Beauty & Truth

Corp Email: support@findbeautyandtruth.com
Corp Website: findbeautyandtruth.com

Beauty & Truth Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Beauty & Truth Complaint

Is Beauty & Truth a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingFind Beauty and Truth Listing

Scam- Rather the company is: 'Ugliness, Deception'!

“Beauty and Truth” deceptively advertises a product that it never sends but charges for. When I tried to cancel, they charged me $29.00. so the $4.95 and $28.71 were totally unwarranted. Its possible the package got lost, or stolen- but then, why did I get the other package from “ANTIAGING”?

The product from ANTIAGING was not good, so I cancelled it.

I was dumb and gullible to order products on such fake and bold promises in the first place. But, they Know how to catch people.

Bottom line:

DO NOT BUY OR ORDER ANYTHING FROM BOTH PLACES, THEY ARE DECEPTIVE, WILL ENTANGLE YOU IN THEIR WEB OF LIES, PROMISES and further charges.- unless you wanna throw money and have no self-respect and want to support scoundrels!

Beauty and Truth, Antiaging

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Beauty & Truth

More About Beauty & Truth

Related Complaints: Kollagen Intensiv

| Beauty & Truth Returns Department: Coenecoop 595 2741 PT Waddinxveen The Netherlands

Consumer Comments For Beauty & Truth

• One thing that I’ve learned before buying anything like this, purchase a visa gift card and put your purchase on it. That way, they can’t charge you for anything else.

• These people are FRAUDS. I got pink eye with my free sample. I did not give them permission to charge my card for more products. I filed a claim with my credit card. DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS! The free sample is not free. They, without your permission, start charging you about 80.00 for each item on your charge card without authorization. They should be shut down….

• I called them and was told also that they would refund 50%. I then called back again and told them I wanted PROOF that they had authorization to take that money out of my account. All of a sudden they are refunding me 100% of my money. Do NOT settle for 50% refund and having to send the product back. Ask them for proof of the authorization and they will give you a 100 percent refund.

• Got something about “free samples” and after paying for shipping was charged $78.! I emailed them and they said it was for the sample but would refund half and the other half when I sent back the product. I used some and threw the packaging away. It was sopposed to be a free sample!

• I HAVE HAD THE EXACT SAME SITUATION. MY ONLY RECOURSE IS TO CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT TO KEEP THEM FROM BEING ABLE TO DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT EVER AGAIN.

• i have not ordered the items i got in the mail today. i will keep them but i do not want to receive anythg else. if i want something i will order it. do not think you can use my bank account. it is against the law, at least in the united states. please confirm to me at my email that this will not happen again.

• I had a similar experience others have noted. The Truth & Beauty ad said that I would receive a sample of the Wrinkle Rewind for a shipping cost of $4.95. I received the product, read the ingredients, and realized it was nothing more than a simple lotion. When I read the accompanying written information, I was alarmed to see that the company would be sending me the product automatically MONTHLY at an extremely inflated cost. I called the automated number, selected to cancel the product – and was shocked to hear that my automated choice had indicated I was cancelling the Wrinkle Rewind, but was ordering another product and my credit card would be charged $39.99! I called in the morning, talked with a person who said I would receive a $20.00 refund – and the remainder of my $39.99 would be refunded when I’d sent the product back to the company. I did receive an email noting the refund of $20.00, but the promised email verifying the return address and confirmation of the subsequent total refund never arrived.

• After reading the reviews of nightmares, I am SO grateful that I have a bank that is aware of this scam. I, too ordered the trial. Immediately, I received a call from them to ‘confirm’ my purchase & they tried selling me other stuff too. I said NO. I only wanted to try the sample. The next day I received a notice from my bank informing me that they automatically canceled my debit card because of ‘possible link to reported scams’ & they re-issued me a new card with new numbers so they can’t get to my account again! Thank God, I was one of the lucky ones!

• Son unos utenticos HIJOS DE PUTA yo hice el pedido de prueba de los 4,95 y cada mes me han recargado en la cuenta 65 euros , SIN REALIZAR YO NINGUN PEDIDO. Para cancelarlo es muy dificil.

• This company needs to be put out of business for false advertising and perpetuating a SCAM on Facebook….and trying to speak with them is next to impossible. I purchased a "sample" for $4.95…when it was received it said I had become a member and would be charged $39.99 within 30 days. To return the product would NOT be paid for by the company….there is certainly no TRUTH about them….mostly FRAUD.

• This is a scam! And I am totally disgusted! This scam needs to be stopped! Even if the product was wonderful, there is no way I would have any part of it!

• wish I read this prior to my response to a face book ad…..this confirmation call came telling me that i should be getting s 14 day sample when the ad said THIRTY (I double checked). I called the # the person provided me for cancellation; this was met by another poor English speaker who seemed to be offering MORE products! I explained that I have the flu today, and am thus prone to do foolish things. Bad company!

• After reading the previous comments, my story is the same. After the initial "free sample" $78.49 deducted from my account and no product sent. I will be calling my bank and blocking further withdrawls, also reporting to BBB and anyone else I can find. This is a scam.

• I was charged shipping and handling.,and under the assumption I could cancel at anytime. I am now canceling any further skin care to be sent to me. Do not charge anything to my account please,per my attorney . Thank you.

• Arnaquée comme vous, je n’ai jamais demandé un abonnement à ces produits !
    Deuxième colis il y a 3 jours, non commandé.
    Comment faire pour bloquer le prélèvement sur la CB ?
    Merci de votre réponse si vous avez trouvé comment arrêter tout envoi ultérieur.
    Impossible de les joindre par téléphone : le numéro est un faux !

• Charlene
    I told them if they paid for the return postage I would send it back other wise I would throw it in the trash. I told them in the US it is against the law to take money out of someones Bank without permission . I have notified my bank and they are going to return the money to my account and back charge B&T. When you use a debit card that is a direct withdrawal. You have to watch your account very carefully. I am also going to report they to the Attorney Generals office in Texas for ripping people off. It may seem like a small amount of money but count up the complaints and I am sure their are an enormous amount of people that are not listed.

• Same here…My card was suppose to be charged $4.95 only for the sample..After 2 weeks I knew that it was a joke so I spent another $9.95 and sent it back to the company by UPS. I called to tell them and apparently was talking to someone named Jeff his ID number is suppose to be 77141. I insisted on getting this information when I was told that there was no refund going back to my account. I wrote to them on the computer and complained and they said that they would send back half of my refund. Beware Of Health & Beauty..

• I just called because my card had been charged as well. Recording stated they were unable to answer due to the recent typhoons! I am so sick of this carp! Went 2 years since ordering any of this kind of stuff and hope to quit for good this time.

• Seeing all the negative comments posted about Truth(?) and Beauty products, I feel as used as all the others. My husband noticed 2 charges for 78.49 on our account for Jan. and Feb. Haven’t received anything but the samples in Dec. Pump on one product only worked twice. Spoke to them yesterday and was promised a refund. WE’LL SEE!!!!

• I had the same bad experience with this company that should be more appropriately named ugly and deceitful. I ordered a product from them for 4.95, and they put me on automatic shipping, without my consent. Then proceded to send 2 more small samples that went up in price from 4.95 to 78.49 each. Besides that, their product is cheap quality. It’s not worth 79 cents. They mail first class so you can’t send it back withou paying shipping. I closed my charge account, and the then sent me a ‘confirmation’ that they are refunding my account, (after they know it’s closed.) I would never give them access to 1 second of my account again, not even for their so-called refund. If they are deceitful enough to do what they do, I have no expectations of one honest action. Quite ironic they call themselves ‘Beauty and Truth.’ Their response is as equally deceitful as their initial action. They know exactly what they are doing. I want to expose them and shut them down. These people need to be incarcerated for being robbers.

• Beauty & truth uses gangsters methods, that’s the only truth !

