Lumella Eye Serum Reviews

Lumella Eye Serum Reports

Most Recent Lumella Eye Serum Complaints

Is Lumella Eye Serum a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingLumella Eye Skin Serum Listing

This Company is Ripping People Off!

I responded to an advertisement for a free trial of Lumella products, and thought I was paying for shipping only.

My credit card was charged the shipping, and also $200.00 in charges.

I called the company, they told me the 14 day trial started at the time of the order, so even though I’ve only had the product for 10 days, it’s too late to cancel. I was also told this is a subscription, and that they would be sending it out every 30 days, and charging my credit card.

The rep I spoke with said this was all stated in the terms and conditions. I told him “in small print no doubt”.

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SLY AND CARE NOTHING ABOUT CUSTOMERS – OBVIOUSLY! I have canceled the subscription.

Lumella – 3635 St Paul Blvd Rochester NY 14617 | 888-353-2564 | lumellaeyeserum.net

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Lumella Eye Serum

2 Comments on "Lumella Eye Serum"

I just had the same thing happen to me, I had no idea it was just a trial and paid for the shipping, The ad came on my email stating that I had won a few prizes that I could choose from. so I chose this, they said that I only had to pay for the shipping, no added costs, or that it was just a trial and needed to return it by a certain period of time. at 1st my bank statement showed the shipping fee if 4.99 or something close to that. I swore it was feb, 4th,… Read more »

I’m allergic to this product. I even went to the doctor to make sure it was the lotion and not something else. They had charged my account and refused to refund the money because they said they could only give refunds on products that have not been opened. So the only way you will not be charged is if you don’t open it!!!

So if you don’t like the box you can get your money back???!!!