MyCuredComputer.com Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: support@mycuredcomputer.com
Corp Website: mycuredcomputer.com

MyCuredComputer.com Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest MyCuredComputer.com Complaint

Is MyCuredComputer.com a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Computer Repair Directory ListingMy Cured Computer, LLC Listing

Very Suspicious

I used them about a year ago for something.

Today I get a call talking about a $99 service I don’t remember getting, saying my computer is “sending them a signal” about a possible virus. When I asked what they have on my machine that sends them signals she wouldn’t answer. When I asked what the virus was so I could look for it she wouldn’t answer.

The call itself could have been social engineering trying to get on my machine. These people could be making the virus they hire themselves out to remove. They all have accents.

God knows where their support is located.

Consumer Comments For MyCuredComputer.com

• The company is a scam. Customers are being forced to pay even without initial diagnostics.. Their are overpricing their support and upselling products that are not suppose to be installed on the customers computer..

• this company is being investigated already by local authorities and immigration due to fraud and unauthorized labor within the Philippines. Mr. Kendrek Moultry (owner of MCC) already have a pending case filed by previous employers who weren’t paid for over 1-2 months of being in the company..

• This company didn’t take any time to charge my credit card for $339.99. $200 of that amount was supposed to be for an on-site technician and the remaining $139.99 was for a new mother board. I have now spoken with 3 technicians and none of them have done anything that they said they would do. It’s been 3 days now and I still have no clue as to when my mother board and technician are supposed to be at my house. I can’t get anyone to give me an answer. I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card, report them to my State Attorney General’s office for an investigation, and file a negative report with the Better Business Bureau. I hope other folks will read these comments before they make the same mistake that I did by giving them my money. They are absolutely the worst service company that I have ever tried to use. STAY AWAY and DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• SCAM ARTIST…Rehearsed well…..MY CURED COMPUTER is a CON….Please avoid this company at all cost…
    They take absolutely no responsability or accountability for their actions, other then to continually apologize and make promises never intended to be kept….one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with…….Stay Away …far away from this boiler room operation,
    Their so called certified computer techs know next to nothing……

• I hope and pray everybody see, and read these posts. Wish I look this company up before I used them. That money back guarantee is a joke. I was told, that I should have my refund back by the 27th of last month. I had to pay more money for someone else to fix my computer, those people had my computer so messed up, if you got it on, you couldn’t shut it off. The person told me this was the first computer he fix, that was in such a bad shape.

• RIPOFF!!!!!! RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!! Do not use these guys. I hope they go out of business. They ran some software that allegedly shows the corrupt files on my system and for $99 and another $40 in software we can make this problem go away and you never have issues again, baloney. All they basically do is optimize your system and push their software on you. I wish that I could sue these crooks. I should have done my research first. These guys are nothing but a bunch of liars stealing your money. I tried to find out where their located and was told they were in India somewhere. I should have guessed because no one I spoke to spoke English.

• They are in Marina California. I had to file a report with the BBB, and waiting on an answer.

• no, they are all in the philippines working from home,, this company doesnt have permit at all. i Know cuz i worked with them before

• "Bad,bad bad – make it like pulling teeth to get them to "honor" their money back guarantee. They didn’t fix my problem, but kept my $49. My shoulder got sore from being on hold so long, waiting for a "supervisor". I gave up." This came is from a long time PC user I’ve known for many years, they couldn’t post now cause their PCis still down.

• I have had nothing but non-returned calls and terrible customer service from this company.There are atleast 30 times I tried to reach a supervisor or anyone who could help me and never recieved a call back.If you use this company you will be ripped off!You can be on hold for 7 minutes and then the call is dropped.According to the reps that I first contacted when I was having computer trouble they were losing lots of customers due to a problem with their server and within 5 days when I wanted a refund thats when the dropped calls and the "we’ll have a supervisor call you back since we can’t transfer you"started.Even when I initially recieved some help from them over a year ago,there were chickens crowing in the background and the sounds of busy streets interfering with the conversation.Is this company so comical they have outsourced calls coming from slums in the third world?If you sign up with this company you will get ripped off!