Diet Patch Today Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: Contact@DietPatchToday.com
Corp Website: DietPatchToday.com

Diet Patch Today Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Diet Patch Today Complaint

Is Diet Patch Today a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Diet / Weight Loss Directory ListingDietPatchToday Listing

Diet Patch Today - More snake oil, monthly deels, multiple refund offers by seller

Purchased Diet Patch, could find no indication of contents. I suffer with M/S and I cannot take anything other than what MDs authorize. Next thing I knew I had “signed up” for a monthly deal. Second package came and I demanded refund. First response, ” we will send half, minus shipping” – rejected.

Offered to refund after product is returned, minus shipping. My account charged for two months. Demanded full refund, offered half.

Demanded entire amount, and they said they will pay when the get it back. I informed them and Diet Patch agreed to refund $89.99 to my account today, or I will would proceed to FDA, FTC and State Fraudulent Products offices. They agreed to send back by refund to my account, $89.99 today and when they get back the one package, refund of second $89.99. If the same is not as agreed, filings will be made as above.

Warning to all, buy products that are FDA approved and you discuss content with your Doctor. Outfits like this do not deserved to be in business.

Consumer Comments For Diet Patch Today

• You are sending me unsolicited e-mails re various products.

Drop my e-mail address from your records.

• I was shopping online on publix.com and popup showed up on my screen saying: Congratulations! Publix just selected you to take consumer survey. Since I like Publix I took the survey. After take the Survey, something showed saying: here your Publix gift for taking the survey. I was so naif to think it was Publix. They offered me this product, and they said that I have to pay just 14.95 for shipping; I did and after 2 weeks $148 was withdrawn from my checking account. When I called the company, they told me that it was a 14 day free trial that I see and was not awarded of. I need my money back before I file a formal complaint to the district, state attorney, commerce department and the BBB. This a deceptive advertisement. I will do anything on the social medias to get my money back.

• Got a sample packet for $4.95. 11 days later they took $89.97 from my checking account. What the?!