Burlington Coat Factory Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Robert LaPenta, Jr - Vice President
Corp Website: burlingtoncoatfactory.com

Burlington Coat Factory Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Burlington Coat Factory Complaint

Is Burlington Coat Factory a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Clothing Stores Directory ListingBurlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp Listing

Rudeness, unfair, uncouth

I actually have a complaint on a manager of one of your stores. The one located at Dolphin Mall, Miami, Florida. On September 12, 2015, I bought some leather shorts and I put them on and they were ripped. I am usually careful when I pick things but that day was my daughters birthday and I rushed.

When I went to return them the manager said no bc the had been stretched. I argued that of course they are leather and tight fitting! I asked for a store credit not even my money back. I loved Burlington. But the manager insisted that she was not doing anything for me so I said fine and walked away. I left the shorts there assuming she would just toss them in the garbage but NO SHE THREW THEM OVER THE COUNTER TO THE FLOOR/AT ME! In front of the whole store!

I feel that I was treated this way because I do not posses a certain look that this store is used to attending. I was humiliated and shocked! Needless to say I will not be returning and I’m telling everyone I know how I was treated!

Burlington Coat Factory – 1174 nw 12th street Doral, Fl 33166 United States

Consumer Comments For Burlington Coat Factory

• Managers horrible and security guards they speak to cashiers and sales associate horribly I didnt know whether he was a boss or security but then saw him quite close to one of the managers I tried to report it but when I went to office they were all in there carrying on so I didn’t bother tried to call and made a complain but obviously nothing was done because went back a few weeks later and the same thing but only to find a bunch of new workers and I dont blame them, I would never recommend anyone to work there unless desperate. That security Guard his cockiness and rude behavior I will never forget I shop there and dread to know he’s in thats how bad my experience was. Chris Lopes Store 307 I called and reported i was told he was being moved and I seem to see him more now than ever. I can tell This store nothing gets done. They do with these employees as they want. It’s really ashame.