Little Caesars Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: July 12, 2014

Little Caesars Corporate Contact

Business Name: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
2211 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48201 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-722-3727
Company Contact: Christopher Ilitch - President CEO
Corp Website: littlecaesars.com

Little Caesars Ratings and Reports

Latest Little Caesars Complaint

I was thrown out for complaining

We got 6 pizza’s from little caesars and we all got sick from them. I complained to the store and they gave me my money back and told me that everyone in my family can not come back to there store ever.

I filed a complaint with the Health Department and Corp. office no one cared.

I had my grand son go back to the store and pick up 2 more pizza’s, and sure enough the kids got sick again. So there is something wrong with the pizza, or the store is real dirty.

Little Caesars Pizza Steathson Hills Little Caesars – Tutt Rd and Stetson Hills rd Colorado Springs, CO 80923

See More Little Caesars Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Little Caesars a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Little Caesars

Consumer Comments For Little Caesars

• I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

• Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

• Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

• ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

• I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep people like her on your payroll that can pick up a company phone and call people at random and say what ever she wants . Thank her for ruining my morning.

• WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

• Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you believe that! He was rude and was offended by my question on their advertisement. I mean I do live in a town an hour away, and our LC does sell pizza for $5, the manager clearly didn’t want to speak to me, he said his pizzas were $5 before ( lie! I come to visit mom & dad, and I’ve been by his LC before; $5.55 last time I checked) so anyways, at the end of the day, pretty smart business man I suppose. Every extra dollar you screw me out of- really does add up. I will stick with my marvelous Pizza Hut from now on- shoot! A few dollars more and I get to choose my crust and toppings! And besides, they honor their advertisements! Shame on you shady LC in Palestine Texas!

• So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

• Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t even pay us back for the uneaten untouched pizza which i gave them back anyways the manager offered us a order of crazy bread with our next order gee thanks I think the best advice I have for anyone is just to boycott this garbage place