Regal Cigs Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Email: support@regalcigs.com
Corp Website: regalcigs.com

Regal Cigs Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Regal Cigs Complaint

Is Regal Cigs a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cigarettes / Paraphernalia Directory ListingRegal e-Cigs Registered Listing

Do NOT be fooled by their "Free Trial" Claim.

Do NOT be fooled by their “Free Trial” Claim. Very deceptive advertising. Main page says, “Just pay shipping and handling!”

One morning in October 19th, I found an ad for e-cigs and it was Regal bragging about the whole free trial thing. This site lured me in with a “free e-cig” starter kit that would only cost $3.95 for shipping and handling.That was on October 19th, 2014. Yesterday, I go to make a $6 purchase at a local Quick Check with my debit card, only to find out that it was declined.

I checked my bank statement and found out that Regal SUCKER PUNCHED me with charges of $119.95 and another charge of $67.04, making it a grand total of $186.99 that they literally ROBBED out of my checking account. The guy on the phone was a douchebag, and would not put me on to his supervisor.

Regal CLEANED OUT my checking account. This is an extremely shady company and unless you read the terms, you WILL BE SCREWED… I had to destroy my ATM card today because of all this. I now live to see that these scumbags lose their jobs and Regal ECigs flops miserably. I am going to follow them like a STINK until I get my money back.

10 Most Recent Regal Cigs Complaints

More About Regal Cigs

Main Location:
Regal E-Cigs - 1835A S. Centre City Parkway, Suite 166, Escondido, CA 92025

Consumer Comments For Regal Cigs

• I was asked to complete a survey from Amazon and receive a generous gift card… Once complete one of the offers was free E-cigs from Regal Cigs (which I chose) for just the shipping cost of $4.95. After I received the substandard product, my bank was charged $119.00 two weeks later !!!!

When I called, (after waiting 20 minutes) to have the charge removed, as I did not sign up for the products and was not made aware of any future purchases, or any CANCELLATION policy they refused !!! … Said I should have read the “fine print” and the only resolution is to return the product for a portion of my money back. And I still have to pay the shipping cost !

I am FURIOUS !!!!! But, I’m not the only one ~ I have researched Regal Cigs – Scammed by “free” trial offer and there are MANY others who were fraudulently affected by this scam. There is also talk of a Class Action Law Suite !!! I’d LOVE to be part of a law suite on this Regal Cigs company, as they need to be SHUT DOWN !!!

• REGAL E-CIG===NO REGALS FOR YOU!

This company is truly a scam, they are not forthcoming from
    the beginning. I cancelled within 12 hours on the phone and was told that it
    was too late as it had been processed for shipping, the package was received 10
    days later. The guy on the phone was so rude told him if I couldn’t talk was
    hanging going to hang up, told him that’s faster than Amazon for processing, as
    I tried to talk to him. He kept interrupting not letting me talk. The product
    was shipped out of Tolleson, AZ, with a Tempe AZ address of 405 W. Fairmont Dr.
    Tempe, A Z 85282 was on the shipping
    label. The absolutely worst thing ever tasted the raunchy smell lingers for
    hours, its crap! DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY PLEASE!!! I hung up from this
    b*****d. How can someone like this be in business is beyond me, making hundreds
    of thousand dollars! WHAT A SCAM FOR SURE! Placed order on a Sunday night, Monday morning
    called to cancel. There were no the
    terms and conditions on the order form that I had, I tried to tell him! :(
    ! LOST THE MONEY, Dont do it!!!

• NO REGALS FOR YOU!

This company is truly a scam, they are not forthcoming from
    the beginning. I cancelled within 12 hours on the phone and was told that it
    was too late as it had been processed for shipping, the package was received 10
    days later. The guy on the phone was so rude told him if I couldn’t talk was
    hanging going to hang up, told him that’s faster than Amazon for processing, as
    I tried to talk to him. He kept interrupting not letting me talk. The product
    was shipped out of Tolleson, AZ, with a Tempe AZ address of 405 W. Fairmont Dr.
    Tempe, A Z 85282 was on the shipping
    label. The absolutely worst thing ever tasted the raunchy smell lingers for
    hours, its crap! DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY PLEASE!!! I hung up from this
    b*****d. How can someone like this be in business is beyond me, making hundreds
    called to cancel. There were no the
    terms and conditions on the order form that I had, I tried to tell him! :(
    ! LOST THE MONEY, Dont do it!!!

