Credit Repair Group Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Complaint About Credit Repair Group

CRG Team - No Results For Monies Received

11/02/2012 for Company: CRG TEAM
Reference Number: 10.174.5.142-13ABE6F96FF-30470EBC-16AF0CBD Subtotal: $297.00 to clear my credit up.

They said that they guarantee a score of 720 or better. They will not stop until you get the score of 720. They kept sending me emails saying that they sent out disputes on my behalf but never would tell me any thing that I asked about my credit. I keep getting texts and emails from them asking me to join them to clear my credit. I got no results and I’m out of my $ money.

They have a corporate office that closed about a month or two ago. The name of the corporate office is AMERICAN ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY. There address that was given to me is 12802 Valley View St. Suite 4 Garden Grove ,Ca 92845 The phone number that they gave to me was 714-622-5625 that number is not in service. They also have another address 1119 N. Main st. Cleburne, Tx 76033. There main number is 877-834-2830.

When I called C R G at 855-241-4474 they can’t answer any questions. I asked when is the corporate office going to call me, they can’t answer that, They told me that they have no answers and that when they get around to it that they will contact me, along with the other people that lost their monies with.

The email that I received when this all started was as follows:

WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT AMERICAN ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY PARENT OF THE CREDIT REPAIR GROUP HAS CUT TIES WITH CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP. THIS MEANS THAT WE HAVE SUSPENDED YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT REPAIR AND THEY HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO THE OFFICE OF THE CREDIT REPAIR GROUP. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY AMERICAN CORPORATION OFFICE REGARDING THIS MATTER. WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THIS SITUATION KIND REGARDS CONSUMER RESEARCH GROUP.

I haven’t heard anything . I can’t locate them. I tried to use every method that I know of to contact them , it’s just like they vanished in tho thin air. I can’t afford to loose that kind of money. I did this to help my self get back on track. I still have bad credit. I need help. I need my credit back. I was out of work for 2 years that’s why I paid them to help me, but I’m in the same shape as when I started. I have every email that they sent me.

Owner Options

Credit Repair Group Reviews and Complaints

Click To Search For Credit Repair Group Complaints

User Thoughts About Credit Repair Group

3 thoughts on “Credit Repair Group

1. call center for about 15 different companies,, apperently credit repair group didnt pay consumer research and dumped a whole bunch of clients on them.

2. I wish I could get off their call list!!! I have asked them over 10 times, I still get calls, but I ignore them.