MyCuredComputer.com Reviews

Corp Website: mycuredcomputer.com

MyCuredComputer.com Ratings

MyCuredComputer.com Reports

Most Recent MyCuredComputer.com Complaints

Is MyCuredComputer.com a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Computer Repair Directory ListingMy Cured Computer, LLC Listing

Unprofessional

On May 30, 2015 I obtained the services of MyCuredComputers.com the technician worked on my computer and said it was fixed a few days later the same problem was happening so I called again and they tried to fix it again. one or two days later a Manager by the name of Vincent left me a message wanting to see if my problem was fixed I was busy but eventually called him back in the last week of June to say that the problem was not fixed but the operator said he is busy and will call me back he never called me back.

The next day I called for a refund and they said they would have to get it approved, I called back on July 1 and they told me I would be getting a refund. On the first week of August I called again about the status of my refund and they acted like if they knew nothing about the situation and either said we will get you the refund soon. this happened for the months of September and October, in October they also said that my refund was already sent to my account I checked and I found no refund they said we will have the accounting department call you but no one called.

On October 14, I called again I talked to someone in accounting who was very unprofessional and denied I had made all these phone calls and also that there was a Vincent as a manager and refuse my request. I felt like I was strung along and ignored by the company, this is the last time I do business with them they are so unprofessional and not customer friendly.

Most Recent Reviews About MyCuredComputer.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For MyCuredComputer.com

• VictoryRider

Problem resurface 1 week later. My son did it without telling me. After I checked online complaints and the F rating by BBC, I immediately deleted every shred of them.

• Anonymous

The company is a scam. Customers are being forced to pay even without initial diagnostics.. Their are overpricing their support and upselling products that are not suppose to be installed on the customers computer..

• Anonymous

this company is being investigated already by local authorities and immigration due to fraud and unauthorized labor within the Philippines. Mr. Kendrek Moultry (owner of MCC) already have a pending case filed by previous employers who weren’t paid for over 1-2 months of being in the company..

• David

This company didn’t take any time to charge my credit card for $339.99. $200 of that amount was supposed to be for an on-site technician and the remaining $139.99 was for a new mother board. I have now spoken with 3 technicians and none of them have done anything that they said they would do. It’s been 3 days now and I still have no clue as to when my mother board and technician are supposed to be at my house. I can’t get anyone to give me an answer. I am going to dispute the charge on my credit card, report them to my State Attorney General’s office for an investigation, and file a negative report with the Better Business Bureau. I hope other folks will read these comments before they make the same mistake that I did by giving them my money. They are absolutely the worst service company that I have ever tried to use. STAY AWAY and DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• JRBanks

SCAM ARTIST…Rehearsed well…..MY CURED COMPUTER is a CON….Please avoid this company at all cost…
    They take absolutely no responsability or accountability for their actions, other then to continually apologize and make promises never intended to be kept….one of the worst companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with…….Stay Away …far away from this boiler room operation,
    Their so called certified computer techs know next to nothing……

• Alice Washington

I hope and pray everybody see, and read these posts. Wish I look this company up before I used them. That money back guarantee is a joke. I was told, that I should have my refund back by the 27th of last month. I had to pay more money for someone else to fix my computer, those people had my computer so messed up, if you got it on, you couldn’t shut it off. The person told me this was the first computer he fix, that was in such a bad shape.

• steven haskins

RIPOFF!!!!!! RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!! Do not use these guys. I hope they go out of business. They ran some software that allegedly shows the corrupt files on my system and for $99 and another $40 in software we can make this problem go away and you never have issues again, baloney. All they basically do is optimize your system and push their software on you. I wish that I could sue these crooks. I should have done my research first. These guys are nothing but a bunch of liars stealing your money. I tried to find out where their located and was told they were in India somewhere. I should have guessed because no one I spoke to spoke English.

• Alice Washington

They are in Marina California. I had to file a report with the BBB, and waiting on an answer.

• anonymouse

no, they are all in the philippines working from home,, this company doesnt have permit at all. i Know cuz i worked with them before

• Craig

"Bad,bad bad – make it like pulling teeth to get them to "honor" their money back guarantee. They didn’t fix my problem, but kept my $49. My shoulder got sore from being on hold so long, waiting for a "supervisor". I gave up." This came is from a long time PC user I’ve known for many years, they couldn’t post now cause their PCis still down.

• Alex Meyer

I have had nothing but non-returned calls and terrible customer service from this company.There are atleast 30 times I tried to reach a supervisor or anyone who could help me and never recieved a call back.If you use this company you will be ripped off!You can be on hold for 7 minutes and then the call is dropped.According to the reps that I first contacted when I was having computer trouble they were losing lots of customers due to a problem with their server and within 5 days when I wanted a refund thats when the dropped calls and the "we’ll have a supervisor call you back since we can’t transfer you"started.Even when I initially recieved some help from them over a year ago,there were chickens crowing in the background and the sounds of busy streets interfering with the conversation.Is this company so comical they have outsourced calls coming from slums in the third world?If you sign up with this company you will get ripped off!