Rock Credit Services

Corp Phone Number: 910-264-7625
Corp Email: rockcreditservices@hotmail.com
Corp Website: rockcreditservices.net

Rock Credit Services Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Rock Credit Services Complaint Filed

Is Rock Credit Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Services Directory ListingRock Credit Services & Blue Credit Shield Listing

Completely Ripped Off By This Company

My fiance and I paid Rock Credit Service in Las Vegas, NV, $899.00 a few months ago with the understanding that they would be able to increase our credit scores so that we could purchase a home. We were told that we would be able to purchase a home in about 2 months. My credit score increased by 8 points and my fiance’s has decreased 30 points.

We have been given the run-around by this company so many times that we’re dizzy. We were referred to them by a reputable company and I am highly disappointed in the service (or lack thereof) that we have received. They told the company who referred us that they have done what they said they would do.

They called my fiance a liar when he called them on some of the issues that have come from the service we were assured of. Please – Do not use this company if you decide to have someone clean up your credit. They are extremely rude and disrespectful. They are located in North Carolina, but use Nevada phone numbers. This is because they left Nevada due to negative service. Their North Carolina phone number is also routed through their Nevada number. I wish I had had this information before I agreed to give them my hard-earned money and I hope that others will see this and think twice before trusting this company.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Rock Credit Services

Click To Search For Rock Credit Services Complaints

Consumer Comments For Rock Credit Services

• that complaint is a lie….if you were truly with rock credit we had to same number for over 10 years. your post is oct 12