Little Caesars Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Littlecaesars.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 24, 2015

Little Caesars Corporate Contact

Business Name: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
2211 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48201 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-722-3727
Company Contact: Christopher Ilitch - President CEO
Corp Website: littlecaesars.com

Little Caesars Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Little Caesars Complaint

Is Little Caesars a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingLittle Caesar Enterprises, Inc. Listing

Old Pizza Twice Baked

I visited the east lake location in birmingham alabama at about 9.30 at night. I ordered 3 custom pizzas and they gave me old burned pizzas!

Lousy service everyone should get trained again on quality assurance and good customer service! I will not advise anyone to patronize this restaurant!

I called this restaurant and not get a answer right after i got home when i know someone was still there just disappointing!

LITTLE CAESARS – 1st avenue north & Oporto- Madrid Birmingham 205-836-1745

25 Most Recent Little Caesars Complaints

Consumer Comments For Little Caesars

• I WAS AT LITTLE CAESARS TODAY TO PICK UP LUNCH FOR A VREW OF GUYS WHEN I GOT THERE THE CASHIER WAS OUT FRONT SMOKING SO WHEN I GOT OUT TO GO IN SHE WENT IN AND DIDNT EVEN WASH HER HANDS AND STARTED TO GRAB MY FOOD I TOLD HER I WOULD LIKE FRESH FOR BOTH PIZZAS I WAS ORDERING AND SHE GAVE ME OLD STALE PIZZA I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THAT PLACE I WILL NOT GO BACK THE GIRL WAS VERY RUDE AND THE MANAGER CAME OUT TO FRONT OF STORE AND WAS SMOKING RIGHT BY THE DOOR VERY BAD FOR BUISNESS…THIS IS THE SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN LITTLE CAESARS…THEY NEED TO GET THEM PEOPLE OUT OF THERE AND HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARENT SO d**n RUDE …I WILL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT PLACE AND NOT TO GO THERE.

• im order 1 meem and pizza place do not have meemes???? wh at to heck

• I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

• Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

• Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

• ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

• I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep people like her on your payroll that can pick up a company phone and call people at random and say what ever she wants . Thank her for ruining my morning.

• WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

• Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you believe that! He was rude and was offended by my question on their advertisement. I mean I do live in a town an hour away, and our LC does sell pizza for $5, the manager clearly didn’t want to speak to me, he said his pizzas were $5 before ( lie! I come to visit mom & dad, and I’ve been by his LC before; $5.55 last time I checked) so anyways, at the end of the day, pretty smart business man I suppose. Every extra dollar you screw me out of- really does add up. I will stick with my marvelous Pizza Hut from now on- shoot! A few dollars more and I get to choose my crust and toppings! And besides, they honor their advertisements! Shame on you shady LC in Palestine Texas!

• So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

• Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t even pay us back for the uneaten untouched pizza which i gave them back anyways the manager offered us a order of crazy bread with our next order gee thanks I think the best advice I have for anyone is just to boycott this garbage place