Callahan Brothers Construction Reviews SnapShot

Company Contact: Ed Callahan - Owner

Callahan Brothers Construction Ratings

Callahan Brothers Construction Reports

Most Recent Callahan Brothers Construction Complaints

Is Callahan Brothers Construction a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Construction / Building Directory ListingCallahan Brothers Construction LLC & Pro Tile Works Listing

Horrible Tile Job

Just a heads up if your looking for a tile job, I highly recommend to NOT hire Callahan Brothers or they also go by Pro Tile. We recently had them install a backsplash in our kitchen, and it didn’t turn out good at all! You can see all the seams where the sheets connect, and it looks terrible. We had to have another company tear it out and re-install it correctly with all new tile, a major expensive for us.

Along with that they smelled like smoke and they didn’t even bother to put a drop cloth down, so we had grout all over our floor when they left.

After we discussed our concerns with John he said he was going to “fix” the problem when he came back a second time, he did some work for a about a hour, and then just up and left the job without even telling us. We have yet to hear back from them for over 2 months about getting our money back.

Consumer Comments For Callahan Brothers Construction

• Shawn Townsend

Eddie is a good guy to have working for you. I don’t know about the issue discussed above but I know him personally and I can tell you that his work is up to par with my expectations, beyond, and if he walked from a job or two, im certain there was a lot more to the story than what was written above. I do know that Ed has left Minnesota recently and wherever he goes, I wish nothing but the best for him and his Company. Callahan Brothers Construction Is a business you want to hire. Eddie goes far out of his way to make sure that your happy with the work he does and he cares about his customers. Dedicated and he will literally work until you kick him out of your home, hahaha. Im beyond Happy, with his work, ethics and personality. Thank you Eddie.

• Rob Walters

I’ve used callahan brothers for the last 3 years on my companies new construction projects. The two of you, your full of it. I know Ed. He doesn’t walk from a site unless you provoke him. His work is beautifully done, and we have had zero issues from him, his employees. You guys are smearing a good companies name.