BJ’s

Bjs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 6, 2016

BJ’s Contact Information

Business Name: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
25 Research Dr

BJ’s Reports

Most Recent BJ’s Complaints

Is BJ’s a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Department Stores Directory ListingBJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. Listing

Worst card I have ever had

This complaint is to explain my plight with my BJ’S MASTER CARD ending with 2481 and an issue that seem to not get resolved. I made a purchase on the website clvipshoes.com for a total of $509.31. I NEVER received the item and the seller REFUSED to respond to my inquiries, cancellation after several email attempts and ALSO DID NOT REPLY TO BJ’S MASTER CARD.

I then open a dispute with BJ’S MASTER CARD on 3.24 and was sent the dispute forms in which I completed and FEDEX to the address provided. Documents where delivered and signed for on 4/05/16, Tracking number:776026953572. I called and spoke with a Ms. Gibbons who stated that the dispute was pending and can take up to 45 days.

I have called 3 more times to check up on dispute # 1232108 only to be told its still pending and I should allow 60 days for resolution. I called today 5/23/16 and spoke to a Rochelle ID # 2768 who insisted that the merchant had NOT reply to their charged back request and they have not heard back from the merchant and has closed my charged back request.

What kind of credit card company would closed a dispute if the merchant didn’t reply and the buyer didn’t received the items?

This is the worst card company I have ever had and will be closing this account and let others know about the stress they have called.

My Bj’s Perks™ Credit Card Benefits – 17250 NW 57th Ave Miami Lakes Fl | 184-427-1253