Stratford Career Institute Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Last Updated On: August 4, 2015

Corp Phone Number: 800-435-5338
Corp Email:

Stratford Career Institute Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Stratford Career Institute Complaint

Is Stratford Career Institute a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Courses / Training Directory ListingSCI Training Listing

Will not help you get the proper licenses or training

July 11, 2013 the D.E.T.C denied accredited to S.C.I , mount royal Quebec, Canada concluded S.C.I failed to demonstrate its full compliance a acceptable tuition refund-policy.

S.C.I Wont me to pay the $679.00 because I did not complete the courses and I sent back the books to S.C.I.

High school diploma will not help you get the proper licenses or training REQUIRED for any career field; its for informational purposes only.

Consumer Comments For Stratford Career Institute

• Horrible, but great if you do not mind a rip off and scam. Prepares you to do nothing.

• When I investigated Stratford and called admissions office they never claimed to be accredited nor did they give any other misleading information that could entrap me into taking one of their courses. I did do other searches and found that it is a legit distance learning institute but not accredited. Ok, they acknowledged that.
    I signed up for, and completed, one of their courses and found it to be very comprehensive.
    Seriously though, anyone who thinks they can get a high level degree online for that cost must be terribly naïve.
    You get what you pay for, and in my case I and my employer, were very satisfied with the information received from my course.

• i paid off my course last year and never got my diploma for medical assisant. why havent got it yet. took the course two years ago.