Dynamic Recovery Solutions Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Most Recent Complaint About Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Arrogant rude dept collector

I was called on October 7th approximately 9:15 a.m. from Dynamic Recovery Solutions, 877-590-8843. the girl on the phone claimed to be Supervisor, Bria Hobbs, she Had the last four digits of my Social Security number and claimed that i owe sprint phone co. a large dept. she was rude, would not answer any of my questions; such as how she obtained my information.

Then proceeded to ask me if i had a husband children etc. I asked her for a phone number for the company, sprint, that claims i owe them money. she said they were her client and that she had no way to contact the company who is handling my social security number. she kept speaking over me and said that because i told her that was not my bill i was being considered as a refusal.

I did not refuse anything but i am not giving any info to a company i have never heard of she needs to be fired she is the reason why this country is the way it is closed down.

I will be filing a report against sprint also they should not have any of my information Identity theft comes to mind. I dont know why these companies are able to call you and ask these questions but wont answer yours.

View Comments View More Dynamic Recovery Solutions Complaints

Is Dynamic Recovery Solutions a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options