First Bankcard Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Dan O'Neill - President
Corp Website: directcardaccess.com

First Bankcard Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest First Bankcard Complaint

Is First Bankcard a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Credit Cards Directory ListingFirst National Bank of Omaha Listing

Dead Beat Customer

5 Days Late and collections department called demanding payment! After asking the collector why I am being treated like a deadbeat I was told all customers are treated this way no matter if it is 1 day or 30 days late…

Told them to close account and that payments would be made…

After making payment on line I received another collection attempt demanding another payment! I called the number provided and again was treated like a dead beat!

BEWARE of this Company…

Consumer Comments For First Bankcard

• Talked with customer service at length regarding inability to log onto account. Told me I needed Google Chrome since I use a Mac. Now, a week later, google chrome available….still cannot log onto my account. This has been an ongoing problem since I gave up using paper for electronic functions. I have spent one hour attempting to log on…..refuse to call customer service again and sit waiting for a response.. Therefore, I am stuck…..plan on never using this card again.

• I have had an account with them since Dec. 2014. I am very pleased with them. A great credit card company. They’re now offering a very low interest rate Amex. I charged a few things for Christmas & just made my last payment. Now pif. No problems paying online or scheduling payments at all. Looking forward to doing more business with them in the future.

• This is without a doubt the worst credit card company on the planet. We got this business card because it was tied to our bank – the bank is excellent. I typed the wrong number into my bill pay account when i set it up, and I could never understand why it took so long for my payments to post when the other cards on the account poster rapidly, It took them 2 YEARS to notify me of this error. They consistently apply payments to the wrong cards, are uncooperative if there are issues. and have done everything possible to destroy our credit. When we set up the account, they did not have any decent online services, and we were never informed that they had added online billing, although they apparently did only months after I asked for it. Our bills were often lost in the mail. When I finally got fed up, I called for the outstanding combined balance on all the cards and paid it – they received it 2 days later. 2 weeks later I got a collections call from them – they had applied the payment to one account – a $350 payment applied to a now closed account with a $35 balance. There was no notification that this was an excessive payment. There was no refund automatically sent. Just a hostile collections call 2 weeks later for the account that had the outstanding balance – which had been paid.
    Find another credit card company!!!

• I’ve never experience so much regret in opening having a credit card than I have with First BankCard. The website is the absolute worst, I made a payment on my due date after 5:00 and was charged a $37.00 late fee, It took my 30 minutes to log on the d**n site. Customer service wouldn’t waive the fee & was very rude. When I asked to speak to a manager they left me on hold for 30 minutes, then the phone call was disconnected.

• We have been using First Bankcards for my company account for 7 years. We had almost no choice but to use the cards because our main bank is tied to this cards service and some other reasons. From the 7 year experience, I can tell you that the “worst customer service” is the only way to describe them. I was finally able to cancel all the accounts today. Happy day.

• First Bankcard website is the absolute worst. If you can even log in, which is hit or miss (usually miss as it constantly is ‘verifying browser’ after user login), the layout is confusing and lacks key information. Most cc websites have all the key account information up front and prominent. You need to drill down several layers with First bankcard to even find the payment due date!

• This bank has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced and I’ve been around for 65+ years. Their customer service (wrong name) customer disservice is just that. Do NOT open a credit card account with this bank. You will regret it.

• First bankcard is horrible, do not use them! I too have never been able to access my account on their website, the customer service people are rude and are trained to extract every penny they can out of you. You are forced to pay by snail mail and it takes them weeks to post so you accumulate late fees, and they continue to get away with it. They bought a business account I had with another company that I loved and never had a problem with. I have had nothing but headaches with these people.

• Worst customer service experience ever. If you are past due on your current monthly balance they shut your card down regardless of your track record of paying monthly balance off in full on time.

Rude, argumentative customer service reps at their call center. Their record keeping is inaccurate, payment processing is slow. Claimed I never sent payment for two weeks after payment was made. Called to cancel my card and as soon as I used the words "calling to cancel my card" I got transferred and placed on hold for 38 minutes. They make it as difficult as possible to leave them.

Contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding this company.

• I have had several months of problems with First Bankcard. They wouldn’t accept my password,so I changed it. They still don’t accept the new one and so I can’t get access to the Bill paying site and have to pay my bills with a check and snail mail. I have accumulated several thousand rewards points but have no way to access that site either. Phone calls have made no difference.
    I am totally frustrated.The web site is antiquated and almost inaccesible. I am ready to abandon First Bankcard(after I redeem my reward points.)

• I am having a hard time paying my credit card with firstbankcard every time I log in to their website.

• I had almost the exact same thing with them. And have the exact same scenerio however they told me a letter was mailed out on 12/11/13 and should receive it within 10 business days explaining it. Well it has been 12 business days and I still don’t have it. Will not ever deal with First Bankcard again. Will keep my Discover & Capital One forever they are the BEST for customer service!!!!!

• I do not now, nor have I ever had your credit card. HOWEVER I constantly get calls from you searching for a " Penny White". I do not know her. I am and older lady in a nursing home in Bend, Oregon. I have been assured by your clerks many times that my phone number ha been deleted from your system BUT I continue to get these calls from you. Sure enough your business and others like yours call me looking for this lady. PLEASE stop calling me. If these calls don’t stop I will notify the Attorney General of Oregon and he will stop you, I guarantee. I am too ill and to old to be harassed like this!!

• I have had nothing but terrible service from First Bank card. They are unreasonable and their system is very antiquated…you cannot even set up auto payments for the current statement period, so you have to schedule separate payments until the autopay "updates" sometime in the months ahead. I cancelled my card within the first year.

• I’ve never had any problems with First Bankcard. They are very accommodating

• Having been a First Bank card user for some time , I wanted to let you know that your services have been very commendable.

• Looks like a phishing scum.