• je reste a anor dans le 59 je vient de me faire avoir avec les produits beauty truth j ai juste commandé les échantillons pour 5.90 de frais de port j ai recu un produit le 26 decembre a 78.49eur le deuxieme le 4 janvier 68.94 eur et encore 78.49eur le 4 fevrier sans facture en plus suite a ca mais facture mes impots non pas était payer je fait un contrat de 20 h semaine depuis 2 mois c est des problèmes que doit on faire pour ce sortir de tous ca marcelle a ANOR DANS LE 59

• DEPUIS 2 MOIS J AI DES PROBLEMES AVEC MA BANQUE A CAUSE DES PRODUIT BEAUTY TRUTH QUE JE N AI PAS COMMANDé je vouler juste les échantillons il mon envoyer 1 produit qui ma était facturé le 26 decembre 2013 78.49 eur le meme produit le 4 fevrier encore 78.49 eur le deuxieme produit le 4 janvier 68.94 eur et tous ca sans facture j ai des problèmes je ne sais plus quoi faire

• Do NOT order this product. They charged me $4.95 and $9.95 for the trial product. When I called and canceled any previous orders, they charged me $39.95. They then charged my debit card $89.17. I have posted on facebook that this product is a scam…They will give me my money back one way or the other.

• I returned the trial version of two products and we told I would receive a half refund immediately and the other half upon receipt of the return merchandise. I added the refund codes I was given, mailed the packages priority mail at $5.50 each out of my pocket on January 3 (delivery scheduled for January 6) and have yet to get my refund. I insured the packages for $50 each and can file a claim. However, I think Beauty and Truth (what a name for chiselers!) is foot dragging on the refund to see if I will just get fed up and eat the $80 I am still owed.

• Just got of the phone with Beauty & Truth (what truth)after40 minutes and no results. I called to cancel because the Oxy Genius pump was defective. I was told to send it back and if I didn’t, my credit card would be charged
    the full price $80.00. This was my trial offer and there was nothing said about having to send the trail offer back if you were to cancel within the first 15 days. I was told that this was on the website and I should have checked it. [ I never went to the website because I ordered on line. ] While on hold with B&T, I called my credit card co. and told them not to accept any charges from B&T. They said to call back on Tuesday as there were no charges there now. I will call back Tuesday. Just received an email from B&T with return merchandise authorization. What a scam. Does anyone have contact information for Dr. OZ?

• Call this number 1866-7105109 the refund just came threw for both products it took 3 days. No complaints now.

• YOU ARE ALL– RIGHT I GOT A SAMPLE AND THEY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT THE FULL AMOUNT 2 WEEKS LATER. I SENT THE SAMPLES BACK. I TURNED THEM INTO MY BANK BUT MY BANK ACTUALLY SAID TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT BY CLOSING IT.
    I THINK THEY HAVE HAD PRIOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT BEAUTY AND TRUTH CHARGING ACCOUNTS AND NOT SENDING ANYTHING OUT. THEY NEVER SENT ME A SECOND ORDER BUT CHARGED ME FOR1 AS IF THEY HAD. THE COMPANY IS OUT OF PA. BUT THEY SENT THE PRODUCT OUT OF MICHIGAN. AN THIS PRODUCT DID NOT WORK FOR ME BUT CAUSED MY SKIN TO BURN AND REDDEN AFTER A WEEK. YOU CAN’T GET A HOLD OF THEM BY MAIL OR BY PHONE!

• Okay me again. I just got threw talking to this company and got everything straightened out. So to stop these orders call this number 1866-7105109 cancel everything but also make sure that you have sent everything you received back to the address that you got it from and be ready to provide tracking number or numbers because if you got 2 things like me you will need to packages sent back with the tracking numbers.

THEY ARE GOING TO REFUND ME IN 5 TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS. GOOD LUCK!

• Me too! I tried to cancel after reading the fine print that I would be charged full price if I returned the Wrinkle Rewind and Oxygenius trial offer. They of course made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. I just received another jar of Wrinkle Rewind but no Oxygenius and my card was charged for both! When you try to send an e-mail, it does not go through, and no one picks up the phone EVER!!!!!!!
    I am calling my bank to stop auto payment. So glad I came upon these reviews. They keep talking about the hurricane in the Phillippines–how long ago was that?

• Very upset over this scam. They con you into trying a sample and you’re automatically enrolled in a automatic monthly delivery charged to your credit card. Called to cancel and received confirmation that I placed an order! They have your credit card information and there is no access to customer service.

