Dominion MMA Complaints

Dominion MMA Reports

Most Recent Dominion MMA Complaint

Is Dominion MMA a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Courses / Training Directory ListingDominion MMA Texas Listing

Threatening customers that report fraud

Dominion MMA is threatening customers that report fraud and complain to the Better Business Bureau about their unethical behavior. Dominion MMA threatened to tell my commander or contact the local authorities because my bank has awarded me a credit against Dominion MMA’s unauthorized/fraudulent charge. Maybe Dominion MMA should take a closer look at their unethical business practices instead of making laughable threats. This is not the proper way to run a business.

This is the response I got back from the owner when I filed a negative review against Dominion MMA to the Better Business Bureau. Please read for yourself. This is someone that you don’t want to do business with. Especially, if you are a military service member. Here is the threat from Dominion MMA…

“Sir. Do the right thing and return the gi. You have basically stolen an item from my gym since you have issued a chargeback. I told you to come and see me which you have failed to do. Don’t accuse me of lying since you don’t know me. You never responded to my yelp response. Maybe you just need to be a man and handle this in a manly fashion instead of using a third party. Stop hiding and come see me in person. I haven’t done anything wrong. I expect you to bring me back to the gi or I will contact your commander and file theft charges with the local authorities. Respectively Rey Rodriguez”

Rey you are lying again. At this point all I can say to you is I’ll see you in court. By the way the number to the police is 911…Make sure to tell them my bank credited my account! That makes them an accessory.

Rey not only as a business owner is running unapproved charges, but has the nerve to lie about it. What kind of business owner threatens a customer with the police or their commander because they reported that business for fraud? I have never seen such a ridiculous response. Dominion MMA you are not going to intimidate your way out of this one.