RushCard Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Russell Simmons - Founder/CEO
Corp Website: rushcard.com

RushCard Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest RushCard Services Complaint

Is RushCard Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Cards Directory ListingUniRush Financial Services, LLC Listing

How much verification do you need!

I have been calling rushcard continually for the past two months now. I have over $900 dollars in my account, however, ruchcard refuses to send me a replacement card. I have been running back and forth obtaining and faxing all sorts of documents.

Every time I call them they have some new document I need to obtain and fax them just for “verification” purposes?

Over the phone I have given them my address, my social security number, my birthday, the balance one my account as well the previous address I used. I have also answered the security question. I believe that is enough verification already without having to obtain and fax them about half a dozen other “verifications.”

These people simply refuse to give me my money.

10 Most Recent RushCard Services Complaints

Consumer Comments For RushCard Services

• 650.00 WAS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT ON APRIL 24, 2014…FOR SOME STRANGE REASON RUSH CARD SERV PUT A HOLD ON MY ACCT AND REQUESTED ID AND SSN AND TAX FORMS I SENT THEM IN AS REQUESTED WITHIN 3 DAYS THEN WHEN I CALLED THEY ASKED A LOT OF RANDOM QUESTIONS OF WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD VERIFIED…I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FILE THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB LOOKING AT ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS RUSH CARD HAS BEEN INCONVEINING PEOPLE AND PUTTING US ALL IN FINANCIAL DEBT, I THINK THIS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED UP WITH A CLASS ACTION ,CARLOS VALDEZ