Tri-Vesta Services Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

1. Ductsandcarpet.com
2. Tri-vesta Electric

Tri-Vesta Services Ratings and Reports

Latest Tri-Vesta Services Complaint

Tri Vesta LLC is F rated, bad, expensive, dishonest and misses appointments.

You pay online. After he misses a few appointments, You pay him under the table for travel. He will negotiate work you think is already paid for.

This guy had an F rating by the Better Business Bureau. He is one of their most complained about operations in his category.

Not sure how much my mother spend on this home warming. But I’m out $650.00 including missed work.

See More Tri-Vesta Services Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Tri-Vesta Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Tri-Vesta Services

Official Responses from Tri-Vesta Services

By: Jason Madura On: July 18, 2014

Most of these complaints are accusing false accusations. My company has never been f rated with the bbb. We dont accept payments online we have outside companies like groupon that sell a pakage for $49 of wich is fully refundable. There is a trip charge that is clearly stated on the groupon and isn’t paid under the table. bob m and charles myers are the same people posting twice and he was made clear of exactly what he was getting before we showed up work was completed and we were done.

Consumer Comments For Tri-Vesta Services

• Horrible customer service! I purchased a Groupon without researching this company (bad mistake). I had two different appointments…11 weeks apart (first available appointment, after they cancelled on me). They didn’t show up either time. The second time they didn’t even call me. I called the office and tried to get to the bottom of it. Left many messages. They never called me back. Will be trying to get my money back from Groupon.

• Tri-Vesta has once again flooded online review sites. With fraudulent self promoting reviews. It’s just one aspect of Tri-Vesta’s dishonesty and another reason to avoid them.

• I have a major financial loss, well into the thousands. I wonder why it is omitted from this site?.

• I find it VERY hard to believe the single positive comment is not another fake comment, from the owner/operator. All real comments I’ve found were the lowest possible rating. Point, by point, a total 180 from what the owner/operator writes about himself, while pretending to be a VERY satisfied customer.

• it’s funny that I have a 95% positive rating with all the companies i run deals thru hundreds of positive comments from satisfied customers who weren’t looking for hand outs.

• I’d be surprised if Tri Vesta has even one positive comment, from a REAL customer. I know people at Half Price Ozarks. They would also be surprised.

• I’ve been trying to schedule an appointment for WEEKS and haven’t heard back from your company yet! I am a legit customer and I’m getting more and more PISSED as time passes! WTF do you have to say for that?

• I do not know why this site shows only $100.00 loss for two people. My loss alone was around $1,000.00.

• Same here, I wonder why our losses are not counted?

• because you guys are liars and tri-vesta doesn’t rip people off. Your complaint are useless when they are the same person explain how you lost $1000′s from them.

• TRI VESTA’s owner/operator has a long and repeated history of posting fake / bogus positive reviews, while pretending to be a customer. Also getting neg. reviews removed. There have been about 12 to 15 reviews on TRI VESTA, ALL THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCORE / RATING. With the exception of the fake "5 Star" ratings Tri Vesta gives itself, while pretending to be a customer.