Avon Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Avon.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 1, 2014

Avon Corporate Contact

Business Name: Avon Products, Inc.
1345 Ave of the Americas
New York, New York 10105 USA

Corp Phone Number: 212-282-5000
Corp Email: dearavon@avon.com
Corp Website: avon.com

Avon Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Avon Complaint

Is Avon a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cosmetics Directory ListingAvon Products, Inc. Listing

Don't become an avon representative unless you have a million dollars to share.

I was working as an Avon Representative for a while and everything was going smoothly and then I had to call them to cancel a bunch of orders because someone stole my Identification and placed a bunch of orders on my account that I have never received. So I call them up explain the situation and they cancel all the orders that weren’t mine and they told me to back order the items which I did and even paid for them ahead of time giving me a credit balance of $100.00.

Usually you don’t pay for the items until you get them and deliver to your customers, then you collect the money for the order. Well now they are saying that my account is negative $300.00 something and I need to pay it before anything will be shipped. What kind of business are they?????

I am very Furious about this and I want to warn people that if you don’t have thousands and thousands of dollars or a hundred customers DON’T BECOME A REPRESENTATIVE. They preyed on me and I am going to do something about it!!!!!!!

Avon Products Inc. District 5875 in MN | 513-551-2866 youravon.com

Consumer Comments For Avon

• I ordered 4 Imari blossom shimmering body powder; received 4 footworks cream!!! How careless is this? My first time order; how can I have confidence on Avon?

• I have bought from AVON catalogue the Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls at the price of 28 euros.
    After I open it, I saw that those pearls were not more than 100 and so small. Is that ok or they just like
    taking our money??????????

• I bought two lipsticks (Extra Lasting Plump & Stay Lip Colour 2 in 1), after seen the catalogue.
    ON the image in catalogue it looked so nice. (from one side is lipstick and other side lip-gloss).I was furious when I tried them on but the result was a disaster. Its a fraud. The colour was invisible (almost no colour was obvious on my lips and most of all the lip-gloss was itching me. I am very upset because I realized that what I bought was not what it was in the photos in the catalogue.