Lift Vapor Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 6 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Lift Vapor

Scams $148.00

On October 18 last year i paid $7.90 for a lift vapor trial and was charged $148.00 ten days later. I have not been able to recover this money and had to change my credit card number.

I would like everyone to be aware of this company and i cannot understand why they would still be scamming after so many official complaints. How many will it take before this company is penalized?

Lift Vpr 8889945438 Rocky Hill Ct

View Comments View More Lift Vapor Complaints

Is Lift Vapor a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Lift Vapor

14 thoughts on “Lift Vapor

1. YES I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED 148 .00 FROM LIFT VPR ON OCT 28 LAST YEAR AFTER THEIR 7.90 TRIAL I GUESS THEY HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT what recourses do i have to recover my money ?

2. I happened to check my account today and seen that $148.00 was to be taken out of my account I called my bank to ask what the charge was and was informed that it was lift. I disputed this and my bank gave me all the info to contact them. I did and was told I should have read the fine print., where I put the credit card info in. This was the first actual cigarette flavor my hubby like you just screwed yourself out of a lot more than the $148.00 because he spends a lot this company is also linked to a lot more of the trial ones. That is why they don't answer lift vapors. BEWARE OF THEM ALL!!!!!!!! I wont order another one from any of them.

3. I was also scammed by Liftvapor. Monies were taken out of my account on 10/31/2013 and on 11/27/2013 there was a $99.16 charge on my card. I called the company and the person that answered had to give me the correct Liftvapor customer service phone number. I should have known something was wrong when I tried contacting them before the 10 day trial and either no one answered the phone or the mailbox was full. The CS person stated that there was a "contract" in small print (really small print, had to use a magnifying glass to read it), and I stated that I never electronically signed any contract. She stated there would be a restocking charge(for what I do not know since I have not received any more product) and I told her I have not received anything and please do not send anything. I hope my banking institution can get my money back because this is a scam and totally illegal. The worst customer service I have ever seen and that is the business I am in.

• I WAS TAKEN IN TOO,I CANNOT BELEIVE THIS COMPANY CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS, THERE MUST BE A WAY OF STOPPING THIS SCAM, THE ONLEY WAY IS TO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS NEVER BUY ENYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. STATE OF CONN SHOULD LOOK IN TO THIS

4. Very deceitful company. I too got sucked into this scam to the tune of $148.00.. When I called the company, the person was rude and patronizing. Yes, I can send them back, but have to pay a $29.95 restocking fee, then wait 30 days for a partial refund. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE RUTHLESS PEOPLE! Complain to your AG-hopefully they won't be in business long!

5. Yes , they just did the same thing to me after I checked my checking account yesterday. they stole $148 for trying their free trial. someone out there must do something about this to stop this outrage scam.

6. The Lift vapor brochure states as follows: "if you wish to cancel and return this final trial offer you must do the following in order to receive your refund. Call 1.888.994.5438 (Mon-Fri) 24hrs 6 am to 6 pm CST and obtain your RMA number. If the product is sent back in used condition, your refund amount will be adjusted based upon a scale chart"

7. I have also been charged $148.00 for a free trial….I am disputing this charge but am not hopeful. Yes I was scammed …stupid me but can we not band together and hold this fraudulent company accountable……. .

8. I ordered the Free trial for $7.90 on 9/14/2013 and was received on 9/22/2013. Upon receiving my last credit card statement I noticed an additional charge of $148.00. I have disputed said amount with my credit card company and hope to be reimbursed for this outrageous charge. At no time during the purchase process was a mention of any other terms or agreements. This is a complete scam and should be investigated by proper authorities!

9. "Free Trial" is a Scam*. Yes, they will send you the starter kit for 4.99 (AFTER you give up your card #*… stupid …*), but after the "Free Trial Period" they will AUTOMATICALLY keep sending cartridges to you, charging your account. You can TRY to call* (MUST call… they will NOT return any emails!!) and cancel, but then you get hit with 148.00 charge unless you mail Everything back, at your own expense, of course.
    There's nothing "free" about this… in fact, they hold your account "hostage" until you mail Everything back!
    NOWHERE in the "Free Trial*" agreement do they mention anything about any of this, that I can Find … it is False and Misleading advertising promotion (Imagine That*). IF they would include this information in the "agreement" I suppose it would be "legal", but as it stands I feel the Federal Trade Commission should SHUT THEM DOWN until they DO*!!

10. So far I've had great sucess at getting replacement starter kits. One trick is being nice when talking to the rep. so far this is my 2nd replacement starter kit which brings it to a total or 3. Third time is a charm but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for luck.

11. They've done this to me too only the amount they nailed me for was $148.00. Also, they no longer are answering the phone. Just sent an email to them so maybe (??) something might come of that. Will re-post if something good, right and morally correct happens.