RushCard Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Russell Simmons - Founder/CEO
Corp Website: rushcard.com

RushCard Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest RushCard Services Complaint

Is RushCard Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Cards Directory ListingUniRush Financial Services, LLC Listing

Pissed

I have been with rush card sense 2012 i never had any problems until i called april 25, 2015 and reported my card loss my balance was 136. It has been 7 business days so i decided to call and check on my card to find out i only now have a 31 dollar balance when i still have not received my replacement card…

Then was told i had to verify information and was told him didnt answer correct when i could barley understand what she was saying and asked to speak to someone i can understand and was hung up on, Claiming that the call was disconnected.

Then was told i had to send in some documents which really p**s me off, while i have already been waiting a week and some for my card. So i was told my card will be locked and i will not recievr my funds until i send in documents.

I am very pissed and disappointed in rush card because i never had a problem until now. I would really like my my money and very upset and customer service didnt make it any better. Over all i spokr with 4 different people trying to resolve this issue want my money and to be done with rushcard.

25 Most Recent RushCard Services Complaints

Consumer Comments For RushCard Services

• 650.00 WAS SUPPOSE TO DEPOSIT TO MY ACCOUNT ON APRIL 24, 2014…FOR SOME STRANGE REASON RUSH CARD SERV PUT A HOLD ON MY ACCT AND REQUESTED ID AND SSN AND TAX FORMS I SENT THEM IN AS REQUESTED WITHIN 3 DAYS THEN WHEN I CALLED THEY ASKED A LOT OF RANDOM QUESTIONS OF WHICH I THOUGHT I HAD VERIFIED…I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO FILE THIS COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB LOOKING AT ALL THE OTHER COMPLAINTS RUSH CARD HAS BEEN INCONVEINING PEOPLE AND PUTTING US ALL IN FINANCIAL DEBT, I THINK THIS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED UP WITH A CLASS ACTION ,CARLOS VALDEZ