Emerald Lux E Cigs Reviews

Corp Website: emeraldlux.com

Emerald Lux E Cigs Ratings

Emerald Lux E Cigs Reports

Most Recent Emerald Lux E Cigs Complaints

Is Emerald Lux E Cigs a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cigarettes / Paraphernalia Directory ListingEmerald Lux Electronic Cigarettes Listing

Scam Artists

Do not order from this company! Returned original items within 14 days, but because they wouldn’t return phone call i did not know i needed a rma#. Not only did they get product back but refuse to return my money!

Finally got someone at their company to answer there phone after disputed with credit card company… only then did a human answer when I got my credit card company to try & contact them.

Emerald Lux Electronic Cigarette

15 Most Recent Reviews About Emerald Lux E Cigs

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Emerald Lux E Cigs

47 Comments on "Emerald Lux E Cigs"

I had order the emerald lux E Cigs and so did my daughter in law. No we didn’t read the very small print, there for we charged $114 something cents. I went back into the site if you don’t return with in 14 days starting form the moment you order whichs takes 4 days to receive and 4 days to return, leaves you with 5 to 6 days to return. I cancelled right away but not before the 14 days so was charged 114 dollars my daughter in law did not so is now being charged 75.00 dollar on her… Read more »

I was 2 days late (didn’t realize Saturdays were included in the 14 day trail period) and they took $115 from my account and refuse to give it back. This product "sucks". I cancelled and will inform my friends not worth paying for. I am a very unhappy person today so if there is anyone who is going after them please contact me.

I have received another shipment from Emerald Lux after previously cancelling months ago. I immediately called to cancel again and demanded an RMA and a refund. They refused. I then called my credit card company and have filed a dispute. This is definetely a scam! Free Promotion indeed!

I am a cigarette smoker and for the more than 4 years of time I am smoking. But this time I’ve seen a very effective one info about the electronic cigarette. That is very helpful for us. I hope most of the cigarette smoker able to change their mind about the electronic cigarette.

Electronic cigarettes may be just fine. So you would be wise to use any other one except for the extremely deceptive advertiser "Emerald Lux" You will see many charges on your credit card in the future that you very likely did not know about. My credit card company USAA master card would not reverse the deceptive charges so I cancelled my 20 year account with them as well.

Just was looking around to see what others saw. This day and age, I am just getting into my 30s, is sadly common. I would humbly suggest, as we all have been forcefully trained through suffering to do, pay attention to your Credit Card accounts and your e-mails. I too had started the "free trial" and though they sent me my first shipment of 10 while I was unemployed and short on money did not use the nicotine in time as it DOES have a shelf life. The other day I contacted them, by phone people (ALWAYS the best results… Read more »

Looks like I get to join the crowd of ripped off people from Emerald Lux. I too got hit up for $114.95 after my "free" trial. No where was there any mention of more charges for extra money. This company leaves a lot to be desired.

One of the worst tasting ecigs that are available. It tasted like poison. Don’t bother with this product. I bought the starter kit and threw out the whole thing when I got it. It was only $4.95, so it wasn’t worth the effort to return.

you don’t return the product, they will bill you over $100 ..

if I cant get cleared by my doc. My ZMS has a broken jaw and she is working , there are 4 other employees that have broken limbs and they are still working , so why am I being punished for an injury that’s not major an di am capable of working I just cant do no heavy lifting which I don’t do any ways …. I swear this is discrimination and this store did this to my sister when she worked here 1 yr ago and I know of 2 other people they did this too. I need my… Read more »
I am an employee at store # 2287 New Castle PA . I injured my back at home last thurs. 23rd I had a doc. excuse to be only on light duty until the 29th of may . I worked a whole shift Fri. and sat . 24 and 25th of may. I gave my doc slip to one of my asst. managers on fri he said ok ill put it in your file just go do returns and answer phones which I did that fri. and yesterday . I went into work today and I worked 3 hours and… Read more »

I thought theses comment were for Emerald Lux?

After I placed my order, I noticed the fine details. I called them, and waited for quite sometime. When a lady finally answered, I told them it was false advertising and very misleading. She said she could offer me a 50% discount, I took it. Then I cancelled the automatic shipping, and she did. She even sent me an email verifying it.

I still hate this thing, but after reading the other posts, I guess I got off easier then most at $63 total.

Emerald Lux is a ripoff they hit my account for 114.95 on the 16th of may I had been trying to CANCELLED, this for about 5 days I sit on hold for 2 hrs and then I keep trying and got a hold of some one on the 17th and they told me that I could not get a refund I think this company is a scam I live on social security and can,t afford people taking my money wanted to quit smoking but not at that price DO NOT GIVE YOUR INFORMATION TO THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL RIP YOU… Read more »

They got me too. First of all I didn’t get the "trial" for a week which left only 7 days to cancel. I tried to cancel on the net and they "couldn’t find the account" I entered. I finally had to call and it seemed to me the lady was scripted for complaints. It would seem they have scammed all who tried this "free trial." Not only that, the e cigarettes sucked. They emitted no vapor and there is no way they equaled a full pack of cigarettes. Even without the scam I wouldn’t have reordered. They suck.