• These guys are bad news. DO NOT do any business with them.

• Yes, I went through the same thing, told them I want my money back and they told me I have to send the ecigs back and it will take 30 days for it to get back in my account, yet if I agree to only paying 40% for them then I can have my money back now in my account and keep the cigarettes relieving the hassle of the wait and the hassle of sending them back and was told that my subscription is now cancelled. They are good at scamming that is for sure. The first time I called, I was cut off, the second time I called I waited forever for someone to answer. Makes me so mad because as I told them, there was nothing told to me about how I would be charged later, only that it is a $4.95 free trial. If a lawyer wants to pursue this, I’m in!!

• Same story here – they refused to even provide me with a return authorization, address to return item or any satisfaction at all. Filed a complaint with Scambook, and disputed the charge with my bank and got a new debit card so they can’t rip me off anymore. I hope to file a complaint with the stat of california as well. somebody needs to stop these scammers!!!

• I ordered a free trial for $ 4.95 in Nov. In December they shipped and mycard credit was charged $ 89.95. This is awful

• I ordered the $4.95 trial and got scammed for $189.00 for a product that was represented as free! Wish I had money to sue!

• Same story as many above that has complaints, I know that when I placed my order the link did not mention a time limit, for trying the cigarette, which by the way did not taste like anything. What a scam this company is.

• I never received mine its been two weeks from what I read about the complaints I think I will close my bank account before they can take my money.

• They are ****,cheater and online scammers and they know very well their job.
    down with regal cigs bastards

• First off, these things taste NOTHING like a cigarette. My experience was like sucking on a perfume bottle, it was really disgusting.
    That’s not even the MAIN problem. Their ad will NEVER tell you that the so called "free trial" is actually signing up for a subscription. If you don’t return the trial kit within a certain time, (it varies depending on the ad, some say 16 days, others say 30) they will charge you $119.00 and continue the subscription.
    You HAVE to call them and get an RMA# (return merchandise authorization number) and you have to pay to ship it back. GET A TRACKING NUMBER AND TRACK IT. If you don’t track it and get CONFIRMATION that they received it and signed for it, they will CLAIM they NEVER received it. If you’ve cancelled, and do NOT track it, they will charge you $140.00 for the KIT they’ll claim they NEVER received. Even if you do EVERYTHING right, they will STILL charge your card or account the $119.00 and you’ll have to call and make them put it back in your account. They also charge you a $23.95 restocking fee even IF you do EVERYTHING right.
    I ended up closing my checking account that I’ve had for 20 years and opening a new one to keep them from charging me yet again, (WHICH THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DO) and claim it’s just an error. In my opinion, and based on PERSONAL experience, this company practices THEFT BY DECPTION. If there’s a lawer or firm out there that specializes in class action suits, trust me, you’ll find THOUSANDS of clients to sign on to a lawsuit

• this story same to me they are big cheater and scammer

• I to ordered the $4.95 kit and from where I ordered there was nothing about trail or anything else. I should have known better. I have had them a week and went online to my bank and there it is, unauthorized $119.95 removed since this morning. I called and just like everyone before on the complaints board, it was a no until they receive it all back then they are not giving the handling charge back plus I have to pay for sending it back with tracking number and they give me a 15 digit number to put on outside of box. I am so sick of the evil people that sit and think up ways to just take everything people work. I would really like to have my money back.

• I ordered the trial kit for $4.95. The package itself is only worth $4.95 at best IF it works. The ecig died after a couple of drags and I couldn’t even get it to recharge so I called the company n cancelled my trial right away. I was shocked 2day 2 learn that this company ignored my request(via phone as stated in their TOS) to cancel and charged my card $119.95!! I called the company and the rep was very nasty n told me if I want my money back I have to pay a fee to them for restocking, I would only get a small percent of my money back, and I’d have to pay for postage. Again, I cancelled this trial w/in a day of having received this broken product. I had to cancel my card since they billed me when I called them n said cancel this trial! I really need my money back since it was an unauthorized charge. They won’t give me back my $195.95 that they took even though I canceled!

• I to ordered this for my husband for a free trial shipping was $4.95 I thought we would at least try It, then I check our account and found out they took $119.95 out of the account I was shock and when I called them they told me there Is a box on the order form I didn’t click I don’t remember seeing It I told them I do not wan’t there produck I was told I need to send It back and I would be charged 20% to put It back on the shelves I think there Is something not right about this company and I would never get anything on a trial bases I’m sure thats how they get us.