It Works! Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Myitworks.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: February 18, 2015

It Works! Corporate Contact

Business Name: It Works! Global, Inc.
5325 E State Rd 64
Bradenton, Florida 34208 USA

Corp Phone Number: 941-348-6650
Corp Email: productcoach@itworksglobal.com
Company Contact: Mark Pentecost - President
Corp Website: myitworks.com

It Works! Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest It Works! Complaint

Is It Works! a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingIt Works! Global, Inc. Listing

Lost Money Not Weight

I was talking with a coworker who insisted I try some products from It Works. I received the first box valued at 87.00 dollars. There were two products inside. A container of green powder and a bottle of pills. I did not like either and told her. She said to call the company to see about a refund. I was told that I could not cancel because I was on a loyalty program. I did not sign anything to be on the loyalty plan. I had no idea about the loyalty plan. I told them not send me anymore. Low and behold another package came. I was charged again.

I called them again but was told the same thing. I received the third package and called them and at that point it was cancelled but not before the fourth package because it had just been sent back. I returned all four packages and they were returned back to me stating that I did not state how I wanted to handle the return or exchange. Why the could not call or email me I will never know.

Well I called again and was told that I would be credited 3 charges of 78 dollars minus a 50 dollar fee. I returned them again. I called them after not hearing anything for about 2 weeks. I was told that they would not return the 300 dollars because now it was outside of the return period.

I have not received the items back yet either. I am going to call them back to see what is going on with the items. They have had them for over a month now. I do have an attorney in this matter now. All I wanted was a refund.

Please stay away from this company. They are a fraudulent company who will do whatever they have to to deceive you. The products do not work. Every person I know who has tried these items say they do not work. Buyer BEWARE!

Consumer Comments For It Works!

• After cancelling autoshipment I got ANOTHER charge on my credit card for another order. They said it looked like it didn’t get cancelled and refuse to refund me immediately. I have to wait forever for it to get here, mail it back on my own dime and THEN I will get a refund after I pay a restocking fee! NO way…I will continue to fight this, what a joke