L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Complaints

Corp Website: lamourcream.com

L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Ratings

L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Reports

Most Recent L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Complaints

Is L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingSkin Technologies Listing

NOT free trials! Scam! Ghost Company!

This company engages in deceptive advertising practices. Back in August, I typed in a web address of one of my accounts, and apparently I typed the address incorrectly, leaving out one letter. There was a pop up, thanking me for using this company, and an offer of a free gift if I completed a survey about this company. Because I thought I was on the actual website (I hadn’t realized yet that I was not on the correct site) that I was trying to access, I accepted and completed the consumer survey, after which I was led to the order form for one of the offered products.

I ordered a skincare product as a “thank you” for completing an online survey, or so I believed. I knew I was purchasing a trial size, but my understanding was that I was receiving a small amount of the product to try. I did not realize that I was, in effect, signing up for a subscription, and that the “trial” (for which I paid $4.95) was not for a smaller size, but to try the full size product for 17 days; after which, I was charged the full amount of $89.95. This was NOT MADE CLEAR AT ALL at the time of purchase, and I was only made aware of this when I called the company to complain about the charges.

To make it worse, I had also ordered the eye serum at the same discounted price of $4.95, it was sprung on me just as I was submitting my order. I had no idea I was signing up for a subscription until 2 months later, when I received another product in the mail. When I checked my credit card I found several charges for $89.95.

When I called the 855 number, I was told that I was charged full price in September for the “trial” products I received in August. As of now, there has been a total of almost $500 in credit card charges. They will not refund the amount charged in September, and have told me they will refund what they charged me in October, providing I return the products unopened.

None of these terms were disclosed to me when I was making the initial purchase; I simply thought I was able to order a “trial” size as a thank you for completing the survey. I would never have ordered this product under the condition of a subscription. It was only after I submitted the order that I was taken back to the page, where I realized I had typed in the web address incorrectly. I tried to go back to the order I placed, and could not find any way to retrieve it, once I had ended that transaction. Even now, in trying to locate this company, I cannot find out where exactly they are located, who is the president, or any other information on this company.

The credit card statement shows separate charges for each product, each under a different name (SOI Beautycare, BeautyNow, NPK NutraPeak)

Submit a Complaint or Review For L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream