Fast Track Debt Relief Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: info@FastTrackDebtRelief.com
Corp Website: FastTrackDebtRelief.com

Fast Track Debt Relief Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Fast Track Debt Relief Complaint

Is Fast Track Debt Relief a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Debt Services Directory ListingCredit Advocates Listing

Breached my Contract

i filed a complaint before # is: 9024606017. On Jan 3,2014 I paid a monthly draft of 14,000.00. (Normal Draft 409.00) In our contract which I didn’t receive when I signed it. I asked twice for it and finally received it a couple weeks ago. On page 5 b. Service Cost: The last sentence states: “Monthly payments in excess of fees and costs will have the overage put in my settlement fund” When I put the money in I questioned Keta Burgess, my 3rd representative, why they took all my fees out until 5/2016. At that time she should have told me you can pay your service fees by month and keep your money in the settlement fund or we can take it out. It’s my money none of the fees were due yet. But Keta’s response was you don’t expect us not to be paid. I also want to say the money I gave them was over what I signed to give them.

I feel i should have had a choice pay monthly for service fees then I would have had more negotiation power. Now I have been told many things by Trisha Teto. After the first complaint I filed she said they won’t move on anything unless i withdraw my complaint. So I did after she said it would be taken care of. However, things don’t usually go that way.

Trisha Teto called me about 2 1/2 weeks ago we talked and she said you know your disabled nothing they can take from you..why don’t you just go along with your life. I’ll try and get you some money, give you a check and we’ll be done. Get back to you in a few days, if my boss approves it cause he’s fed up with this account people have given them $100,000 or more and they don’t complain.

Well if they were fair and truthful my bills would have all been paid. If any excess is supposed to go a fund then it should. it’s so easy to tell someone to forget about it go on with your life. Even though your company will be alright. I won’t be. I’ll still have an unpaid credit card and that’s not worth the $600.00 you offered me. Not even close.

You have been evasive with me, your company drags things out, it’s all about taking money from people, you do not help in any court appearances, you don’t do anything except set back and say well your only going to get a lien. That’s your legal help. As far as me filing another complaint Trisha said she doesn’t care because the company will set on it.

Fast Track Debt Relief – 6941 W Commercial Blvd Tamarac FL 33319

Consumer Comments For Fast Track Debt Relief

• they ripped me off and not one bill was paid they are scammers,i am contacting an lawyer about them they like to take advantage of ill people i hope that i get my money back and they are cowards they don’t do a thing for you like they said they would and won’t even contact you back when they know they are in the wrong COWARDS GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK SINCE YOU DID NOT PAY ONE BILL

• AGAINST THE LAW NO UP FRONT FEES -( all states )PRACTICING ILLEGALLY FAST TRACK DEBT RELIEF , CREDIT ADVOCATES LAW FIRM , LEGAL HELPER DEBT RESOLUTION and global Client solution not license in many states
    -DEBT SETTLEMENT COMPANIES AND LAW FIRMS

-FILE A COMPLAINT WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE AND FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION
    -IT ILLEGAL FOR LAW FIRMS or debt settlement COMPANIES TO CHARGE MONEY UNTIL SETTLEMENT IS MADE with CREDITOR.
    -NO- UP FRONT FEES
    PLEASE READ LINK BELOW

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, has amended the Telemarketing Sales Rule (TSR) to add specific provisions to curb deceptive and abusive practices associated with debt relief services. One key change is that many more businesses will now be subject to the TSR. Debt relief companies that use telemarketing to contact potential customers or hire someone to call people on their behalf have always been covered by the TSR. The new Rule expands the scope to cover not only outbound calls — calls you place to potential customers — but in-bound calls as well — calls they place to you in response to advertisements and other solicitations. If your business is involved in debt relief services, here are three key principles of the new Rule:

●●It’s illegal to charge upfront fees. You can’t collect any fees from a customer before you have settled or otherwise resolved the consumer’s debts. If you renegotiate a customer’s debts one after the other, you can collect a fee for each debt you’ve renegotiated, but you can’t front-load payments. You can require customers to set aside money in a dedicated account for your fees and for payments to creditors and debt collectors, but the new Rule places restrictions on those accounts to make sure customers are protected.

●●You have to disclose certain information before signing people up for your services. Before people sign up, you must disclose fundamental aspects of your services, including how long it will take for them to get results, how much it will cost, the negative consequences that could result from using debt relief services, and key information about dedicated accounts, if you use them.

●You can’t misrepresent your services. The new Rule prohibits you from making false or unsubstantiated claims about your services

WHO’S COVERED BY THE NEW RULE
    The new Rule applies to for-profit sellers of debt relief services and telemarketers for debt relief companies. The new Rule defines a “debt relief service” as a program that claims directly, or implies, that it can renegotiate, settle, or in some way change the terms of a person’s debt to an unsecured creditor or debt collector. That includes reducing the balance, interest rates or fees a person owes. The TSR defines “telemarketing” as a “plan, program, or campaign . . . to induce the purchase of goods or services” involving more than one interstate telephone call. Most of the provisions of the TSR apply to sellers and telemarketers, so the terms “company” and “provider” in this Guide refer to both. In addition, certain parts of the Rule apply to those who provide substantial assistance or support to sellers or telemarketers.

Some examples of debt relief services include:
    ►Calls to you in response to advertising — consumer calls in response to TV or radio commercials; infomercials; home shopping programs; ads in magazines, newspapers or the phone book; online ads; billboards; or ads in other media .

►►Calls to you in response to most direct mail promotions
    — consumer calls in response to postcards, flyers, door hangers, brochures, “certificates,” letters, email, faxes, etc., urging people to call about debt relief services.

1. How much your service costs and other important terms. Before someone signs up for your service, you must disclose all fees. If you charge a specific dollar amount, you must disclose that amount. If you charge a percentage of the amount a customer would save as a result of your program, you have to disclose both the percentage and the estimated dollar amount it represents for that customer. In addition, before someone signs up, you must disclose any material restrictions, limitations, or conditions on your services. If the sales presentation includes a statement about your company’s refund policy, you must also include a clear and conspicuous disclosure of all terms and conditions of the policy. If you don’t give refunds, the Rule requires you to tell people that before they sign up

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION