Target Complaints

Target.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 4, 2016

Target Contact Information

Business Name: Target Brands, Inc.
1000 Nicollet Mall

Target Reports

Most Recent Target Complaints

Is Target a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingTarget Brands, Inc. Listing

Let go to save the company money

My aunt was recently fired from her job after over 10 years of working for the company because of her benefits. New management found it would be cheaper to let her go and hire younger part time replacements. She has dedicated almost her entire working career to this company.

I am 21 now and for as far back as I remember she has worked at this store and has worked many long hours to do special tasks. In fact many of her shifts were graveyard to set up the store for holidays. She missed out on many things and needed to catch up on sleep a lot. Now she is being punished for the work she put in. Because she has been there for so long she lost her job.

After so many years of being a devoted employee she is now searching for somewhere else she can work to pay her bills.

Target – 4 Centerton Road Mount Laurel NJ 08054 United States | 856-533-1197