• I wanted to first comment on the Dr. Oz thing, I did happen to have his show on one day when he announced he never has and never will endorse a product or Dr. etc. on the internet. He is very agree that everyone and anyone can and do use his name, he also gave a internet address where we could report these sites for fraud. I did not keep it cause I figured I was smarter! Unfortunately I just read all these, TOO LATE! I also received the FREE trial which to be honest has worked better than anything has in a long time. But before the trial was up I too was charged 99.79 and 93.74, I tried calling today and there was a message about a typhoon that has taken out their phones. I have not received anymore product but will call bank tomorrow to put a stop to them touching my account anymore, I hope! There has to be away to stop people like this, I’m on disability and took a chance for beauty, Bummer! I’m quit sure I won’t get my money back but Thank God I read these and hopefully I can stop them tomorrow from getting anymore of my money! Thanks everyone

• back in December I ordered health & beauty before their fifteen day period was up they charged my account & i haven’t found anyone to talk to get this straightened out.

• It is too bad this company cannot do business in a straight-forward manner. People might actually order the product and use it regularly. BUT that is not the case! There is no free trial….their advertising is very misleading. You are sent products that you don’t order, and they swear there must have been a misunderstanding. Unless you have money to burn…STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
    Annette

• Report this fraud to your bank and Dr. Oz, BBB, US Postal Fraud. Don’t forget to contact your phony Elected Officials. With you and your bank on the phone call WELLNESSREVIVAL the phone number on you debit charge to get this problem fix and make sure to get GET EVENT NUMBERS FROM EVERYONE. and a if needed RMA. Where are the Class action Attorney when you need one. What a scam!!!! Dr. Oz and his endorsement of this company. What a scam!!!! NEVER order any beauty cream on line.
    How are you supposed to return an package when it was a FREE sample and you pd for the freight ?
    The Banks are doing nothing to stop this Fraud. The public is getting rip of by Millions

• I had the same problem – called within the period specified. Had cancelled the product. Just received another bottle – apparently they never did cancel my order. Now they told me I cannot get my refund for the first bottle because it’s over 30 days. Definitely a scam. I told them they were a scam when I called them.

• You had better clear my comment, unless you are scared. You know you are in the wrong and had better credit my account for $89.17. I will plaster you all over facebook, twitter, and everywhere else I can. You did me wrong. I’m on disability and you should have not done this.

• You better post my comment, I’m pissed.

• They charged me $4.95 and the $9.95 which was fine and then when I canceled they charged me $39.95. Then they turned around and charged me $89.17, for what. I only received two items. This is buillshit. This is a scam.

• I paid the shipping of $3.95 & when received I immediately canceled and they were to send e-mail to confirm which they did not. Now I have on my credit card a bill for $78.49 so I called again to cancel. I never was sent the cream I was billed the $78.49 for.They said I had to return the cream and they would send 2 checks totaling the $78.49. Said she would send e-mail which she again did not do. What a scam., I reported it to a special scam lawyer.

• SCAM! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

• Same thing happened to me. Ordered the free trial received it in the mail and then they took $79.25 out of my checking account. I called and got the run around. They told me if I returned the product I would get a refund, I thought that was funny because why would they want me to return the product when I already used it. Closing my checking account so they can’t take any more money from me. I also filed a claim with BBB.

Did anyone of you get a refund? If so, how did you go about doing so?

• I signed up for this and didn’t see the fine print until after I paid. I knew as soon as i got it to call and cancel. But when I tried (10 days in) they said I could not cancel until day 15. If I cancel before that I get billed the entire amount. I have to call and cancel exactly on the 7th or I will get another shipment and I can’t cancel today or I will get billed the entire amount. GEEZ

• I fell for this yesterday. VISA called and told me it was from over seas. I thought it must be a scam and visa said they would not put the charge through. Thank goodness VISA caught it. I had it removed from FACEBOOK and reported the scam to them. I think it is a Chinese company!!

• After reading all these comments about the free trial, I agree that this company is a hoax, not truthful at all, and a user of the public. I thought it may have been me who didn’t understand or forgot when I ordered, I see it’s not only me. Thank you , should have read this first.

• I tried the 14 day free trial, when they took out of my checking acc’t. $79.95.. When I called them, they said (after some threats) they would refund it. Then refund it, then received and email stating, 8-10 $39.95 would be back in my acc’t. With that I called again, they said I have to return unused, more money. I was upset with him, and he hung up on me. Some truth, they are liars and never, ever again will I send for anything like this and trust any person dealing with free trials. Now I need to look for their address, more aggravation.

