Union Workers Credit Services Reviews

Corp Website: unionworkerscredit.com

Union Workers Credit Services Ratings

Union Workers Credit Services Reports

Most Recent Union Workers Credit Services Complaints

Is Union Workers Credit Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Services Directory ListingUWCS Listing

I was Taken

I Jed E. Fish was taken for the amount of 37.00 Dollars that the Union Worker Credit Services was offering me and my Family of five a credit limit of 10,000 Dollars and did not do the research on my behalf.

Thought man we could really use the money we was just taken for a 2002 Chevy Pick up truck. Also we spent are hard money on the truck lost over $3200 on that deal. Now we was taken for 37.00 Dollars of our money and their seems to be not a d**n think we can do.

Any information on helping us here would be great.

Thanks for your time. Sincerely, Jed E. Fish

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Union Workers Credit Services

43 Comments on "Union Workers Credit Services"

I already just sent a long discussion of what to do regarding Union Workers Credit Services; sent it via Facebook. Do not know what happened. Seems I would have to redo it. No time for this but best wishes out there.

when I saw the line about being turned down for a Master Card or Visa, I said to myself what type of card is this? then read you shop in their catalog! Would have sent them a gift from my dog but thought about those poor Postal workers! they will get the envelope back with some added weight! Thank God for the information you get from the Web.

our ability to navigate change successfully is linked directly to whether employees know your expectations and understand their connection to the company and its goals. keep posting!

Ha-ha I got a letter today, immediately knew it was a scam :) What goods can offer a credit union ????? I sent them a nice and informative advertisement from a clinic who treat drug addicts. I hope they can help with their scam addiction

Thanks Everyone! Just thought I’d check it out at 5% interest….but of course there’s no #…..Be advised that they are mailing from 1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas TX 75247….now.

My wife got that infamous letter 2 days ago. She asked me to check it out on the internet. WOW!!! I told it was scam to begin with because they asked her to pay them money BEFORE she could get a card. Big red flag here. Now, the next question should be, what is the U.S. Postal Service doing about this evident mail fraud??? I sealed the envelope shut with nothing in it and mailed it with no return address. They still get charged for the mailing regardless of weight. This fraud has gone on for years and still people… Read more »

Thanks to all I got my letter today! Saved me 37$!

UWCS is a big scam ,i will contact the bb .

The BBB already has them on record. They’ve been scored a D- because of complaints and bad business practice. It is not really a scam, but it is a deceptive service. They offer several products you can buy from them, and a few discount services. Except for a few of items, most of what they offer is low grade products that even WalMart won’t sell. They do not list the full price of any of the items they sell, just the monthly payments. The do not list how many payments though. You can use Approval/Member number: 0278,595,6901 (an example from… Read more »

To: The Invisible Credit Union
From: Rumblebee Bob
Re” The wasted $37 dollar check
……………………”Eat S**t!”, (It’s the last $37 dollars you”ll see from us!, We may have been stupid enough to pay it ONce, but the Balls You have to send it out AGAIN!, looking for another $37!???, Dream On!.

thanks everybody….very much. i almost sent the money!

I received a letter in the mail from union workers credit services and mailed my 37.00 payment on 11/3/11 and never received anything back.

I tred many times to reach someone at union workers credit services and can’t find one to speak too.

I just got this solicitation in the mail yesterday. After some research, apparently even the government is after this fraudulent company which is actually a Catalog, NOT a credit services. Union Workers Credit Services target vulnerable consumers under false pretense marketing and steal your money to give you $10k credit to buy their products. http://www.ag.ny.gov/press-release/ag-schneiderma

Dont throw the return envelope away fill it with junk mail and send it back that way they have to pay for the return under there permit number

thanks to all of you i was saved

Thank you all for helping me save $37 i got the letter today.

I received the same letter today and decided to check it out. Thanks to all of you for the warning that it’s a scam. I’m so sorry some of you lost any money. I saved $37 which I can’t afford at this time.

thanks for you all guys. cause i got the same tonight

Thanks everybody.save me $37.00 thanks google.

i just got these offer by mail- i think this is a scam!!!!!please do not send money to any company…

I got one of these letters yesterday. I googled it and found all of you, but I knew it was a scam. I read somewhere to mail back a bunch of cardboard since it will cost them in postage, but I have a better gift for them that I am about to send. You see, it happens to be that time of the month and I believe these people deserve a liner in a form of payment. I didn’t ask for them to mail me a scam letter and they aren’t asking for my flow, but they’re going to get… Read more »

Hey, Happy Holiday’s :) I am a guy and think that is an excellent idea. You should let it ripen a bit too! I just got the letter today. Knew it was a scam. The date is 12/30/2013 so it has been a while and they are still going. Well anyway HAVE FUN!!!!! :)

Nice job sweetheart, wish I had some flow to send em, but alas I am male.. sorry if I offended you, forgot about PC

You didn’t offend me. I did it because they deserved it! Seeing how they scammed all these people made me mad. Sending them rocks or cardboard didn’t seem to be enough, so I sent them something much better. In my note to them (typed of course) I let them know it’s value is much greater than 37.00 since they can sell it on E-Bay or Craigslist. You could send them a used condom??? LOL

That’s disgusting, but oh so funny.
My grandmother got a letter in the mail from them. I looked up the company and my grandmother ripped the paper up.

I like your idea, but that is a risky thing to do. You are sending biological material through the mail without proper safety and that could get you into trouble. It is your DNA which will make it hard to fight. Sending some random (not from your own animal) dog/cat p**p would have been better. I did look them up with the BBB and they have a lot of complaints. The BBB has given them a D- rating. NY has an open law suit against them for not specifically stating they are not issuing a REAL credit card. I looked… Read more »

My best friend is a cop and checking this out they sent me the same approoved $100.000.00 ya right my credit is so bad I can’t even get a wallmart credit. But it’s OK they will get there’s soon have fun being locked up the people in union workers my friend is going to make sure everything will be transferd to Dallas TX police department.

D**n haha guess its right what they say if it seems too good to be true it really is haha some ppls ideas to make another human being lose trust in todays society. Smh

I got the letter in the mail today. But, i figured i should check out this co. before sending my money. Thank you for being honest and posting comments on this seeming scamming co. I hope you all will get your money back. And be sure to file your complaints with the bbb.

I want to thank google and everyone who posted, But most of all **** because he gave me the good sense to check this out first. So **** bless you all I got this letter by regular mail today and anytime they ask for money even if it’s 1cent I’m checking it out. I’m so glad I did. Thank,you Jesus. minister billie cooper

I am so glad that I did a little research on this offer. I was very suspicious about it all. I just received it again. Last time was about 4 years ago when both my husband and I got one. That shows you how long they have atleast been doing this and if this is a scam I don’t understand why they haven’t been busted yet..someone is picking the apps from this PO box..and..there has to be a bank that is cashing everybodies checks… Idk….I am just sick and tired of people taking advantage of other people. Get an honest… Read more »
I just got a letter in the mail yesterday and they had a wrong address on it, aka also the address that the state of ohio used since my condo went into foreclosure 2 years ago illegally and where anyone got this address, I don’t know. Thank **** we have a good mail person here that forwards the mail to me. I have never lived on this street. ALSO. when I bought my condo, 2 weeks later, someone used my SSN for a job at Walmart and worked there for three months using my name. I found this out when… Read more »

I want my money back now u got the wrong one my uncle is FBI so try me u got 30 days or maybe less.try me on this