OmniTech Support Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: July 17, 2014

OmniTech Support Corporate Contact

Business Name: Customer Focus Services, LLC.
6380 Wilshire Blvd #1610

Customer Focus Services, LLC. | Omni Tech Support | OmniTech Support

OmniTech Support Ratings and Reports

Latest OmniTech Support Complaint

Never Use This Service

I contacted OmniTech via the Microsoft website. The ‘techie’ stated that there were multiple viruses. However this working computer is never connected to the net and has high level security when files are transferred via CLEAN flash drives. RED FLAG #1.

After much discussion on the chat line the ‘techie’ stated that it could be fixed for 250$. Outrageous I thought and said no. The price was dropped IMMEDIATELY to 120$ RED FLAG #2.

Then I was badgered for my credit card RED FLAG #3.

So I got out of there ASAP. Took the machine to a local computer shop and it was fixed for 30$ and the error was not what the techie’ said. So I would have spent 250 or 120$ for nothing.

In my opinion this company is digital scammer and the techies are there to take monies off those that have little or no understanding of computers. Never ever Never ever use this company

See More OmniTech Support Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is OmniTech Support a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About OmniTech Support

Consumer Comments For OmniTech Support

• They remotely got into my PC and permanent plan their program in my PC. Although, I told them do not leave any of their prog. in my computer. They did, and after I stop using their service since after paying $299. I found out the service was somewhat helpful depending who is helping you and most problems you can get help directly from Sony website. Anyway, after stop using the service, my PC continuing get the Omni pop up saying that my PC got viruses and need to clean up etc…. I couldn’t get rid of the messages each time I turned on my notebook. I finally fed up with it and went looking for it. They didn’t put in the control panel so you can easily remove it, but after searching and found the .exe files. I deleted them all and now I am free from Omni popping up. This is very bad… I don’t think I would recommend this service to anyone. Sony better looking into this before they started to lose bunch of their customers!

• I would not recommend, they started to fix computer and came up with a $249.00 charge. It took 4 hours and I had to stay on line with them. I had one request and they did not do what they promised.

• I used Omni Tech…I got ripped of, my computer is still not fixed…I had to put down $100.00 toward $250.00..to be paid in 30 days…Omni Tech..has so called technicians who can’t even speak English well…Omni Tech prey on people who are not knowledgeable…

• Persistent problems with the virus and malware Omni tech installed on my computer lead me to contact Microsoft Vtech and spend several hundred dollars with them. They located much hidden malware and removed a virus. They also determed that omnitech had either instigated or caused a third party to have access to my computer. Vtech said that the corruption introduced by these grifters could have crashed my computer permanently at any time. They have paid off the ripoff report and purchased a membership in the Better business bureau. This latter made it very difficult to file a report though cases are now pending with BBB and the FTC.

• I have a Dell, and the Dell Service package. One night I clicked on the Dell Service to fix some email/firewall problems. Given the choice of phone call or "chat", I chose chat. A tech came on, and it was not until the end of the conversation and the "fix", that I realized he was not a Dell tech, but an Omni tech. I continued to have problems, and went to Dell’s support team via phone. This staff informed me of malicious programs installed via OmniTech. BBB is reviewing their membership, and I have filed with the FTC.