Luxury Homes Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Luxuryhomesinc.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 7, 2014

Luxury Homes Corporate Contact

Business Name: Fred Newman construction | Luxury Homes, Inc.
1866 W 400 S
Springville , Utah 84663 USA

Corp Phone Number: 801-489-9404
Company Contact: John DeHaas - Owner President
Corp Website: luxuryhomesinc.com

Luxury Homes Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Luxury Homes Complaint

Is Luxury Homes a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Construction / Building Directory ListingFred Newman construction | Luxury Homes, Inc. ListingResponse From Company

Calling Me A Liar

Luxury Homes calling me a liar? I never had anything to do with hiring the contractor for my home!

They were completely in charge of the construction of my home and who Luxury Homes Used for the concrete work they hired him. They are the “LIARS HERE”! Every time I had and issues with every piece of concrete that is next to my house or losing my grade making the dirt sloping towards my house, so it was not up to code any longer, resulting in 18 inches of water under my house and for every year since then. they would pass the buck and tell me to get a hold of Fred Newman.

So I got a hold of Fred Newman and he said he warranties his work, but now that my patio is completely broke because he didn’t pour it thick enough or compact anything correctly, he blames me for putting pavers on my patio it. Shouldn’t concrete patio be sturdy enough for pavers and not only that every piece of concrete that is next to my house has gaps under it.

One month after I moved in my neighbor completely was able to put a shovel under the gap under my driveway, and two pads of side walk out front of my yard completely sunk and broken. Fred Had to replace them cause of the City. He also had to bring dirt in to fill the huge whole in my front lawn from not compacting. Luxury Homes helper utah

My neighbors also told me he took a whole dump truck load of dirt off my property, since then I have had to pay for and bring in dirt.

NO NO NO I am not a liar and enough witnesses has seen the damage to my concrete, and the water under my house which the foundation was never sealed. Luxury Homes just wants to pass the buck, they all got their money and don’t care I have thousands of dollars of concrete damage, I am just the little guy, they want to walk on to get there money! I only hired Luxury homes, they are a modular home company that hire their own contractors.

Luxury Homes Helper – 4598 N Hwy 6 UT Helper 84526 – Ryan Wilson, manager luxuryhomeshelper.com

Official Responses from Luxury Homes

By: Gary DeHaas On: October 30, 2013

What Mrs. Bury has said is not true. She is the one that hired Mr. Newman to do the site work for her home. When she called us to let us know she had some settling issues around her home, we helped her set up meeting with Mr. Newman to help her get the problems fixed. We sold her the home, and she choose Mr. Newman to do her site work. We can’t be responsible for work we did not do. Mrs. Bury made a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and we responded to all of the allegations that Mrs. Bury made, and the complaint was dismissed. So a third party looked at the evidence and found that we had done nothing wrong.

10 Most Recent Luxury Homes Complaints