First Bankcard Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: directcardaccess.com

First Bankcard Ratings and Reports

Latest First Bankcard Complaint

Credit score 819

I really can’t believe that you cancelled my card. I have had a Visa for approximately three years. I have paid my card off every time I received a bill. I did my banking on line and for some reason the payment information quit showing up. Because I didn’t receive billing info I assumed that no money due. I received phone calls from what I now assume was your billing department, they showed up on my phone as an UNKOWN # and not knowing who was calling I declined the call. I thought it was probably some unsolicited sales call so I declined to answer.

When I finally answered the call so that I could attempt to stop future calls from the UNKOWN # and found out it was First Bankcard, I immediately went on line and paid the bill. First bankcard had my email address as well as my home address and made no attempt to contact me other than trying to call from a hidden phone #. You did send a bill to my sister at her home address and she sent a minimum payment of $25.00 to you last week.

I fully expect you to send her a refund check and if the check is not forthcoming immediately I will be contacting the California Department of Consumer Affairs. I really can’t believe that you would treat someone with a credit score of 819 like this. I think you should take a proactive stance on this and forward this letter to LifeLock so that I don’t get a ding on my credit rating.

See More First Bankcard Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is First Bankcard a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For First Bankcard

• We have been using First Bankcards for my company account for 7 years. We had almost no choice but to use the cards because our main bank is tied to this cards service and some other reasons. From the 7 year experience, I can tell you that the “worst customer service” is the only way to describe them. I was finally able to cancel all the accounts today. Happy day.

• First Bankcard website is the absolute worst. If you can even log in, which is hit or miss (usually miss as it constantly is ‘verifying browser’ after user login), the layout is confusing and lacks key information. Most cc websites have all the key account information up front and prominent. You need to drill down several layers with First bankcard to even find the payment due date!

• This bank has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced and I’ve been around for 65+ years. Their customer service (wrong name) customer disservice is just that. Do NOT open a credit card account with this bank. You will regret it.

• First bankcard is horrible, do not use them! I too have never been able to access my account on their website, the customer service people are rude and are trained to extract every penny they can out of you. You are forced to pay by snail mail and it takes them weeks to post so you accumulate late fees, and they continue to get away with it. They bought a business account I had with another company that I loved and never had a problem with. I have had nothing but headaches with these people.

• Worst customer service experience ever. If you are past due on your current monthly balance they shut your card down regardless of your track record of paying monthly balance off in full on time.

Rude, argumentative customer service reps at their call center. Their record keeping is inaccurate, payment processing is slow. Claimed I never sent payment for two weeks after payment was made. Called to cancel my card and as soon as I used the words "calling to cancel my card" I got transferred and placed on hold for 38 minutes. They make it as difficult as possible to leave them.

Contacting the Better Business Bureau regarding this company.

• I have had several months of problems with First Bankcard. They wouldn’t accept my password,so I changed it. They still don’t accept the new one and so I can’t get access to the Bill paying site and have to pay my bills with a check and snail mail. I have accumulated several thousand rewards points but have no way to access that site either. Phone calls have made no difference.
    I am totally frustrated.The web site is antiquated and almost inaccesible. I am ready to abandon First Bankcard(after I redeem my reward points.)

• I am having a hard time paying my credit card with firstbankcard every time I log in to their website.

• I had almost the exact same thing with them. And have the exact same scenerio however they told me a letter was mailed out on 12/11/13 and should receive it within 10 business days explaining it. Well it has been 12 business days and I still don’t have it. Will not ever deal with First Bankcard again. Will keep my Discover & Capital One forever they are the BEST for customer service!!!!!

• I do not now, nor have I ever had your credit card. HOWEVER I constantly get calls from you searching for a " Penny White". I do not know her. I am and older lady in a nursing home in Bend, Oregon. I have been assured by your clerks many times that my phone number ha been deleted from your system BUT I continue to get these calls from you. Sure enough your business and others like yours call me looking for this lady. PLEASE stop calling me. If these calls don’t stop I will notify the Attorney General of Oregon and he will stop you, I guarantee. I am too ill and to old to be harassed like this!!

• I have had nothing but terrible service from First Bank card. They are unreasonable and their system is very antiquated…you cannot even set up auto payments for the current statement period, so you have to schedule separate payments until the autopay "updates" sometime in the months ahead. I cancelled my card within the first year.

• I’ve never had any problems with First Bankcard. They are very accommodating

• Having been a First Bank card user for some time , I wanted to let you know that your services have been very commendable.

• Looks like a phishing scum.