Lumella Eye Serum Reviews

Most Recent Lumella Eye Serum Complaints

Is Lumella Eye Serum a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingLumella Eye Skin Serum Listing

A RIP OFF

I paid the shipping fee to this company, I was never told about any other charges later on. They have now taken $200 from my account without my authorization. Customer service is horrible, they are no help…

I have now read many other stories about this fraudulent company, Lumella/Alucia, and whatever other names they use… They took my money and have sent no product, however I do not want this product. Now or ever.

Had I been told they would be trying to bill me $200. I would not have given them my credit card number. I received the trial product, which is crap stuff. So had I known I needed to cancel, I would have. They are knowingly ripping people off.

Lumella/Alúcia Returns – 120 E 8th St #301 Los Angeles 90014 | 188-855-0296 | aluciaskin.com

Most Recent Reviews About Lumella Eye Serum

Click To Search For Lumella Eye Serum Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Lumella Eye Serum

• Janette

I’m allergic to this product. I even went to the doctor to make sure it was the lotion and not something else. They had charged my account and refused to refund the money because they said they could only give refunds on products that have not been opened. So the only way you will not be charged is if you don’t open it!!!

So if you don’t like the box you can get your money back???!!!