BellaLabs Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Email: support@bellalabs.com
Corp Website: bellalabs.com

BellaLabs Ratings and Reports

Latest BellaLabs Complaint

Highly perfumed face cream scam!

I just got off the telephone with my credit card company, Merrick Bank, and Bella Labs customer service rep, Jason. I paid $4.95 on 6/24 to sample the face cream product, but it is so highly perfumed that I am nauseated by it and would never wear it to work due to others who are allergic to perfume. I just learned this week that my Merrick account was debited $87.63 on 7/9 for the trial sample.

On 8/8 my card was debited another $87.63 for another bottle of the nasty, smelly stuff that Jason claims will arrive in my mail today. My credit card bank, Merrick, will not open a dispute on the 7/9 charge because they claim that I agreed to pay in full for the sample on Day #15.

On the telephone with both Merrick and Bella Labs, I asked to have the agreement that I allegedly signed provided to me by email.

Neither Merrick Bank nor Bella Labs supports my request for written verification. Merrick Bank also expects me to pay “certified mail” postage out of pocket to return the nasty cream that is supposed to arrive in my mail today.

I plan to send a short letter to the Consumer Fraud Division of the Colorado Attorney General’s office today to complain about the handling of this matter by both Merrick Bank and Bella Labs.

See More BellaLabs Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is BellaLabs a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About BellaLabs

Consumer Comments For BellaLabs

• MY CREDIT CARD AMERICAN EXP MADE UP THE DEFFRANTS.MARY J

• I WAS NOT AWARE THAT I WAS GOING TO GETTHE NEXT SUPPLY TILL IT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL I HAVE LEARNED A LESSON ABOUT FREE SAMPLES
    I CALLED THE DAY THEY ARRIVED WAS TOLD I HAD NO REFUND COMMING BUT THEY WOULD GIVE $20.00 THEN WHEN I EMAIL THEM AGAIN THEY GIVE ME ANOTHER $20

• I to was scammed with this company and will be calling today. I couldn’t figure out y I kept getting a new bottle every month. I did this as a survey and should have been charged $2.99 WOW false advertisement!!! Going to better business bureau myself and I want my money back it does nothing and had a severe bout with Bells Paulsy after a month of use. No business for much longer! What a joke!!

• I was also scammed out of $87.00. This is a terrible product. The video has nothing about being charged this money on it. It just says it sends you a free 14 day supply for the shipping and handling fee. The product is really bad too. Strong chemical odor that I’ve never had in a cosmetic from a reputable company. It doesn’t even add moisture I had to remoistureize my skn with my original Clinique even though I had used this product plus the one they say to purchase with it. I don’t believe there is anyting antiaging in this product. it is a total fraud. I am filing a complaint with the Better Business bureau and the fraud dept of the police. It doesn’t even come before the 14 day trail ends so even if you had the information you couldn’t cancel it in time. That’s done on purpose. I’d like to be a part of the suit.

• I would think twice before trying this "miracle" product. The before and after photos they use are obviously photoshopped. Check out the before and after photo of Brenda Davis; same shot with every hair exactly in place. They didn’t even have the sense to change her clothes or necklace! I would seriously reconsider giving my money to a company that uses such shoddy and false advertising. I find it hard to believe that Dr. Oz would endorse this product.

• This is why you are not a legitimate company. Any real business whose customer was not happy with their product usually has a money back guarantee. What if someone has an allergic reaction to your product,then you are saying tough ,we’ve got your money. Anyone can create a web sight,and a P.O Box. So I guess I have been scammed. You are a snake oil sham. And as far as a 14 day trial period,a trial period really can’t start until the product is opened and used. Oh by the way,your advertisement mentioned a free gift with my order.You never sent one. False advertising is fraud.

• I agree that it is shifty to make you think you are getting a trial for a small price, and then charging a rediculouly high price for the same item. The small print on the item says to return the unused portion by a certain time if not interested. I don’t see anything that tells me how to do that!

• I will be their biggest nightmare . What a bunch of jerks,we will see who"s laughing when its over.

• All efforts to contact Bellalabs have failed, so I contacted my CC company to dispute the charges,and should get this resolved today. At least they cannot charge me for anymore product in the future. Buyer Beware!!!

• is there a lawsuit against Bellalabs I can join?
    I want my money back.
    company refuses to take the product back, even though its unopened.
    I lost receipts so I cant prove that I didn’t have the product for 14 days.

• Hey, idk, but when you find out please let me know…I want to join as well!! Thanks, in advance.

• I was also charged for product I did not receive and I had no idea that I was going to be charged for it. Bella Labs has not responded to me, other than to say they had a right to charge me. It is like buying from that guy who just got sentenced to 10 years in prison for fleecing people with his blatant lies. I actually see no results, but the product feels nice. My face is very dry today, so I am going to throw out my trail bottle or use it when my young grand daughter visits., she likes to do makeovers. I want this off my credit card because I think they are sneaky and I thought I got the product for just S&H.

• I have recieved your product and was very impressed with the product…Due to my negligence of not reading the fine print of your agreements…I was charged for the product in full….I have trying to call your phone listed ….for the past 8 hours and it is on an off line busy signal..please i would like to cancel any further products from this company…Please no more further charges.

• Beware of ordering from Bella Labs, they are very sneaky about their conditions. Instead of posting it where it is easily read they stick it down at the bottom of the page. This product is no better than any other I have tried. Live and learn. I will stick with my Clinique and Oil of Olay which are sold at reputable businesses. If the price was reasonable that would be a different story!

• This kind of sneaky tactic should be illegal. They did the same to me on another product.. Advertising you are getting a free trial for just a S&H fee and then charging you full price after 14 days.

• I ordered your product and i got my first trial order i didnt get get my next one you took the payment out of credit card but i nrver did get my product i wasn,t at home when you sent it it went to the post office and they sent it back to the company i w2ould love for you to send it back to me since i payed for it at 17 sarvis lane crossville tenn. 38571 they will keep it for me i am planning to be home next weeksince i payed for it i think you should send it to me