Conn’s Reviews

Most Recent Conn’s Complaints

Is Conn’s a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingConn's HomePlus Listing

Rip off Artist

I made a purchase from Conn’s of a bedroom set and a T.V. I paid for the T.V. outright. The sales person had discuss various insurances with me and made it seemed as though they were mandatory.

When I got home and reviewed that I was paying for insurance that I already possessed, like renters insurance, which I made clear to the sales person, and he put it on my contract anyway.

There were several other insurances that I had to go to the store and have them remove as well. I later found out that the Conn’s gave me interest free for 12 months. By that time I owed just under $1,000 on the balance, they imposed an interest amount of nearly $1,500 dollars, almost 150% of the balance on the account.

I fought them, reported them to BBB and am trying to get satisfaction from every avenue I can. I decided to defer payment. That cost me and additional $35 a month.

They are rip off artist and will do whatever they can to stiff their customer providing no real customer service. I sincerely beg any other human being not to do business with these crooks.

Most Recent Reviews About Conn’s

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Conn’s

• paula clark

i bought a 52 inch tv that i had for 3 months and they pushed me into buying extended warrenty the tv turned red on the entire right side i called several times and they never showed to fix it in the same account i bought an air conditioner that they took and never returned and it never worked . i stoped making payments two years ago and told them to pick up the stuff and now they have admin recovery calling me to pick up the stuff and i have already put that to the cub screen went completley out on tv,they were also calling me as many as 20 times in one day when i told them this was illigal they said they did not have to stop calling.