Little Caesars Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Littlecaesars.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: January 21, 2015

Little Caesars Corporate Contact

Business Name: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
2211 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48201 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-722-3727
Company Contact: Christopher Ilitch - President CEO
Corp Website: littlecaesars.com

Little Caesars Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Little Caesars Complaint

Is Little Caesars a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingLittle Caesar Enterprises, Inc. Listing

Shove it in, Sling it out, Shut up and pay, it's yours.

On the evening of January 18, 2015 about 7:00 p.m. my son entered the Little Caesars pizza shop and ordered a pizza with half pepperoni and half cheese. He was told it would be about (7) seven minutes. He then joined me at Amelia’s market, a grocery store adjacent to the pizza shop. He told me that the pizza would be ready in (7) minutes. I then when to the cashier with my two items. I then drive him to the front on the pizza shop to pay for and pick up the pizza. He got in the car with the pizza and I drove off. Moments later, before I’d left the parking lot, he replied that the cheese on the pizza was over cooked and slightly burnt. i then said if you want, we will take it back. He was told it wasn’t that bad, that if he makes another one it’ll come out the same way. He was given an ultimatum. “Money back or you have to wait for another. He came out to the car and told me this and I said to him it’s okay we’ll wait if you still want the pizza.

After about ten minutes, I entered the pizza shop and asked if the person handling the pizza would put a little garlic sauce on the crust since it had taken so long. And he did. I passed the pizza to my son I started out the door. The pizza was his and he was capable of carrying it with no problem. I heard him say when he came out the door, “oh no”. I turned to look and he said the pizza slid out of the box. He tried to catch it and pizza flipped on it’s face. I then told him I’ll pick it up and for him to go inside and tell them what happened.

The counter person left the counter to seek the manager or whom ever and I entered the shop with the pizza letting them know that the pizza slid out of the box as my son came out of the door. The counter person, said that it was my son’s fault and that they would not give him another pizza and to take the fallen pizza with us. I replied, it wasn’t his fault and maybe the way you held it the box opened. The counter then came around the counter telling me I was going to take the pizza. Carrying the pizza she shoved it my way saying “Yo” as I refused to take it, she took the pizza outside of the shop and threw it on the roof of my SUV which was parked outside at the curb not blocking the entrance. She was very hostile, blurting angrily, daring words as I said to her, because she threw the pizza on top of my truck, I said, how about I throw the pizza upside her head as the manager teamed up with her both mouthing off as he held her back from attacking me. I ignored them, went over to my truck and sat the pizza on top of the trash can outside the door.

The person I speak of as the manager then said to me, “That’s what I should have done in the beginning”…and you being the adult should have carried the pizza. I replied, I don’t care about the pizza or the money and that I would get it straight tomorrow. As I got into my truck he was still shouting something crazy, and that I was the problem. I then said, to him that I would not have been here if somebody didn’t burn the f****n’ pizza and pass it off on my son in the beginning. He became infuriated and began to shout angrily, one obscenity after the other, starting how he would “would kick my a*s and f**k me up” as he stood in the doorway of the pizza shop. Come on “get out the truck m**********r”, You b***h. I left saying “f**k you”.

After leaving there, I felt my life being threatened by some passerby that I wouldn’t recognized from the incident doing bodily harm to me in the future or elsewhere. I have patronized the “Little Caesars” pizza shops all over Delaware county and locations in Philadelphia and even some department stores. I am a respectable citizen in my community and I respect others whom I come in contact with on a daily basis.

My apology for some words in this letter that I would have preferred not to include, sincerely. I feel that I had did nothing wrong and that the situation could have been handled sensibly without all the hostility that came about. The counter person took the situation way out of context by overacting or reacting to my refusal to take the pizza that in turn throwing it on top of my vehicle.

When I came in the shop for the first time during the incident, I could feel the hostility in the air as I greeted the Mexican, or believe him to be. He chuckled as I complimented his making of the pizzas. It was around about 7:38 p.m. when the nightmare ended. I was totally confused as I drove away. Not knowing what to say to my son about my behavior and how I let them take me out of my character.

When my son and I arrived home without a pizza, he apologized about the pizza slipping from the box and said that it was all his fault. I in turn apologized to him for my use of foul language and told him that it was not his fault. I don’t think I or my son will ever feel comfortable going back to that location again for fear of having to deal with the people that was there that night and what I experienced there. Eventually I may have to stop there again because it’s the closest “Little Caesars” to my home. I like the taste of pizza when it’s fresh and hot. The experience was traumatic, but not bad enough to stop going to little Caesars at another location. Maybe!

Little Caesars Pizza – 1936 Macdade Blvd Woodlyn Shopping Center Woodlyn Pa | 484-816-3115

10 Most Recent Little Caesars Complaints

Consumer Comments For Little Caesars

• im order 1 meem and pizza place do not have meemes???? wh at to heck

• I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

• Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

• Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

• ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

• I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep people like her on your payroll that can pick up a company phone and call people at random and say what ever she wants . Thank her for ruining my morning.

• WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

• Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you believe that! He was rude and was offended by my question on their advertisement. I mean I do live in a town an hour away, and our LC does sell pizza for $5, the manager clearly didn’t want to speak to me, he said his pizzas were $5 before ( lie! I come to visit mom & dad, and I’ve been by his LC before; $5.55 last time I checked) so anyways, at the end of the day, pretty smart business man I suppose. Every extra dollar you screw me out of- really does add up. I will stick with my marvelous Pizza Hut from now on- shoot! A few dollars more and I get to choose my crust and toppings! And besides, they honor their advertisements! Shame on you shady LC in Palestine Texas!

• So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

• Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t even pay us back for the uneaten untouched pizza which i gave them back anyways the manager offered us a order of crazy bread with our next order gee thanks I think the best advice I have for anyone is just to boycott this garbage place