Tri-Vesta Services Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Jason Madura - Owner
Corp Website: tri-vesta.biz

Tri-Vesta Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Tri-Vesta Services Complaint

Is Tri-Vesta Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cleaning Directory ListingTri-Vesta LLC ListingResponse From Company

Left High And Dry

I purchased a Groupon for this company and was told, like many I am reading about today, to schedule an appointment. The appointment was set 5 weeks ago. I was told they would be here between noon and 5pm.

They NEVER showed nor called. I began reading online reviews and reading the same story.

I have contacted Groupon.

These people should not be in business. They took my money and never showed, REALLY?

Tri-vesta Services Colorado 855-474-3828

Official Responses from Tri-Vesta Services

By: Jason Madura On: July 18, 2014

Most of these complaints are accusing false accusations. My company has never been f rated with the bbb. We dont accept payments online we have outside companies like groupon that sell a pakage for $49 of wich is fully refundable. There is a trip charge that is clearly stated on the groupon and isn’t paid under the table. bob m and charles myers are the same people posting twice and he was made clear of exactly what he was getting before we showed up work was completed and we were done.

10 Most Recent Tri-Vesta Services Complaints

More About Tri-Vesta Services

Related Companies:
1. Ductsandcarpet.com
2. Tri-vesta Electric

Consumer Comments For Tri-Vesta Services

• Purchased a groupon for a furnace tune up and dryer vent cleaning. They came, were here for maybe 30 minutes. Told me I needed my ducts, blades and motor cleaned. Quoted me between $600 and $700. Said they completed the furnace tune up, even though no equipment was ever brought into my house. They did not even give me a new air filter. I called around to have other quotes and a company told me they would come out free of charge to look to see if it even had to be done. Turns out they said no and I would probably need the motor, ducts and blades cleaned in 3 years. Also said that the furnace tune up tri vesta did never was even done. They performed my tune up and was here for nearly 2 hours. Would never ever use this company again.

• Horrible customer service! I purchased a Groupon without researching this company (bad mistake). I had two different appointments…11 weeks apart (first available appointment, after they cancelled on me). They didn’t show up either time. The second time they didn’t even call me. I called the office and tried to get to the bottom of it. Left many messages. They never called me back. Will be trying to get my money back from Groupon.

• Tri-Vesta has once again flooded online review sites. With fraudulent self promoting reviews. It’s just one aspect of Tri-Vesta’s dishonesty and another reason to avoid them.

• I have a major financial loss, well into the thousands. I wonder why it is omitted from this site?.

• I find it VERY hard to believe the single positive comment is not another fake comment, from the owner/operator. All real comments I’ve found were the lowest possible rating. Point, by point, a total 180 from what the owner/operator writes about himself, while pretending to be a VERY satisfied customer.

• it’s funny that I have a 95% positive rating with all the companies i run deals thru hundreds of positive comments from satisfied customers who weren’t looking for hand outs.

• I’d be surprised if Tri Vesta has even one positive comment, from a REAL customer. I know people at Half Price Ozarks. They would also be surprised.

• I’ve been trying to schedule an appointment for WEEKS and haven’t heard back from your company yet! I am a legit customer and I’m getting more and more PISSED as time passes! WTF do you have to say for that?

• I do not know why this site shows only $100.00 loss for two people. My loss alone was around $1,000.00.

• Same here, I wonder why our losses are not counted?

• because you guys are liars and tri-vesta doesn’t rip people off. Your complaint are useless when they are the same person explain how you lost $1000’s from them.

• TRI VESTA’s owner/operator has a long and repeated history of posting fake / bogus positive reviews, while pretending to be a customer. Also getting neg. reviews removed. There have been about 12 to 15 reviews on TRI VESTA, ALL THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCORE / RATING. With the exception of the fake "5 Star" ratings Tri Vesta gives itself, while pretending to be a customer.