Caseys General Store Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: caseys.com

Caseys General Store Ratings and Reports

Latest Caseys General Store Complaint

Unable To Use A Coupon

I received some coupons in the mail a few days ago. At 5:49pm on Saturday, September 6,2014, I called the Casey’s in Savanna Il. to order 2 large pizzas and to us the coupon I have. The coupon is $20 two large single topping pizzas. The guy that was taking my order told me that I could not use the coupon for a pick up call, that it has to be a delivery call only.

The coupon says; (Coupon valid on delivery orders and carry out orders. I told him that I will order from Manny’s since you refuse to let me use the coupon.

A few weeks ago, my Husband and I ordered a pizza to be delivered to the house. We were told it would be her in 45 minutes. We waited for 55minutes and then we called Casey’s to find out what happened to our order. We were told that they left awhile ago and should be there anytime.

We then waited another 15 minutes before they finally arrived. We paid, but was not happy about this at all, a 45 minute order turned out to be 1 hour and 10 minute. Our pizza was cold, very cold.

We decided to never have one deliver again and we would just go and pick it up for now on. We live 4 blocks from Casey’s, which takes us less then 5 minutes to get there. We also needed gas tonight, but till Casey’s can prove to us they want our business, we will go to Savanna Station or Milo and Beaver for our gas. Manny’s for our Pizza’s.

Casey’s General Store – 1604 Chicago Ave Savanna Illinois 61074 815-273-7799

See More Caseys General Store Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Caseys General Store a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Caseys General Store

Consumer Comments For Caseys General Store

• what would you do if the new manager has never worked for caseys before and comes in with gm &dm and about 9 other people to clean,then proceed to DEGRADE the people working there?

• So true, Caseys doesn’t back their managers. The store I managed for 10+ yrs is supervised by a very rude and disrespectful supervisor. She grabs employees by their clothing and screams at them, sexually harasses employees husbands, screams at store employees in front of customers, and her favorite part is making employees cry. Also sends her husband into to her stores to spy on employees. She has been reported numerous times and Caseys has done nothing. I quit because of her she couldn’t break me down and make me cry and I got fed up with her BS. Caseys makes money by having good managers and employees running their stores. You lose good help you lose business. Caseys needs to look at turnover rate of managers and employees in this supervisors area. Loved my job and customers. Would not work for a person like this!

• I had worked for and patronized Casey’s for years. I always enjoyed the small town friendliness and service. Soon after the sub shops were opened the stores went to crap. They started hiring complete morons and customer service went down the tubes. It’s all about money now. I refuse to go anymore, I have unresolved debit card overcharges that I have been trying to get resolved for 3 months now. The store manager finally returned my many calls and told me it wasn’t her problem that it was their bank that screwed up. The over charge was only 1.00 but that is not the point. Whatever happened to being held accountable for your mistakes? They screwed up so they should be making the corrective actions, not me. Don’t get me wrong, there are still outstanding Casey’s stores out there but they are becoming few and far between.

• I went to the store in Marion & had to pre pay for a gasoline purchase. My card was charged the origional amount I asked to set up for the pre pay and then the actual purchase. If you have to pre pay at their pumps, LEAVE and go to a different merchant.

• Returned a loaf of molded bread to the Hiawatha, Ks Casey’s store at Iowa and 1st street. A salesperson named Kenny Warren (think this was his last name) took over from my original salesperson, who by the way treated me most graciously. Kenny was rude to both me and the other young person behind the counter, bossing both him and me around treating me rudely as if I were not able to know what I was returning. He was boistrious, rude, inconsiderate, loud and very condescending. I have never been treated in this manner at any time since Casey’s opened stores in our area (many many years ago). Having taught school for years, none of my students would have been trained to act in this manner, and I sincerely hope you will repremand him for his actions. When I go into the store again (and I do often) if he is present, I will not do business in your store. Never in my 70 years have I been treated in this manner, and don’t believe that the Casey Stores would want anyone doing this to their customers. (I have never complained about any person in the retail industry in all my years, but this young man should truly not be serving Casey customers.) I hope someone will read this and respond as people like Kenny working at Caseys will surely drive away your customers.

• -Casey General Stores are known for their coffee and doughnuts. I have a complaint to make concerning the Casey General Store on Hwy 54 East, Clinton, IL. If you enter the store around 9:00 – 9:30 AM, seldom do you find but a few straggling doughnuts left over from the early morning hours. The situation seldom seems to change later into the day, as well. In contrast, however, it seems no matter the hour, you can frequent the Casey General Store in Deland, Il and there are always freshly made doughnuts. I would like to see a change here.

• The donut cook is in the store from 3:30am (in a busy store) until 9:30am. Donuts are not made all day. Once they are gone, they are gone. Sadly, some days are busier than others, and it can be unexpected. HOWEVER, if this lack of donut issue is an every day occurrence, I encourage you to speak to the manager.

• Not true Annie.I work at Casey’s store #2218 Peoria Illinois and we make doughnuts all day if the sales are there.At our store most of the employees are cross-trained in case the need arises.It takes a simple 5 minutes to make them so its no excuse to say when their gone thats it.

• I work at Caseys #2285 in Springfield,Ill. Our customers can request fresh donuts 24 hrs a day we are all cross trained to accomidate almost all request, maybe your store should implement this procedure.

• HAHAHA!!!!! Go Casey’s, meth heads and Coke Wh**’s need to be called out, and there are plenty of them here in Iowa.

• Just because someone likes doughnuts dosent mean they are methheads, I bet you work for Casey’s Chris