Constar Financial Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: lujuana.defrance@constarfinancial.com
Company Contact: Steve Hayes - CFO
Corp Website: constarfinancial.com

Constar Financial Services Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Constar Financial Services Complaint Filed

Is Constar Financial Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Debt Collection Directory Listing

The Company wrote on my money order before they sent it back to me and I am unable to cash it

I sent Constar Financial Services, LLC at 3561 W. Bell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85053-2965 a money order for a payment towards my debt collection. The money order was for 34.95. Constar Financial sent it back with a letter stating that they were no longer accepting payments for this debt and sent it back to me, only after they wrote the account number on it in the space where the name goes in a different color ink.

I had tried to settle this with Ron Green, since it was his company’s error and he said to take it back to where I bought it or send it to the money order company. I then said that it would be at a disadvantage to me because I would lose since it was made out to Constar Financial and they would not cash it since there would be no place to draw a line through their name and I would have no room to write my own name in the space since they wrote in the rest of the available space that another name could possibly go.

I would like to get the value of the money order back which is 34.95. When I had told him this, he disconnected the phone. It is their error for writing on it in the first place. They had sent me one back previously and it was fine, so the company should have known not to write anything on it.

10 Most Recent Constar Financial Services Complaints

Click To Search For Constar Financial Services Complaints

More About Constar Financial Services

Constarfinancial.com Redirects to EmpereonMarketing.com | Corp: Empereon Marketing LLC Contact: Yvonne Torrijos, CMO Arizona Collections Operations

Consumer Comments For Constar Financial Services

• They keep calling my old magic jack number and leaving a message that range from 1 second to 4 seconds. Playing the message back through voice mail I only hear a couple of syllables and then nothing. I have been told that they are a collection agency but since I have no debts why are they calling me? Now my old magic jack number was originally used by someone in Arkansas before it was assigned to me. They didn’t pay their municipal water bill and the water company was calling the number constantly but since I live in California it became clear to them I wasn’t the same person. Whatever the reason they suck.

• Debt collectors, and lawyers who work for them, are bottom feeding drop outs that are incapable of being productive members of society. You do not owe your debt to them. If a business decides to write off your debt and sell it, that’s their gain (they got something for it for not having to spend time collecting from you).

If your debt is large enough and you have assets, get your ducks in a row and protect those assets before they try coming after them through the courts.

Learn to live debt free.

The will hold your credit hostage for the next 7 years, they only have a few years to file a lawsuit before statute of limitations expire (once expired and if they attempt to sue you in court you can have it squashed by responding to the court with SOL expiration), check your states laws.

Keep in mind that paying will not necessarily have it go away nor improve your credit. The agency is not required to remove the trade line from your report even if you pay, they are just required to update it to “paid.” Many institutions will see this as a bad mark regardless if it’s paid.

Moral of the story, don’t give these slime balls your money. They’ve provided you no product or service and you did never solicited their business.

• They are a bottom feeder collection agency. They buy zombie debts for pennies on the dollar and then try to collect the whole thing. They also try to collect SOL debts. They also MAKE UP DEBTS and break the law by calling before or after the hours allowed by law. They also call people at work. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. Report them to the BBB and send a verification of the debt letter. You will never hear from them again.