Conn’s Reviews

Most Recent Conn’s Complaints

Is Conn’s a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingConn's HomePlus Listing

Total Conn

I purchased some items on a Thursday night. Two hours later, I called to change something and was treated so badly that I cancelled the entire order. I received a call from the store manager saying they were cancelling the order and that she was truly sorry for the way I had been treated. However, neither the sales guy nor store manager would provide me with anything in writing to show that I had cancelled the order.

Two days later I get a call and an email saying my items were being delivered on that Sunday. I called customer service and was told they couldn’t help me, I had to call the store. I called the store and spoke to a manager who assured me he was cancelling the full order. I called back an hour later to confirm and the order had not been cancelled. I tried to speak to the store manager whom I spoke with the night I bought the products and she was unavailable; however, I was told by another manager that she was cancelling the order as we spoke.

I received an email two days later forwarding me ways to pay on my account. I can’t get anybody to provide me with anything in writing voiding the contract, proving that I cancelled the order, and was told that it would reflect on my credit but would show as no items purchased. I am not sure how two hours later after the leaving the store, that all this was in the works.

The reason I cancelled two hours later is I got a really bad feeling that I should have listened to in the store that I was being ripped off. I was and am and do not know how to fight this. Apparently, I have no protection other than I don’t have the appliances. How does a person protect themselves against crooks like Conn.

Conn’s Home Plus – 11250 N Central Expressway Dallas Texas 75243 214-361-2798

Most Recent Reviews About Conn’s

Consumer Comments For Conn’s

• paula clark

i bought a 52 inch tv that i had for 3 months and they pushed me into buying extended warrenty the tv turned red on the entire right side i called several times and they never showed to fix it in the same account i bought an air conditioner that they took and never returned and it never worked . i stoped making payments two years ago and told them to pick up the stuff and now they have admin recovery calling me to pick up the stuff and i have already put that to the cub screen went completley out on tv,they were also calling me as many as 20 times in one day when i told them this was illigal they said they did not have to stop calling.