SkinDM Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About SkinDM

SkinDM Scam and not worth the jar it's in

While viewing the infomercial about RejuvaGlow and SkinDm, the assurance of a two week trial sealed the deal. One would think the trial begins from the date delivered. I was not told differently.
After receiving the product, I tried it on myself with no noticeable results what so ever from the SkinDm.

I did not realize you had to call within 2 weeks, from the date you ordered not received. By that time my credit card had already been charged 89.41 plus the initial $3.95 enticement amount. So with less than a weeks worth of use, you have to decide if it’s making a difference and call to cancel.

I called and was on hold so long I hung up, but forgot to call back until after the 14 days. I then received another 1 oz jar and my credit card charged $95.36 this time. I called to cancel and was told that they could only return half of my money and there was nothing they could do to help me.

I told them I was filing with the Better business Bureau. They didn’t seem to care one way or the other. So for $144.01 I received two 1 oz jars of cream not worth anything.

BEWARE OF ALL INFOMERCIALS!

Additional Information:

Additional RejuvaGLOW Contact Information: 22100 E 26th Ave #100 Aurora, CO 80019 | 877-818-3244 | tryrejuvaglow.com

View Comments View More SkinDM Complaints

Is SkinDM a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About SkinDM

4 thoughts on “SkinDM

1. I got taken by this company too for both the SKINDM and RejuvaGLOW. What got me was they charged me for the FREE sample because I overlooked the fine print re letting them know within 30 days. My charge card ended up with over $400 charges of which I was refunded only about $200. Representative and her supervisor were both hateful and did not want to hear my complaint but plainly stated I would not get the $200 back. I wrote complaints on both company's to the BBB. Alas, I should have read BBB before I ordered these products as they have an alert on this consumer. Their pop-up advertisements are very misleading when they stated FREE sample and I am sure many people have been taken advantage of. I just want my money back!!!

2. I found the ad on facebook, and everything said it was a 30 day trial, so I had it on my calendar to cancel 2 days early, but apparently they ONLY offer a 14 day trial and they charged my credit card $100.61 for the skinDM and a further $95.86 for the rejuvaglow. These companies are a scam!! Do NOT order their trials!

3. why leave a phone number if you have NO INTENTIONS OF ANSWERING, I want to CANCEL this d**n order and DO NOT take another cent out of my account!What I do want is my MONEY BACK!!!