Flawless Raspberry Ketone Reviews

Corp Website: flawlessraspberryketone.com

Flawless Raspberry Ketone Ratings

Flawless Raspberry Ketone Reports

Most Recent Flawless Raspberry Ketone Complaints

Is Flawless Raspberry Ketone a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingLead Seeker, LLC Listing

Do Not Trust Or Buy From This Website Or Company

I ordered flawless ketone from their website touting the 14 day trial period for only $4.95 shipping & handling. They used Dr. Oz to validate their site. What they failed to disclose for everyone to see without having to dig around the site, was that the 14 day period starts the day you enter your information on the website. It took a week for me to receive the ketone pills, which meant I only had approx. another 7 days to see if this thing worked. Really?

I decided to return to the site to read reviews & see if I missed anything. I clicked on the terms on the “bottom” of the screen, only to find out that even though I paid the $4.95 and call them within the 14 day period to cancel. They will still charge the full price of this said trial item if I decide to keep it! The only way they won’t charge the full $88 price is if the unopened or partially used bottle is returned, then I will be able to cancel. Wait..But then I am out of additional money to return the item!.

I called them to see if what I read was true. The rep. explained that this was the way this so called “FREE TRIAL” worked. This is a true scam. Needless to say I am returning the bottle I just received, unopened, back to this crooked company. To make matters worse, it contains fillers. Ketone products of better quality, I only recently realized, can be found in legitimate retail outlets online & in brick & mortar stores, which you can purchase without the risk of being robbed. .

Again, I reiterate, do not put yourself in the position to be robbed by this company. You better make sure you find & read those terms which they hide on the bottom of the site.

Most Recent Reviews About Flawless Raspberry Ketone

More About Flawless Raspberry Ketone

View other complaints about Ketone: Power Ketone | Ketone Breeze - Ketone Information and Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Flawless Raspberry Ketone

56 Comments on "Flawless Raspberry Ketone"

Flawless Raspberry Ketone is a scam company. Don’t ever buy anything from this company. Worst customer service ever>

A guest. You owe me in total £337.94 for 1 bottle of raspberry ketone in Feb and 1 bottle in March.These were delivered and I didn’t even order them. I also need the address to send them back and cost of that. If I don’t here from you then I wil contact the police of this fraud as I am a disabled lady with very limited funds I have order numbers for these 14-2373876 and 14=2791170.

I was horrified that you keep sending me bottles of raspberry ketone, even though I don’t order them.Could you please explain , you sent me a bottle of raspberry ketone and wait for it !!!!!!!!!!!!! charged me £93.00 on 4th feb and on £86.00 on the 10th feb You sent me 1 bottle in march which again I didn’t order and charged me £95.99 on the 6th march and then £92.95 on 10th march, so what the hell is going on?????????????? Could you please reimburse me these amounts and an address to send them back. I am very very upset… Read more »
I ordered my raspberry ketone advanced from a website offering a ’30 day free trial’ I use that lightly as I have found this to be a complete lie. After doing further investigation and phoning the company itself it is actually a 14 day trial on which I have to pay to return the remaining tablets. I also could only cancel on receiving the bottle. (funny that..5 days later) I wish to cancel the subscription I have been forced to sign up to with immediate effect!!! I only received my bottle of ketone advanced yesterday even though I ordered this… Read more »
I am further down the line here – I ordered the "free trial" of these products and then also saw the returns etc but by then they had taken £150 for the extreme cleanse and ketones. I have been made redundant and was wiped out by it. Another pack came through which I thought was what I paid for but then they took the money again I contacted my bank who got it back for me but today I have rec’d legal info from the company quoting all the terms and conditions. Was anybody aware of the £79 a month… Read more »

Oh shyt. I just put in some information but then started reading right before I gave them my card info. Thank the Maker for this site! However, I had already put in my cell number… They just called me and asked if I was interested in a discount. I panicked and yelled, "I don’t want your crummy product!" and hung up… They can’t somehow still get my card info, can they? I’m scared…

Do not get his product. Awful customer service. I got to use the product for a total of 7 days before getting my account charged. The lady proceeded to tell me that I should have received the product a day after ordering it, while I received the product a week after ordering. My account was charged on the 10th, I got the product on the 3rd, how are we supposed to even see if this $87 product works in a seven day time frame? I called the offices on the 11th, but they said since I called ONE DAY LATE… Read more »

I cant even figure out how to get ahold of the company to tell them i want to cancel this. Can anyone help me please?

Thanks to you wonderful people, I caught this in the nick of time.. I was on vacation when the product came in.. I got home AFTER the 14 day trial ended, and before I knew about the lovely charges. Unfortunately, I ordered both the miracle saffron and the flawless raspberry ketone, so by the time I realized it was a scam, I was out $160+. I called them, they canceled one of the charges, but not the other. I read Alan’s comment about not to stand down, so I called them back and got a different, much more understanding representative.… Read more »

Hi yes im stunned, and feel stupid i too have just been robbed by these scams, and am trying to get the money back, i dont even no where to send the unopened bottle of ketones? http://flawlessraspberryketonereviews.com/

If the product worked they would not have to trick people into buying a month supply. I lost my money too. Hopefully my credit card company will help.

I agree with you. I guess if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. I got charged the $87.63 and they told me there was nothing I could do.

