L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Reviews

Corp Website: lamourcream.com

L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Ratings

L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Reports

Most Recent L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream Complaints

Is L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingSkin Technologies Listing

NOT free trials! Scam! Ghost Company!

This company engages in deceptive advertising practices. Back in August, I typed in a web address of one of my accounts, and apparently I typed the address incorrectly, leaving out one letter. There was a pop up, thanking me for using this company, and an offer of a free gift if I completed a survey about this company. Because I thought I was on the actual website (I hadn’t realized yet that I was not on the correct site) that I was trying to access, I accepted and completed the consumer survey, after which I was led to the order form for one of the offered products.

I ordered a skincare product as a “thank you” for completing an online survey, or so I believed. I knew I was purchasing a trial size, but my understanding was that I was receiving a small amount of the product to try. I did not realize that I was, in effect, signing up for a subscription, and that the “trial” (for which I paid $4.95) was not for a smaller size, but to try the full size product for 17 days; after which, I was charged the full amount of $89.95. This was NOT MADE CLEAR AT ALL at the time of purchase, and I was only made aware of this when I called the company to complain about the charges.

To make it worse, I had also ordered the eye serum at the same discounted price of $4.95, it was sprung on me just as I was submitting my order. I had no idea I was signing up for a subscription until 2 months later, when I received another product in the mail. When I checked my credit card I found several charges for $89.95.

When I called the 855 number, I was told that I was charged full price in September for the “trial” products I received in August. As of now, there has been a total of almost $500 in credit card charges. They will not refund the amount charged in September, and have told me they will refund what they charged me in October, providing I return the products unopened.

None of these terms were disclosed to me when I was making the initial purchase; I simply thought I was able to order a “trial” size as a thank you for completing the survey. I would never have ordered this product under the condition of a subscription. It was only after I submitted the order that I was taken back to the page, where I realized I had typed in the web address incorrectly. I tried to go back to the order I placed, and could not find any way to retrieve it, once I had ended that transaction. Even now, in trying to locate this company, I cannot find out where exactly they are located, who is the president, or any other information on this company.

The credit card statement shows separate charges for each product, each under a different name (SOI Beautycare, BeautyNow, NPK NutraPeak)

Submit a Complaint or Comment For L’Amour Ageless Skin Cream

• dorothy

I also was scammed called them today because I received another 2 boxes that I did not order(I did not open), they tell me my card was already charged for the full amount and it would not be 2 weeks before the money was put back on the card after they received the boxes back. Plus she told me that I have to pay for a restocking fee of 9.95 when I didn’t order it in the first place. Really am mad about this whole ordeal. This money came out of my checking account so now I am in the minus and will end up paying a fee to my bank.

• Others pulling the same phoney Free trials for shipping costs LuminousRenew or Firmalogic (firmacare)

Email Support: support@Firmalogic.com

Beauty Sense Distribution, LLC
    8391 Beverly Blvd
    #480
    Los Angeles, CA
    90048 Actually the UPS Store with a PO Box at this address.

Firmacare
    43 S Powerline Rd # 705
    Pompano Beach, FL 33069-3001

also a UPS store with PO Box… The UPS Store 43 S Powerline Rd Pompano Beach, FL Post

Offices …

http://skincarebeautyshop.com/luminous-renewal-review/ Total trial scam page

(888) 572-6445
    Luminous Renewal
    43 S Powerline Rd # 708
    Pompano Beach, FL 33069-3001 Product also under LuminousRenew all from UPS store PO. Box

—————————————

Thousands-mistakenly-signing-subscriptions-registering-free-samples-online.html
    Now Ross McEwan, chief executive of RBS, which includes Natwest, has urged regulators to

take action after noticing firms ‘taking advantage of consumers’.
    The bank’s fraud department detected this scandal last summer and reported the worst

offenders to payment companies such as Visa and Mastercard.
    At the time, RBS and NatWest were receiving over 390 customer calls a day on unrecognised

payments following ‘ free trials’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2945236/Bank-warns-free-skin-cream-

costs-80-month-Thousands-mistakenly-signing-subscriptions-registering-free-samples-

online.html#ixzz4U4KE1yqE
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

president, or any other information on this company.

name (SOI Beautycare, BeautyNow, NPK NutraPeak)

• I have been enraged by they multiple Free Trial scam companies milking millions out of those they trick with [phoney UPS PO Box locations and hundreds of phoney companies. They are ALL scams … no exceptions

• Helen Smith

Ann Fist, you are not alone. It happened to me too, and unfortunately I didn’t catch it until two months later, when my total charges have exceeded $400. I’m so mad at myself, and am determined to fight this company.