Stratford Career Institute Reviews

Corp Website: scitraining.com

Stratford Career Institute Ratings

Stratford Career Institute Reports

Most Recent Stratford Career Institute Complaints

Is Stratford Career Institute a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Courses / Training Directory ListingSCI Training Listing

Will not help you get the proper licenses or training

July 11, 2013 the D.E.T.C denied accredited to S.C.I , mount royal Quebec, Canada concluded S.C.I failed to demonstrate its full compliance a acceptable tuition refund-policy.

S.C.I Wont me to pay the $679.00 because I did not complete the courses and I sent back the books to S.C.I.

High school diploma will not help you get the proper licenses or training REQUIRED for any career field; its for informational purposes only.

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Stratford Career Institute

5 Comments on "Stratford Career Institute"

is this school as bad as they say it is I want to do my own photography would this be a good way to start that???

Horrible, but great if you do not mind a rip off and scam. Prepares you to do nothing.

When I investigated Stratford and called admissions office they never claimed to be accredited nor did they give any other misleading information that could entrap me into taking one of their courses. I did do other searches and found that it is a legit distance learning institute but not accredited. Ok, they acknowledged that. I signed up for, and completed, one of their courses and found it to be very comprehensive. Seriously though, anyone who thinks they can get a high level degree online for that cost must be terribly naïve. You get what you pay for, and in my… Read more »

i paid off my course last year and never got my diploma for medical assisant. why havent got it yet. took the course two years ago.

What are you doing about it? Who have you complained to? I ask because I just finished my course, but I haven’t finished paying and I don’t intend to finish paying for a worthless diploma.