JCPenney Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Ronald B Johnson - CEO
Corp Website: jcpenney.com

JCPenney Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest JCPenney Complaint

Is JCPenney a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingJC Penney Company Inc Listing

Shame On You! Bed Bug In Clothing

I recently brought some clothing from J.C.Penny and they are infested with bed bugs. I have been bitten all over my body due to buying your clothing. I am not telling my story for fame or fortune. People need to know that your stores are selling clothing infested with harmful critters.

I had a few items tested and it was confirmed, bugs are in the clothing. Again, J.C.Penny you really should be ashamed of this kind if business ethics. I am telling everyone I know that your Staten Island store should be shut down.

If you do not believe me the items are: Liz Claiborne skirt made in Vietnam and sane brand sweater.

This is unacceptable practice and your company should be held accountable for this. To answer you question? I do not have BB’s in my house (yet).

JC Penney – 140 Marshall AVE Staten Island, New York 10314

Consumer Comments For JCPenney

• Dear Aptly Named "Hardcase",

First of all you are obviously an ignorant person. But just because you fear and dislike what is different from you doesn’t make it a just cause to despise other humans – and certainly doesn’t mean someone is "putting it in your face", just because they support homosexuality and get endorsements from people who are gay. Gay people exist and shouldn’t be any less represented than any other people.

Further, for your information humans can procreate without having **** with one another, and it’s been happening, legally, for over 50 years in the USA – therefore as long as there are women and men on this earth, procreation is a distinct possibility and would/could never lead to extinction.

Finally, homosexuality or "queer" (lesbian, gay, trans, bi-sexual) as you put it, is in fact considered natural – as in, there are many known mammals on this earth, and in this country that practice homosexuality deliberately and naturally. They are not treated differently by their respective species – and why should we?

Get a Clue.