It Works! Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

It Works! Profile

It Works! Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: It Works! Global, Inc.
Category: Cosmetics

Email: productcoach@itworksglobal.com
Company Contact: Mark Pentecost - President
Website:
File A New Complaint

Ratings Damage Reports For It Works!

Customer Loss Data

Consumer Ratings Data

Average Rating: 1.50 of 5
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Complaint About It Works!

It Works...Not

I tried this wrap to party weight loss and didn’t see any results. I’m thinking to my self, “thank god i only ordered the product one time.” A few months later I get a package in the mail. Low n behold, its another order of “it works”. I didn’t order it so I called the company.

The woman on the phone said they were all just scratching their heads… Wondering what happened. We laughed a bit at it. Then started the procedure for the return. I was told I would get a full refund. Even the Shipping charges would be refunded to me, plus, I would get a free return label to ship it back to them.

I’m thinking, WOW, what a great company. Until they sent me a label via email that I couldn’t open. I called them and asked if their were any other way they could send it.

NOPE!!!

I asked if they could mail it too me. They said they were unable to do this. Apparently they have no hands, fingers or tongue to lick the envelope.

Unbelievable!

Now I am going to have to be inconvenienced by having to pay for shipping out of my own pocket, which i wouldn’t have minded had I ordered the product.

Additional Information:

Alternate Business Names: It Works Marketing, Inc., Mayitworks

View Comments View More It Works! Complaints

Is It Works! a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About It Works!

One thought on “It Works!

1. After cancelling autoshipment I got ANOTHER charge on my credit card for another order. They said it looked like it didn't get cancelled and refuse to refund me immediately. I have to wait forever for it to get here, mail it back on my own dime and THEN I will get a refund after I pay a restocking fee! NO way…I will continue to fight this, what a joke