Rosland Capital Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Roslandcapital.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 2, 2014

Rosland Capital Corporate Contact

Business Name: Rosland Capital LLC.
429 Santa Monica Blvd #450
Santa Monica, California 90401 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-679-6482
Company Contact: Marin Aleksov - CEO
Corp Website: roslandcapital.com

Rosland Capital Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Rosland Capital Complaint

Is Rosland Capital a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Coins / Gold Directory ListingRosland Capital LLC. Listing

Roseland Over Advertising

It seems every other advertisement is one with William Devane from Roseland Capital bragging he buys gold, who cares….you get tired of seeing the same ole person claiming they use the services of some company and it becomes very tiresome.

At least if you gonna do this put someone else in each commercial to make it interesting or invest in a company that makes TVs so they can come up with a method to cutout or delay them.

Consumer Comments For Rosland Capital

• I purchased what i thought was 10,472 dollars worth of gold and silver from rosland. They lied,tricked, and ripped me off for half of my money! When i found out their scam, they bought 2 gold coins back at what i paid for them. That did nothing to resolve the 4000+ they stole from me.They didn’t want me to get a lawyer, but im still debating it. I have lost so much already its sickening.sickening DON’T TRUST THESE SCAMMING BASTARDS!!!!!!

• I would only own silver or gold coins physically. This IRA stuff doesn’t make good common sense. They know when you reach 70-1/2 years old you MUST begin withdrawing a minimum amount each year. They also know how much is in your account and the amount you must withdraw. It is very easy for them to low-ball the prices they give you when you sell the coins because THEY KNOW YOU HAVE TO SELL! If you don’t withdraw the minimum you will pay a rather hefty fine on your federal income taxes for that year.

• If you want to get back in the positive with anything you purchased from these companies call me we have a program that is designed for it Donnell Connor 1-800-347-3250 ext 211

• William Devane looks like and is a crook. I really hate that sun of a b***h and wish the worst for him. I hope when he does another commercial, while flying in that plane, that it crashes.

• I was thinking of going with Rosland capital to set up a gold ira and Josh called me and I told him I was still looking into it and that I have not decided yet and he asked me if I suffered from split personality disorders because I was not willing to do everything right now and change over my IRA!! Obviously I will not be doing business with Rosland or dealing with Josh.

• Look out folks. I just received this "Welcome" package. I tried to stop this transaction at the time I called their number, however all I was able to do is listen to an automated spiel and make responses to their prompts. I was told that there would be a toll free number to cancel at any time. After looking through this package for this toll free number I finally found one that refers me to Rosland’s chief compliance officer. I called this number only to hear a recorded message stating that this number has been disconnected and there is no further information. . . . . .Please be careful friends, I smell a rat here.

• I am to receive a full refund on a silver purchase. Its been almost two weeks with no comments. They will on longer answer their phone. I first called them several days ago, and they stated they would call. no response.

• A couple years ago, I signed a contract with Rosland Capital to supply me with some gold proof 4 coin sets. They weren’t able to keep the contract commitment and I agreed to let them off the hook if they returned my money. They did return most of the money but not all that was owed me. After many calls and messages left, they did not return my calls. I simply gave up. DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

• I called Rosland to purchase 500 silver dollars. One of their "senior account" fast talkers called me back while I was driving in heavy traffic. One of the total prices he gave me was $19,975.00. I could not write anything down so he said he would email it to me. Got home & looked at his email and was nothing but sales info…no quote. Replyed to his email & asked where the quotes were. When he called me the next day I told him I had already bought from someone else. His reply to me: "You know what…you are just a waste of time for everyone" and hung up on me. I bought the 500 silver dollars for $13,594.15…78% of what he was quoting !!!! Would NEVER do business with Rosland !!!

• Where did you end up making the purchase of the silver dollars?

• Stay away …

They will make you a small fortune …provided you started with a large fortune …

Liars & Cheats …

Ken

• I am getting ready to trasfere my IRA to rosland capital is this a good idea. Surley not every body that deals with rosland gets ripped off. I can understand maybe a few bad dealers out of many. That goes with almost any buisness

• Absolutely DO NOT deal with rosland capital for you gold or silver needs. Look up comparegoldprices.com any of the dealers listed there can do IRAs for you or check out CMI gold & silver.

Rosland is a scam they will talk fast and barely even mention a 25-30% markup. Its a shame because there are many dealers out there doing 2-5% off of spot and these guys like Rosland and Goldline make the real dealers look bad and its all most people see.

• It took us over a year to get my MIL’s total investment back. She had alzheimers (now deceased) and they knowingly took her to the cleaners. We were tenacious with our threats of exposure and lawsuit. If they hadn’t we would have gone to court. Run from RC is the best strategy. We got every penny back; fees, interest, etc. but we hounded them. Not many people have the time nor stick-to-itiveness to follow thru – we do!

• Hi Paul,

I hope you haven’t completed a transfer with Rosalind Capital yet. Please check APMEX before making your decision. I have done a tremendous amount of business with them and they are an excellent, reliable dealer.

• The only thing sader than Rosland Capital is FOX News alowing them to be an advertiser Guilty through assotiation Rosland cap is a bunch of liars and thives!!!

• Please don’t blame FOX for anything. Reading all of these I noticed they do everything they say Buyer Beware!

• you git what you deserve if you believe fox.. I watch as they have selected some babes for newsreaders.

• I would be curious about your paying $2466 per oz for this gold. Gold has never been higher than $1900 area per oz and it was there only for a few days..Right now the highest in a year or more is mid $1700’s. It would appear that you either misquoted the purchase price, OR YOU WERE RIPPED OFF ROYALLY ON THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE.

• Its basically because if you get numismatic coins from them you will pay a double premium of roughly 15% on the numisatic and then they tack on an extra 25% that they mention quickly at the end. Most people haven’t really done the shopping around and are not familar with how the premiums regularly work.

So GLD spot price of 1700 * 1.45=2465 to give an example of what you might pay for a coin from Rosland during say mid January of 2013. Whereas the same weight in a typical modern bullion coin from an honest dealer would be about 1740-1790 (depending on various factors).

The 15% premium for the numismaitc part is not actually a rip off (if the coin is a decent type that is Almost Uncirculated) as that can be fairly normal, although you might find better at a place like Provident Metals for numismatics. However you are most likely not going to get a certification with the coins you have from Rosland.

But when you add the double whammy premium you can get a difference from spot that is pretty substantial. I am not sure about selling back to Rosland as I have not tried that and won’t be doing it but given their shady business practices I wouldn’t be surprised if they attempt to ignore the numismatic premium on buy back and merely for spot which is also something an honest dealer like Provident Metals doesn’t do, they list their prices online and for the numismatics they are above spot (lower than their sell price of course).