Hi yes im stunned, and feel stupid i too have just been robbed by these scams, and am trying to get the money back, i dont even no where to send the unopened bottle of ketones? anyone know? Ive had about £180 taken in total , my bank is trying to get the money back and has blocked the payments knightmare!! its disgusting!

hI Cathy I have also had £180 taken out of my account and my bank have told me to send the items back when they come and they will see what they can do then but the company say they do not give refunds I think this is so bad not on I feel same as u sick that all that money has gone on something I do not want my name is Betty

Hi same situation here in the UK I think they are relying on us being embarrassed since this was a while ago for you how have you got on? my bank has now said that they (the company) are fighting the cancellation quoting the terms and conditions and the bank says I have 7 days. I do have an address which I cancelled through if you haven’t sorted yet but do you feel brave enough to go public on this like "rip off britain"?

YES!!! this is fraud! THey charged me over $85 after saying this was a free trial. I have written this off as a loss but DR OZ should be ashamed.

I never ordered anything from this company. Never knew of this company. To my surprise I see $26.29 debited from my account. Sent emails to check whats going on, but no reply. ITS A SCAM PEOPLE.

Another post — from another person who got ripped off by these people.
Don’t do business with them.

Thank you all for your comments. I was about to order this product. But I am used to looking at the comments of others before I order anything on the web. Thanks again, and I hope you all get your money back. Your comments have helped me from getting scammed and I know it will help others if they have take the time to read the comments.

SCAM… Dirty rotten liars. I thought I would try this product because I trust Dr Oz. Well NO MORE! This company takes advantage of people and lies. Thier business model is lacking of any ethical content. $4.95 for a free trial. Next thing I know i have another bottle in my mail box and 2 charges for $87.63! Thier customer service basically told me it was my fault for not reading and understanding all of the terms and conditions. Boo to "Flawless" DON’T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

These are dirty rotten liars! If the product worked they would NOT have to trick people out of their money!!! I will never listen to anything Dr OZ says again.

yep i have lost £185 dont order the free trial had to get my bank to stop and more money going out

They just ripped me off too. Exactly the same as above 4.95 was shipping and product was supposed to be free then the charge showed up a month later for the 87.99

This is a scam for sure. Even reading the fine print and agreeing to their terms, you will be charged $87 for something that doesn’t work! I can’t believe I fell for it. Never again. It’s unfortunate that Dr. Oz stands by this stuff. I’ve never watched him but someone told me he’s a good guy and accountable. Bulloney!

This company is a total scam, I was charged $83 . I ordered the pills on May 14 and they were not delivered until June 3 because I was out of town. Sarah from the company told me that she could not believe that and was very rude. PLEASE DO NOT order from this company

Oh my goodness this just happened to me as well…they charged me $87…also I ordered it about a month and a half ago and didn’t receive the pills until today. I am freaking out..! Will they keep charging me? I obviously will never buy from them again..but can they keep charging my credit card? Ahhhhh my parents are going to freak out.

I AM SO ANNOYED THEY HAVE TAKEN NEARLY £300 FROM MY CREDIT CARD I PHONED WHEN I RECEIVEDMY FIRST STATEMENT NOT RELISING THEY HAD ALL READY TAKEN OUT A SECOND MONTH THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED. WHEN I PHONE IM GIVEN THE RUN AROUND NOT FINDING DETAILS OR SPELLING MY NAME INCORRECTLY. PROMISSING REFUND BUT THEN NOT SAYING SOMETHING WENT WRONG ACCIDENTLY VOIDED TRANACTIONS BUT WANTING ME TO FAX MY STATEMENT WHICH ISNT SAFE AS TWO DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE GAV E DIFFERENT NUMBERS. I FEEL SO ANGRY THAT THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP… Read more »

This has happened so many times, to so many people… How can it be stopped.

Did you have any luck getting your money back? My credit card has been charged £99.95. Please can you advise?

I was a victim of their scam also. When you call them to get a refund, do not accept a compromise. They will back down. If they don’t, just dispute the charge.

Can you help me I have also been a victim of their scam?

I agree with all of the above. This product advertises "30 day Free trial". I did read the terms and conditions card, in VERY small print, that was included with my order. I did cancel the order within 14 days, after finding many similar products in local stores, for a fraction of the price of this product. When I phoned to cancel, I was told that I had to ship back the remaining capsules, at my own cost, or I would be charged half of the one month sale price, or $43.82. So much for the 30 day free trial!!!… Read more »

I feel like such a sucker. I fell for it and the pills are worthless in my opinion. Who has had any luck getting reimbursed? I know probably a stupid question.

Margaret, I just ordered this product and cannot get through the line to cancel my order. How did you get a hold of them? I feel sick to my stomach knowing I got scammed!

PLEASE DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THEIR SCAM!! I ordered this product, then read reviews, which immediately prompted me to call and cancel the subscription to avoid future billing. I did so and was advised by their Customer Service to return the product by the end of the trial and I would not be billed. This company has had too many complaints and I did not trust their "guarantee" to not bill me, so I cancelled my debit card. I paid to return the package priority mail and they received it and signed for it two days before the trial… Read more »

Yes, what a scam! I also did not see the agreement to keep purchasing this item. My bank account was charged $4.95 for the S&H. As others I checked my bank balance later and it was $87.63 short, charged by Flawless Raspberry Kertones. My bank has canceled future orders and suggested I file a fraud claim which I am doing. The other problem is that now they have my information and I am certain it will be sold as a contact list. I am also changing my bank account. DON’TORDER THIS PRODUCT!

Companies like this are an insult to the human race. I am so disgusted with them that even if their product worked wonders I would never purchase from them. Their product is a total scam and so is their business plan. Big thumbs down to "Flawless"