Nuvalift Reviews

Nuvalift Reports

Most Recent Nuvalift Complaints

Is Nuvalift a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingAP Funding Ltd Menzies LLP Listing

I was dumb to fall for this

I ordered a free sample from Nouvalift and paid $9 shipping on my credit card to receive it. Apparently the fine print commits you to two different subscriptions – one for $99.95 and one for $89.95.

When I saw the charges on my credit card I went to the Nouvalift website that gave a customer support number of 800-670-0292. I called that number and they’d never heard of me.

Turns out that is a number for “Blossom”-something. However, at least they were able to give me a number for Nouvalift that was the right one: 844-301-7350.

After 15 minutes on the phone, they (supposedly) cancelled my subscriptions. I’ll find out for sure next month.

15 Most Recent Reviews About Nuvalift

More About Nuvalift

NuvaLift International Headquarters - AP Funding Ltd Menzies LLP Heathrow Business Centre, 65 High Street, Egham TW20 9EY | nuvaliftanti-aging.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Nuvalift

• Nancy Crounse

I juist spoke with someone aand I was told I was cancelled after 4 months of charges are on my credit card. I cancelled in October and was still getting products with no address to send them back. They are refusing to take the products back and I am having my credit card company to work on it for me now. There was never any invoice or paperwork in the shipments I received so I could not find out who to send them to . This company is a total repoff and I hope nor one else will get scammed like this again. I am definitely not goping to pay over 400.00 for something I did not order and did not want

• Mickey Leon’

This is nothing but another Con. I lost money on this diliberate misrepresention of the product itself and I saw the charges on my card and could not find a contact number and had to get it from the bank… This is a highly unethical company and advertisement and the Attorney General should investigate it…

• Disgruntled

I received my “trial samples” ordered on 8/25/16 and received on 8/27/16 and was charged $3.95, $4.95 and $1.00. I immediately tried my two samples and felt a burning sensation where it had been applied. Almost immediately my skin had red blotches. I called the company (on 8/27) and told them not to send any more and what had happened to my skin. A. J. at 844-301-7350 told me he would cancel any further orders they had planned to send (this part is in the fine, fine print that it is not a one-time trial, but a subscription to receive their products supposedly monthly and charged to your credit card).

When I went to pay my credit card bill (on 9/10/16) there was another charge from Magnifice dated 9/9–the “trial samples” were billed under Green Trees Consult and MajesticB–for $99.95. Also listed was a “pending” order for 89.95) I called the dispute dept. from BofA and she got someone named Sam K. on the line with us. He said there was no record of my having called (on 8/27), and what I was being billed for was full-sized product that I had already received–my trial samples were, according to him, full-sized product and I was billed accordingly. I hadn’t even received the “full-sized product” on 9/10, only the “trial” on 8/27.

This is such a scam!!! I will be contacting every agency I can to report this. Why are they not in jail. I, too, will never fall for an internet product again. My first clue should have been that there were no instructions, nor reorder forms in my “trial” box.

• Jo Ann Smith

I called a number I got from one of the complaints posted because the number on the box and the website do not work. I talked with a customer service rep who did everything she could to get me not to cancel. However she finally processed my cancellation and gave me cancellation numbers for both products and she is sending me an email. Why is this company still in business with this many complaints?

• Truth Matters

This company also calls themselves Nouvaliftserum as well. They will target you by offering you a free trial or a free gift. They steal credit card info and will bill you every month between 89.95 and 99.95. There will nothing in the checkout or terms of service that will tell you this. Their name will appear on your credit card as LUMINESCENCE BROOKLYN NY or GLOWINGBEAUT BROOKLYN NY. Their customer service numbers that I found are 844-308-3823 and 844-713-8442. This is a crook company! Buyer Beware!

• Patty Dye

Exactly what happened to me! So thankful my credit card company caught it!

• lilli

I was SCAMMED the same way! I answered a survey last Fall, NUVALIFT was the “prize” for answering it. (I could choose among half a dozen prizes) I just had to pay the postage. I even send the next package unopened back to them to get my money back, instead they charged my credit card again. I blocked my credit card to prevent them from putting on another charge. Nuvalift send “supporting documentation” to the credit card Company, which they must have gotten, when I marked the “free gift” square, and gave my address and card information to pay the postage. As senior citizen I cannot afford their cream!

• Marie

These ads are all over the internet using the same tactics, but they change the name on the facial products. I was duped. I NEVER order anything on the internet, but I was prepared to lose the $5 shipping charge on the 2 products I ordered if anything went wrong. They don’t tell you, you have 14 days to return it, or your credit card will be charged the full price, in my case $99.94 ea. They use 14 days so that by the time you get your credit card bill, the return period is over and you’re stuck paying. Well, I told them I would go to jail before I paid them $200 for $10 product I ordered. Then I reported them to my State’s Attorney General’s office, the Better Business Bureau, AND the BBB of the state the products were mailed from, in my case Utah. And I called my credit union and blocked the charge on my credit card. They had to issue me a new credit card. Inconvenient, but worth it. These are companies that aren’t in it for return customers. They’re probably located in Russia or Pakistan or some place. They just want to get as many people to pay as much as they can get before that particular company gets shut down. Then they just start up more using a different name. I told my story on Facebook, and pinned several of the ads to my Pinterest site to warn as many people as I could. All of you should absolutely do the same thing, and make the same calls I did. TALK TO YOU CREDIT CARD COMPANY. Tell them you were conned and you are disputing the charge from that company. They will block the charge and have to issue you a new card. Call the BBB and give them the phone numbers from those charges on your credit card bill and any information you can give them from your paperwork. WE MUST GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO FIGHT THESE DIABOLICAL THIEVES!!! If the contact came through a store, like Kohl’s or Walgreen’s, let the store manager know that they are promoting a major scam!!! I will NEVER order off the internet again. I shop, and make a call to order my stuff. I am disabled and mail order is my only shopping.

• Tinygirl

This Nuvalift company is a “SCAM! They advertise it on amazon as free trial and just pay $4.95 for a free shipping. However, it will not say that they will charge you the full amount after 14 day trial! So you will just get a bill that you had been charge the full amount In your credit card . This is hoax because it was design to trick you for a free trial then charge you a full amount without you knowing because you thought it was a free sample to try! You people are a thief in disguise and you need to refund all those money you charge from our credit cards . The attorney general should put you out of business for your unscrupulous business practice,!