Tri-Vesta Services

Company Contact: Jason Madura - Owner
Corp Website: tri-vesta.biz

Tri-Vesta Services Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Tri-Vesta Services Complaint

Is Tri-Vesta Services a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cleaning Directory ListingTri-Vesta LLC ListingResponse From Company

No Call No-Show

Scheduled an appointment with this F rated company called Trivesta/Five Star Duct cleaning service. First off, appointments were scheduled a week out because of availability. The day prior to the cleaning, the guy called me to advise me that he was coming out the next day between the hours of 12-5pm. I informed him that i would prefer if he would come out after 4pm due to my work schedule but i would make it work if it wasn’t possible. He said he would try to accommodate that time slot, and would give me a call prior to coming to my place so i had a heads up.

The day of duct cleaning, he never called me, so i called him multiple times to confirm that he was coming out because i had a 30 mile drive to the place that was being serviced. After about 2-3 calls, i decided to call the main office who called him and reached him. She calls me back and tells me that he’s tied up because he has a really big job and would reschedule me to next Friday. I told her that it was unacceptable that he never called to let me know that he wasn’t coming.

So i hang up the phone extremely upset because i drove 30 miles over and was sitting in this empty home waiting for this guy. So i decided to send him a text saying “you could have at least f’ing call me”. He immediately called me back (phone works all of a sudden) to argue with me over my text. I told him it was f’in unacceptable that he didn’t call to let me know he wasn’t going to be able to come, so he told me to take my f’in group-on deal, get a refund and never call his business again.

I have filed complaints with the BBB

All i can say is, buyer beware. Horrible business, and poor Customer Service… you get what you pay for.

TRI-VESTA SERVICES – Five Star Duct cleaning – Orlando Florida 32832

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Tri-Vesta Services

More About Tri-Vesta Services

Related Companies:
1. Ductsandcarpet.com
2. Tri-vesta Electric

Official Responses from Tri-Vesta Services

By: Jason Madura On: July 18, 2014

Most of these complaints are accusing false accusations. My company has never been f rated with the bbb. We dont accept payments online we have outside companies like groupon that sell a pakage for $49 of wich is fully refundable. There is a trip charge that is clearly stated on the groupon and isn’t paid under the table. bob m and charles myers are the same people posting twice and he was made clear of exactly what he was getting before we showed up work was completed and we were done.

Consumer Comments For Tri-Vesta Services

• Horrible customer service! I purchased a Groupon without researching this company (bad mistake). I had two different appointments…11 weeks apart (first available appointment, after they cancelled on me). They didn’t show up either time. The second time they didn’t even call me. I called the office and tried to get to the bottom of it. Left many messages. They never called me back. Will be trying to get my money back from Groupon.

• Tri-Vesta has once again flooded online review sites. With fraudulent self promoting reviews. It’s just one aspect of Tri-Vesta’s dishonesty and another reason to avoid them.

• I have a major financial loss, well into the thousands. I wonder why it is omitted from this site?.

• I find it VERY hard to believe the single positive comment is not another fake comment, from the owner/operator. All real comments I’ve found were the lowest possible rating. Point, by point, a total 180 from what the owner/operator writes about himself, while pretending to be a VERY satisfied customer.

• it’s funny that I have a 95% positive rating with all the companies i run deals thru hundreds of positive comments from satisfied customers who weren’t looking for hand outs.

• I’d be surprised if Tri Vesta has even one positive comment, from a REAL customer. I know people at Half Price Ozarks. They would also be surprised.

• I’ve been trying to schedule an appointment for WEEKS and haven’t heard back from your company yet! I am a legit customer and I’m getting more and more PISSED as time passes! WTF do you have to say for that?

• I do not know why this site shows only $100.00 loss for two people. My loss alone was around $1,000.00.

• Same here, I wonder why our losses are not counted?

• because you guys are liars and tri-vesta doesn’t rip people off. Your complaint are useless when they are the same person explain how you lost $1000’s from them.

• TRI VESTA’s owner/operator has a long and repeated history of posting fake / bogus positive reviews, while pretending to be a customer. Also getting neg. reviews removed. There have been about 12 to 15 reviews on TRI VESTA, ALL THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCORE / RATING. With the exception of the fake "5 Star" ratings Tri Vesta gives itself, while pretending to be a customer.