordered Mango Pure Cleanse and Colo Cleanse and was told by Cara and Joyce that they were free samples ($5.95) to be returned by a certain date if dissatisfied–no charge. The product really hurt my stomach and I returned nearly full bottles, with letters of cancellation, weeks before the deadline to return them-as I was told to do. They charged my visa anyway, saying that I didn’t call to cancel. I was NOT told to CALL to cancel, only return the product with a certain RNA # on the outside of the package. The representative, Karissa, would not even discuss what had happened with me , even though I had names, dates, and times of my conversations with their girls and NEVER was told to CALL to cancel, only to return the product. I think these people are really dishonest and will not even consider listening to what you have to say, so if you want to pay $80 for nothing,

order Mango Pure Cleanse and Colo Cleanse.

• I should know better. I’m an adult! Called them about the 79.99 charge on my card and was also told about the 15 day period for cancelling. WHAT 15 day period? It was not anywhere on the add for these products . I called and spoke to a female staffer about the bogus charge and to cancell any further product. She gave me my cancellation #’s and said everything would be taken care of. One month later, I still have the 79.99 on my card. I called back and spoke…I’m sorry, argued with "Charles" for 25 minutes! Arrogant little so & so! No supervisor was available. Imagine that!! Bottom line…The only thing I lost was my patience and about $80.00.

• THIS COMPANY IS A FARCE. I HAVE CANCELLED AS SOON AS I GOT THE PRODUCTS IN THE MAIL (THAT DAY). I COPIED THE INFO ON THE INTERNET AND GAVE IT TO MY DOCTOR. HE SAID WHEN YOU GET THIS STUFF SEND IT BACK. WITH MY HEALTH CONDITIONS I CANNOT TAKE THESE PRODUCTS.

I CALLED CANCELLED AND RECEIVED 2 RMA NUMBERS FOR EACH PRODUCT THE COLOCLEANSE PRO & MANGO PURE CLEANSE. I WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT JUST REFUSE THESE PRODUCTS I HAD TO OPEN THE BOXES PUT IN THE RMA NUMBER ON THE UNOPENED PRODUCT AND I WOULD GET A REFUND MINUS $9.95 FOR EACH PRODUCT FOR RE-SHELVING COST. I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO PAY FOR SEPARATE TRACKING NUMBERS ON EACH BOX.

I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR DURING THE WEEK THEY TELL YOU CHIP (THE SO-CALLED SUPERVISOR IS IN TRAINING AND ON THE WEEK-END HE IS OFF). MY QUESTION THERE IS HOW DO YOU RUN A DEPARTMENT WITHOUT ANY SUPERVISION. SO I ALSO SENT CHIP AN EMAIL – NEVER GOT AN ANSWER.

I CALLED AGAIN TODAY AND A GIRL SAID SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THERE I COULD SPEAK TO EVEN THOUGH I HEARD OTHER VOICES IN THE BACK GROUND. PLEASE BE SMARTER THAN ME AND NO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. I AM ALSO PUTTING A CLAIM IN WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. ON THE WEB THIS COMPANY HAS SO MANY COMPLAINTS THEY MUST BE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

• I purchased the trial offer for $5.95. When I received my statement for the charge card there was an $89.95 charge. I have been taking the tablets as the bottle directed with no results of any kind. When I called to cancel and get a refund I was told the trial offer was for 14 days only for a refund if not satisfied. There was nothing on the site when ordering about haveing only 14 days to cancel. This company business tactics are unscrupulous and a scamm to the general public. Any comment from anyone complaining would be greatly apprecciated. Sign me, another senior that was scammed.

• Yes i am a real person. My wife was similarly scammed by this company and am now in the process of seeking redress. Good luck

• Yes! I definitely agree. This is exactly what happened to me. I’ve sent them emails requesting for a refund, but no response. It’s been 2-3 weeks and as stated on the website, i would get a reply back in 6 days. Please let me know anything i can do to help push for our refund back or to at least make sure this company goes out of business.