Conn’s Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Theodore Wright - CEO/President
Corp Website: conns.com

Conn’s Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Conn’s Complaint

Is Conn’s a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingConn's HomePlus Listing

Conns Contract is illegal

I purchased equipment from Conn’s over 2+ years ago and made timely monthly payments after becoming unemployed in 10/24/2014 Assurant the insurance vendor for Conn’s has taken over 6+ months to issue payment after providing all documents requested numerous times.

I was then told by conns once payment was issued that I still show past due as the monies go only toward my principle and not toward my actual payment due. I requested a contract stating such and was told they do not have to specify the terms in the contract. This is not only illegal but against consumer rights.

When asked to speak with legal I was told the department could not help me and transferred again to customer service when they surprisingly could no longer hear me on a landline.

This process has been unacceptable and against consumer protection laws and I will be reporting it to the better business department and starting a law suit.

Conns Inc – Beaumount Texas | 877-358-1252

25 Most Recent Conn’s Complaints

Consumer Comments For Conn’s

• i bought a 52 inch tv that i had for 3 months and they pushed me into buying extended warrenty the tv turned red on the entire right side i called several times and they never showed to fix it in the same account i bought an air conditioner that they took and never returned and it never worked . i stoped making payments two years ago and told them to pick up the stuff and now they have admin recovery calling me to pick up the stuff and i have already put that to the cub screen went completley out on tv,they were also calling me as many as 20 times in one day when i told them this was illigal they said they did not have to stop calling.