They got me too called to cancel recuring charge i was told that it was canceled im waiting to see if my credit card will charged i told them i would not protest the $114.00 thats on me i should have known that nothing in life is free,i just figured the refill would be really high so i was willing to take the chance and funny part about it is that i actually liked the product and would have ordered more but now i wont do bussiness with them and i take the loss as a lesson learned and now… Read more »

I agree product is pretty good. I actually got mine for free. I disputed it, and my credit card agreed. They reimbursed it all and. Got to keep it. Love it!

HOW DO YOU GET THIS CANCELLED, I GOT MY FREE E-CIG, AND DID NOT REALIZE THEY HAD PUT ME ON A MAILING TO SEND EVERY 14 DAYS…HOW DO I STOP THIS??????

Call your credit card co and have them call and cancel your member ship thats what i had to do.also if you call emerald lux and cancel on your on make sure you get conformation number sent via e-mail are they will say you never canceled

Ditto, scammed again. I even copied the “offer terms” and re-read the “non refundable $4.95 charge ONLY” with a total on the invoice of $0 for product and discounted shipping. Did not say ANYTHING about having to return it if you didn’t like/want it OR the billing, only gave number for cancelling the NEXT automatic charges. I called to cancel before the 14 days and they said “tough”, you are getting billed anyway, read the OTHER fine print from the box you checked saying your were over 18. Total farce, scam, false advertising, etc. For a $30 stop payment fee,… Read more »
I also orded E-Cig from Emerald Lux for what I thought was only $4.95 for H&S ,But when I got it,it was broke so I called them the next day they said they would send me another one,but then he said you know it will cost you $114.00 after 14 days and I said oh NO don’t send me nothing,this is a rip off,so after reading all the reports I went to my bank and canceled my card so they wouldn’t take any more money from me,thanks for letting me know about Emerald Lux hope you all get your money… Read more »
I started with OMG Smoke Free I purchased at the Del Mar Fair and was very happy… Emerald lux started emailing me so I thought I’d try their refill cartridges …. fortunately i only paid $8.97 on line with free shipping …. what a waste, maybe you get 5 or 6 drags and the cartridge is no longer any good. If you want a ‘Good’ quality E-Cigerette, try OMG on line…. one cartridge lasted me almost a day. Almost 3 years later the battery is still rechargable as well. I guess the old addage, "…you get what you pay for…"… Read more »
Emerald Lux is a sham, con and rip off. Got the FREE trial kit for $4.95 shipping and they billed my credit card for $69 within 14 days for an automatic shipment of 5 lousy cartridges…TRIPLE the cost of Green Smoke with whom I am pleased. I checked my credit card statement when I received the automatic shipment and the phone number was on there…called and told them this was an unauthorized charge and they told me basically that that was too bad, their terms were in the fine print upon ordering the kit and without cancellation I had agreed… Read more »

You can get e-cigs at most convenience stores and they are good and they are getting cheaper all the time. E.L. is doing this scam now because of the competition market. Chevron, Shell & QT sell them.

TO EVERYONE WHO CAN’T GET THESE FRAUDS FROM BILLING YOUR CREDIT CARD: CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY, AND TELL THEM TO REJECT ANY CHARGES FROM THIS COMPANY. IF THEY WON’T, THEN TELL THEM YOU WANT TO CANCEL YOUR CARD ALTOGETHER. THEY’LL FIX IT.

I had thought about using the Emerald Lux when I saw it advertised with Dr. Oz. My first hint that it was a rip off was it was advertised "FREE"…nothing about paying s&h until you are at the end of the application. I sent them an e-mail stating that "FREE" means NO CHARGE. NO $ paid to them. Of course I got no reply. This is when I decided that this was not for ME. I found a GREAT, inexpensive e-cig "by accident". They have a webpage, and their products are fantastic, with FREE shipping. The prices you see are… Read more »

you might want to try OMG Smoke Free …. i thought it was Great as well

Emerald Lux scammed 80 year old
I also got ripped off for $114.95, returned the product and they mailed it back to me. I sent it again (suggested by my bank) .I called and the lines were busy for hours.
After three days of trying, I got Adam ,he told me he doubted that I ever called to cancel. Is there a lawyer out there willing to take this on ?

Debbie…contact your c.c. company immediately and tell them you are NOT authorizing these charges, and will not pay for them. Tell them that this company is a FRAUD. If they won’t do it, tell them you will cancel your card altogether, and will NOT pay these charges. Once you notify your c.c. of fraudulent charges, THEY will be responsible for them. Not you.

I read where one person says Emerald Lux is located in La Crescenta, Ca. My card says San Fernando, Ca. It appears as if they are hiding. Definitely a scam.
I am up for a class action suit. Any lawyers out there willing to take them on?

WELL I GOT RIPPED OFF FOR THE $114.95 PLUS THE 4.95

I agree with Tony. They ought to be sued.