Rock Credit Services Reviews

Corp Website: rockcreditservices.net

Rock Credit Services Ratings

Rock Credit Services Reports

Most Recent Rock Credit Services Complaints

Is Rock Credit Services a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Services Directory ListingRock Credit Services & Blue Credit Shield Listing

Don't Do Credit Repair

A few years ago, my wife and I were trying to buy a home and our scores were not high enough. My health has not been the best over the last several years, but we were referred to this company by a reputable home agency. Things seem promising at first and were told we would be able to buy a home soon within a few months by having our scores bumped up. Well a little while had passed, we sent them information they need and trying to get a house.

This has been an ongoing process for a few years now and we have yet to see any results. The only thing done was having a few inquiries removed, when there is still a lot of negativity on our credit report that was taken care of and should have been reflected, but nothing shows up. We still don’t have as high a credit score because of that and we just threw away hard-earned money to these people for help only to not have them helped.

We’ve tried contacting them and not got any where. The last time I called, I talked with a Kerry who is an employee with the company and told me that he was heading to the bank and couldn’t talk right now and that he would return the call. Guess what? I’m still waiting for that call and have yet to hear from them. We are still waiting for a resolve to this situation and have not got anywhere.

After that incident, whenever I have called I have not been able to reach anyone or got a return call. By now, I think that we will seek legal counsel to get our money back since they have not helped or done anything for us. I would not recommend them considering the issues we’ve had.

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Rock Credit Services

• kerry

that complaint is a lie….if you were truly with rock credit we had to same number for over 10 years. your post is oct 12