Conn’s Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Theodore Wright - CEO/President
Corp Website: conns.com

Conn’s Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Conn’s Complaint

Is Conn’s a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingConn's HomePlus Listing

Pressured To Buy Insurance - Now They Will Not Repair My Couch!

Pressured to buy the insurance to repair my couch, and now conns will not repair!

Do NOT purchase the insurance for your furniture through conns! I have been a customer for almost 5 years, and have financed several items through them. I purchases a leather couch, and the insurance for repairs at the salesmans pressuring…..It will cover EVERYTHING says Mr. Salesman…Me and my husband have no kids, and are clean professional hard working ppl.

The couches leather is starting to split in several areas on one seat cushion. I called in the repair, the repair man came out, said he would order a new cushion cover, then call us. Instead I got a call from a rep saying it would not be covered? Its less than a year and half old?!

The sales guy who pressured me into buying it used examples like “you can stab with a screw driver!” ” your toddler can cut it up!” But beware ppl, if its just horrible cheap furniture from conns, they will not cover it, and it will NOT even last through the full finance period.

We were lied to twice when we asked for a corporate number, then routed to other locations….We were about to go buy a washer and dryer from these ppl, but consumer BEWARE, they are liars, and crooks. Oh and here is a link for their Annual SEC Report. They basically dont care about losing unhappy customers. I will continue on Angies List, Yelp, BBB, and here any free chance I get, so other hard working blue collar ppl dont get screwed over like me and my husband did.

Conns does not care about losing a customer once they make the sale. I will have to pay this furniture off, then buy another couch before this one is even paid off….only 1.5 years and 2300 dollars, its disgusting.

Conns – 7730 I-h 35 N San Antonio, Texas 78218 | 210-967-4200

10 Most Recent Conn’s Complaints

Consumer Comments For Conn’s

• i bought a 52 inch tv that i had for 3 months and they pushed me into buying extended warrenty the tv turned red on the entire right side i called several times and they never showed to fix it in the same account i bought an air conditioner that they took and never returned and it never worked . i stoped making payments two years ago and told them to pick up the stuff and now they have admin recovery calling me to pick up the stuff and i have already put that to the cub screen went completley out on tv,they were also calling me as many as 20 times in one day when i told them this was illigal they said they did not have to stop calling.