JCPenney Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Ronald B Johnson - CEO
Corp Website: jcpenney.com

JCPenney Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest JCPenney Complaint

Is JCPenney a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingJC Penney Company Inc Listing

Home of Incompetence

This once awesome store has become nothing but a bunch of rubbish with incompetent employees. Just over a year ago I bought a queen size mattress set from the JC Penny store in Altamonte Springs, Florida. In less than a year the rubbish mattress set began to fall apart. After an insane number calls to customer service, they sent out a “Technician” to examine the mattress set, who determined that it was indeed a rubbish mattress set,

I was assured he would send in his report that day and that I would hear from customer service shortly. And when I heard nothing, it was back to multiple calls to customer service, where finally, I had the option of having the set replaced with the same rubbish model or I could pick out a new mattress set at the store, pay full price for it up front and then be reimbursed for the cost of the original mattress set. I chose that option and paid around $1600 for the new set.

When they delivered the new mattress set I was informed that they had no paper work to pick up the old mattress, so back on the phone to customer service yet again, it seems that the clown at the JC Penny store didn’t bother to included the pick up – refund information when the order was made. This despite tell myself and my wife that she would absolutely take care of it. Now it remains to be seen if I will have to go to court to get my promised refund. A few things are sure, I will NEVER do business with JC Penny again, I just closed my credit account with them, I made sure to use a Visa card to purchase the new mattress set, and I would advise you and everyone to avoid JC Penny at all cost. This has become the worst retail store ever.

And the parade of incompetence that is JCPenny just continues! This morning, August 7th, 2015, I get a call from the delivery company wanting to schedule a pick up of the old mattress, that was picked up yesterday, for which I am supposed to get a refund. Considering just how incompetent and clearly clueless this company has become, it looks more and more like I will have to go to court to get my refund for the garbage mattress set. It would not surprise me in the least if the rocket scientist at JCPenny delivery trashed the old mattress.

JCPenney – 451 E Altamonte Dr #1301 Altamonte Mall Altamonte Springs Florida 32701 | 407-332-9600

25 Most Recent JCPenney Complaints

Consumer Comments For JCPenney

• Dear Aptly Named "Hardcase",

First of all you are obviously an ignorant person. But just because you fear and dislike what is different from you doesn’t make it a just cause to despise other humans – and certainly doesn’t mean someone is "putting it in your face", just because they support homosexuality and get endorsements from people who are gay. Gay people exist and shouldn’t be any less represented than any other people.

Further, for your information humans can procreate without having **** with one another, and it’s been happening, legally, for over 50 years in the USA – therefore as long as there are women and men on this earth, procreation is a distinct possibility and would/could never lead to extinction.

Finally, homosexuality or "queer" (lesbian, gay, trans, bi-sexual) as you put it, is in fact considered natural – as in, there are many known mammals on this earth, and in this country that practice homosexuality deliberately and naturally. They are not treated differently by their respective species – and why should we?

Get a Clue.