RushCard Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Russell Simmons - Founder/CEO
Corp Website: rushcard.com

RushCard Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest RushCard Services Complaint

Is RushCard Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Cards Directory ListingUniRush Financial Services, LLC Listing

Block Account for Not Just Reason

There was an issue regarding my account submitted to you by Greendot Money Pak … This issue has been resolved since Last Monday.

I received call from Greendot Corp office yesterday who informed me that an email was sent to your headquarters office on the 21st of October 2014 stating that its okay to unblock my account. There telling its out of their hands that the ball is in your court. There was no foul play on my end…

My brother Richard Ransome tried to put a few dollars in my account back in Aug 2014 but couldn’t make out the number on the receipt. So he call them trying to get the correct numbers, but in the meantime the money posted to my account.

So he email greendot back stating everything was ok, but they filed a complaint anyway. I was told but their headquarter office the email sent to you wasn’t meant to block my account with you all. It was meant to block me from loadng money to my account with a Greendot Card…

Since all this has happen I lost my job because I couldn’t get to funds in my account. I would appreciate if you all would try to resolve this issue soon…

Sincerely Yours, Woodrow Webb

Here’s the only response I get back:

Hello Woodrow,

Thank you for contacting RushCard Member Services.

Please contact our customer service department at 1-866-787-4227 to assist in your inquiry.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Carmela Carpentero
Rushcard Customer Service
1-866-900-RUSH
agent@rushcard.com

Everytime I call customer service they all pass the buck

Rush Card – PO Box 42482 Cincinnati Ohio 45242

10 Most Recent RushCard Services Complaints

Consumer Comments For RushCard Services

• 650.00 WAS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT ON APRIL 24, 2014…FOR SOME STRANGE REASON RUSH CARD SERV PUT A HOLD ON MY ACCT AND REQUESTED ID AND SSN AND TAX FORMS I SENT THEM IN AS REQUESTED WITHIN 3 DAYS THEN WHEN I CALLED THEY ASKED A LOT OF RANDOM QUESTIONS OF WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD VERIFIED…I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FILE THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB LOOKING AT ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS RUSH CARD HAS BEEN INCONVEINING PEOPLE AND PUTTING US ALL IN FINANCIAL DEBT, I THINK THIS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED UP WITH A CLASS ACTION ,CARLOS VALDEZ