• Wish I would have read comments before falling for this scam ! You dont see the terms until you press ORDER and then realize you have been caught in their deceptive web. Of course when you try to cancel, you are told the order has been shipped. I hope Karma gives this company what they deserve.

• I agree with all of the comments…major scam!! You think your trying a product if you like it then you can order….but NO, they charged me the $3.95 for a sample & $78.32 for something that was never shipped.

• I agree! What a rip off!

• je suis d’accord également j’ai reçu un échantillon supposant gratuit avec uniquement les frais de ports il mon retenu sur mon compte 25 euros et ce mois octobre 68 euros et pour quel produit je ne sais pas j’ai rien commandée on essai de les appeler au téléphonne toujours occupé

• I agree with all complaints from above. Realized it was a scam and called to cancel sample but they said it was sent already. I was told I would be charged for the sample. Refused to pay. Told the customer rep I don’t want anything to do with this company. Mailed sample back at my own expense. Beware of this company!!!!

• Did you have to cancel your credit card?I ran into this same garbage with Hydroxatone and although they SAID I was cancelled they kept taking the payments out of my bank account..had to change my card to get it stopped

• Have you heard anything else from B&T since your return?

• I also did everything they told me to, called and cancelled through the phone and pushed all the right buttons. Then one day later I see the debit from my checking account. The sleazy pigs. They probably won’t post my comments but at least I got to vent

• There is nothing I can add that hasn’t already been said. And since when does one get a 15 day trial that starts when you order and not when you receive it an start using it???????? I guess I’m stupid but I thought we were supposed to USE the product for 15 days and decide THEN whether or not we liked and wanted to keep using it. I can’t believe these sons-of-**** are allowed to do this, what terrible **** consumer practice this is. I would also be surprised that ANYBODY kept dealing with them. Their stupid product is no different than any of the other face creams at that price, lower or even higher. I can’t believe I fell for it. I just am so incensed at them. I too will be writing the BBB and this idiot Dr. Oz (who does he think he is anyway).

• I had a bad experience with this company. I didn’t see any fine print to return the unused wrinkle rewind or they would charge you 78.49 on your credit card. Levella did the same.
    After several phone calls they promised to refund half. Didn’t do it.
    After several calls again they did refund the Levella money.
    The customer rep was very rude.
    Live and learn. NEVER order any beauty cream on line.

• And how are you supposed to return an unused package when it was a FREE sample??? So ridiculous!

• I agree with you.very dishonest marketing………..
      Now they say they want $28.95 for the FREE SAMPLE if not returned in time…
      …………….can’t trust

• I would like to add my own displeasure with the business practices of this company. I have called and expressed my anger and got no where. I am returning the "free sample" and will be contacting the BBB about their deceptive practices as well as Dr. Oz and his endorsement of this company.

• I experienced the same situation. I just emailed them and threatened to report them to a consumer advocate. I told them even if I liked the product, I would hesitate to deal with the company. I don’t like their tactics. I am surprised that Dr. Oz even recommends them. It is Sunday, but I will be on the phone first thing tomorrow complaining. I told them if they send me any products without my authorization, I will not return them at my expense.

• The same thing happened to me! I am so angry that I fell for this also. They will continue sending wrinkle cream every month, really every month, cream for $78.59. Called to make sure this would not happen again. Very rude customer rep! Talking over me and trying to sell me the product at a lower rate. Very misleading advertisement and feeling very stupid. Be aware of this company!!!!

Irritated in Colorado

• again the same experience as the others, it was very difficult to cancel any further orders to be sent to me, Of course they continued to offer the creams and oils at a lower price until I actually yelled at the guy to listen to what I was saying" I don’t want any further orders not matter what the price is" He finally shut up and canceled my order. Definitely a scam. I told them I ordered and payed shipping and the discounted price of each item so why should I return it? Should have checked this out first, however the ad did say I could cancel, did not say I should return unused portion

• Their number is in Michigan Beauty and Truth, 2619 Industrial Row, Troy MI 48084 Phone 1-888 319 9533