Constar Financial Services Reviews

Corp Website: constarfinancial.com

Constar Financial Services Ratings

Constar Financial Services Reports

Most Recent Constar Financial Services Complaints

Is Constar Financial Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Debt Collection Directory Listing

Harassment By Constar Financial Services!

Hi. I have never done this before but I am fed up with the student loan harassment. Because sometimes Constar Financial Services can’t contact me, they have contacted people who I know.

But the worst thing is that they contact my father who is a sick person and has high blood pressure. What gave me more anger was that a couple of months ago my father was hospitalized and the student debt collector person called him. My father told him that he was in the hospital and he could not talk but that person insisted in making questions!

He called him the other day knowing my father was hospitalized the day before to harassing him again. He tells my father that how can he pay the bills if he cant pay the loan. He calls with different phone numbers, he contacts him even when he is working and my father says he is working but he insists, he wants to call my father every step he makes, he is like a shadow!

I am fed up with this!!

Mr. MORALES is the debt collector!!

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Constar Financial Services

• jim

They keep calling my old magic jack number and leaving a message that range from 1 second to 4 seconds. Playing the message back through voice mail I only hear a couple of syllables and then nothing. I have been told that they are a collection agency but since I have no debts why are they calling me? Now my old magic jack number was originally used by someone in Arkansas before it was assigned to me. They didn’t pay their municipal water bill and the water company was calling the number constantly but since I live in California it became clear to them I wasn’t the same person. Whatever the reason they suck.

• Roger

Debt collectors, and lawyers who work for them, are bottom feeding drop outs that are incapable of being productive members of society. You do not owe your debt to them. If a business decides to write off your debt and sell it, that’s their gain (they got something for it for not having to spend time collecting from you).

If your debt is large enough and you have assets, get your ducks in a row and protect those assets before they try coming after them through the courts.

Learn to live debt free.

The will hold your credit hostage for the next 7 years, they only have a few years to file a lawsuit before statute of limitations expire (once expired and if they attempt to sue you in court you can have it squashed by responding to the court with SOL expiration), check your states laws.

Keep in mind that paying will not necessarily have it go away nor improve your credit. The agency is not required to remove the trade line from your report even if you pay, they are just required to update it to “paid.” Many institutions will see this as a bad mark regardless if it’s paid.

Moral of the story, don’t give these slime balls your money. They’ve provided you no product or service and you did never solicited their business.

• Princess Pi

They are a bottom feeder collection agency. They buy zombie debts for pennies on the dollar and then try to collect the whole thing. They also try to collect SOL debts. They also MAKE UP DEBTS and break the law by calling before or after the hours allowed by law. They also call people at work. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. Report them to the BBB and send a verification of the debt letter. You will never hear from them again.