Equinox Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Email: customerservice@equinoxskincare.com
Company Contact: Asadullah Khan - President
Corp Website: equinoxskincare.com

More About Equinox

Equinox, Sheridan Labs Inc - 14953 S Heritagecrest Way #C Bluffdale, UT 84065 sheridanlabs.com

Equinox Ratings and Reports

Latest Equinox Complaint

Total Scam - Not Real At All

I saw an ad at a trusted website for a free trial for Equinox and RVTL all you had to pay for was shipping. Being a skin care product fanatic, I immediately hopped on the bandwagon. My husband immediately got a scam alert on our credit card and I should have known. Their free 14 day trial is anything but a free trial. If you do not cancel your “subscription” 10 days later they immediately charge you for the full price of the both items without ANY kind of communication or email that your card will be charged.

Then, 30 days later, again with no email that my card is being charged, received another supply of each cream. Sadly, instead of thinking it was a scam I just thought it was a poorly organized company that thought it was sending me my free trial. When I got yet another set of creams the next month I started looking into it (finally right?). Lesson learned.

I called customer service, sounds like it is a call center somewhere else in the world, and they only thing they could do is refund my last months supply because it was past the 30 day mark. The customer service agent said that I should have received an email every time my card was charged and upon scouring my email inbox, even the spam folder there was NOTHING.

The face creams are a total bust and not real at all and I am furious about the amount of money I have just wasted. I demanded to speak to someone else with the customer service agent, someone that is a decision maker, and he assured me there was no one else to speak with and that he was the decision maker.

Absolutely insane, I cannot believe I was scammed so badly.

See More Equinox Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Equinox a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Equinox

Consumer Comments For Equinox

• While surfing on the internet, I saw an advert where a company,Sheridan Labs, was offering a free trial offer for their product EQUINOX which is an anti-aging eye cream. The offer seemed quite attractive as I could actually try the cream first and then had to pay for it. I immediately provided my information and waited anxiously for my order. When I opened the bottle after it got delivered, I was vexed to find such a little quantity of the cream.
    Sheridan Labs Scam

• Complete scam. They are criminals !

• I just went through this over this past weekend on 4/19/14. I’m so frustrated that this place could do this to people. They are so rude when you talk to them, and their is never a manager that you can speak with. This company is a fraud and all I want to know is how can we stop them. Now this place did put only a certain amount back into my account but not all of it and they keep telling me there is no possible way to get my full refund. I didn’t even have the product for 14 days before they took money out my account. Then they want to say that it’s 14 days from the ordering day. Now how is that fair. Your suppose to have the product for 14 days to see if it works. I see no changes after 5 and when I told them that, they said there is no way I could see a difference unless I use it for the full 30 days. If thats the case why is it a 14 trial period. This is a huge scam. This needs to stop. I so upset I can’t even get my words gathered correctly.

• everybody is ripped off we were too but has anybody said if this product works? at least we know if it was worth getting ripped off

• I agree. Do not purchase. Sneaky sales pitch and products are not that great. My under $10 purchase turned into an over $300 purchase debited out of my account without my consent. I plan to return everything and get a full refund. If I don’t, I will file a complaint with my bank and enlist some help.

• A Scam. Not Ordered.

Whilst on my internet an advertisement popped up for a 30 day free trial for RVTL face cream priced @ £4.95 which I agreed to purchase. I noted that the £4.95 + £2.99 P&P had been deducted.

I rec’d my cream on 29th March but found to my horror that on the 31st March they collected £95.00 + £85.00. Apparently by agreeing to purchase the cream they automatically sign u up for Equinox flawless; this has not arrived.

I had not ordered this – there were no terms and conditions on the advert or any mention of extra money being collected. I am now £184 out of pocket – have no money left in my account and have a £4.95 pot of cream. I have contacted my bank to stop any future deductions but they are unable to help get my money back.

• I am so upset about this I could cry.i thought it would be £2.99 postage.instead almost £200.00 has been taken from my bank. The firm has said they will send me £50.00 but I have blocked them from sending any mail to my bank so don,t know where to turn.i was saving the money as I am 70 in May and the family are going to Cornwall for a week to celebrate and I wanted to treat my grandsons.How do the owners of these companies sleep at night?

• I too have been Ripped off. Almost £500 has been Taken from my account… Hopefully getting most of it Back…So upset.. Just lost my Husband on 4th April . 2014..I have never done anything like this before… Feel so stupid and Terribly angry… I live in Scotland…

• why is this company still allowed to operate?? I closed my bank account before these people could dip their sticky fingers into my account, after reading the complaint’s on the internet,
    They are really horrible to do this to people, I look toward to reading the appropriate authority has taken action against this company.

• I am also a victim of this rip off company. When I agreed to the trial, There was no mention of a 14 day period to cancel/ avoid recurring deductions. There was no indication that replenishment orders would be placed for an additional $192, and I would not have ordered the product had I known about this. I too have contacted my bank to close my debit card and dispute the fraudulent charges. The CSR on the phone could barely speak English and said there was no supervisor available. She also stated that no refund would be possible. UNBELIEVABLE!!

• The same thing happened to me. There was no terms and conditions on the web site when I purchased the shipping and handling of the 30 days free trial. I requested these two free trials with the understanding that all I had to pay for was the purchase for the 30 days free trial of Equinox and RVTL. There was no mention anywhere through this TV advertising of terms and conditions. Believe me I would have called after 14 days to cancel if only I had seen this prior to requesting the free trials. I was charged just recently two amounts totaling $192. for something that I do not need and never asked for. After calling costumer service several times to see about a full refund they will not bulge. I am still going to send back the two products and I will follow with taking legal actions at a small claims court if my bank is unable to get a refund for me.

• I was ripped off as well. I just got an alert from my bank that there were 2 transactions from Great Britain. They were for the 2 wrinkle products sold on a FB site endorsed by Dr. Oz. Equinox and some other cream. It was supposed to be a total of 8.92 for shipping the FREE trial size of these 2. I will be contacting my bank and submitting these to the fraud department for a complete refund!

• I was just hit with a surprise charge of $99.00. My bank has frozen my card and I’m contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General’s office on Monday. I am livid and ready to take these corrupt theives on. P.S. The product is as dreadful as the company. Both make my flesh crawl. This is war!!!

• Should of read the reviews beyond the company web site.

I ordered this at the beginning of december but it was NOT delivered till after christmas. Customer service has it as delivered on the 10 & 13th of december. The 14 day trial begins the day you order, not when delivered. How can that be?

Customer service is handled by a call center with men ( I spoke to 4 people, all claiming to have diff names, altho they all sounded very much the same) that you could NOT understand. One even hung up on me. VERY RUDE.

Refunds for a reported "shipping only trial" (which later costs ~$200 for 2 products) are not given. When I asked to speak to a manager the rep said "my manager does not take calls".

This company is a pure scam.

I have reported them as a credit card fraud scam.