It Works! Reviews

Myitworks.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 6, 2016

It Works! Contact Information

Business Name: It Works! Global, Inc.
5325 E State Rd 64

It Works! Reports

Most Recent It Works! Complaints

Is It Works! a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingIt Works! Global, Inc. Listing

It Doesn't Work! More like IT takes!

Someone I know asked me to stop by her place so she can tell me about this It Works product that would change my life. I stopped by, she threw all of these pamphlets in front of me without pretty much telling me what the products do. She had informed me with tears in her eyes that she believed in this company and she really needed the money. I asked how much the products were and when she gave me the price catalog I about had a heart attack. I work 60-70 hours a week and still could not afford to buy her products and I told her that. She said “No I don’t want you as a customer, I want you as a distributor”! I told her I had to think about it and wanted to research the products and company first.

The very next day she was texting me asking me for my social security number and credit card information. I thought “WOW she really is desperate to get money”‘ I told her I was not comfortable giving her that information right then. I would say for the next 24 hours the texts I received from her were jokingly asking me for my personal information for distributor sign up. I was tired of her harassing me with the stupid uncalled for text so I gave in thinking she would lay off of me and maybe I could really make some extra cash.

Anyways the $99 sign up fee turned into $120. I received my kit with of course no defining gel like they said would be included. Never did I get my credit for the product either! I was also never informed that there would be a monthly charge of $20 for my Esuite until after it was withdrawn from my account.

The distributor that signed me up informed me that I needed to keep my auto ship going every month and it had to be $150 product every month. Who can afford to throw away that kind of money every month. My distributor had other distributors place a LC and a distributor under me without my knowledge. She even got to the point where she was harassing my 18 year old daughter for her social security number to sign her up as distributor. My daughter asked her if that was fraud and my distributor said “Maybe”? I informed my daughter to not give her information out.

My distributor said if I signed up my daughter under me I would be guaranteed a $500 bonus and would go Ruby because all I needed was that one distributor. So I signed up my daughter and paid her sign up fee too. She had also put a loyal customer under me but that LC auto ship declined 3 months in a row. I had emailed the LC to let her know it was declined and my distributor found out I did and told me I was NEVER EVER to contact a LC regarding a declined payment. I was very nice when I sent her that email so I don’t know why she was so angry.

I cannot afford to buy it works products to test them myself and my distributor was very defensive when I asked her to test them. I wanted to quit it works due to these issues and was told i couldn’t. I wanted to change distributors and again was told I couldn’t, I wanted to remove that LC who’s payment was continuously declining and was told I could not do that.

I need help getting out and away from this company. This distributor should not be allowed to sell it works.

Submit a Complaint or Comment For It Works!

• Rebecca

I ordered my business builder kit paid $99 for the 4 wraps 4 defining gels and fab wrap. I did not receive my defining gels they told me that they did not have any in stock and awarded me 25 points instead which is NOT enough to even buy ONE defining gel. & on top of it I still have to pay the S&H. Why should I pay more money for something I already payed for? Unethical and unlawful. If anyone has this same problem contact me at 682 333 1237

• Winnie

The kit only comes with 4 MINI Defining Gels, which are sold for $5 each. Idk where you got the idea that you get 4 Full Size Defining Gels for $25 lol

• robyn

Sorry to hear this happened to you! But that would be the person who asked you to try the products fault, not the company. She had signed you up as a loyal customer without telling you the details. This is the person you should be mad at, not the company. They only process whatever is sent in to them. A loyal customer is someone who agrees to commit to a 3 month auto-shipment of any product and after the third month you are free to cancel the autoshipment but still recieve wholesale pricing on products. This explains why you kept getting charged and kept getting packages. But SOMEONE had to sign you up for this program. The company does not just randomly charge you and send you items. I would be having a talk with whoever it was that approached you about trying the products.

• Ihateitworks

After cancelling autoshipment I got ANOTHER charge on my credit card for another order. They said it looked like it didn’t get cancelled and refuse to refund me immediately. I have to wait forever for it to get here, mail it back on my own dime and THEN I will get a refund after I pay a restocking fee! NO way…I will continue to fight this, what a joke