Little Caesars

Littlecaesars.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 12, 2016

Little Caesars Contact Information

Business Name: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
2211 Woodward Ave

Little Caesars Ratings

Little Caesars Reports

Most Recent Little Caesars Complaints

Is Little Caesars a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingLittle Caesar Enterprises, Inc. Listing

Bad Business That Cuts Corners to Make Cheap Pizza!

On May 19,2016 at 5:45 pm Customer William arrived at Little Caesars Pizza Located on 5241 Elkhorn Blvd, Sacramento, CA. 95842 to collect his order. The staff did not check the order before handing the order over to him. He then requested a ride from Uber for a ride home. The nearest Uber car happen to be me (Cynthia), and I arrived 6 minutes to pick him up.

I drove 20 minutes for the Little Caesars location before William informed me that his order was not correct. I advised him that I could cancel the ride because of the inconvenience and I would also return to the store to pick up the replacement. Recalling the franchise of Little Caesars mission statement which claimed, “To be an innovative global leader by focusing on convenience, exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value and great tasting products, provided by outstanding people resulting in strong returns to our stakeholders”.

I called Little Caesars back and spoke with that locations manager named Maria to resolve the issue relating the poor customer service. The manager refuse to correct the issue and advised me to bring the incorrect pizza back. I advised her that the trip back to her store would be an inconvenience and costly because I am a 1099 business as well. I advised the manager of my dissatisfaction of how she choose to represent the Little Caesars Pizza franchise and told her I would return to the store to pick up the corrected order. I then asked William would he return with me to the store to exchange the pizza because the purchase was made on his credit card. He agreed because some of the children with autism at the party would only eat one type of pizza.

When we arrived back at the store I requested to speak to the manager Maria. I reconfirmed that the order time to replace the pizza was not met as advised by other local branches within the area and she then cut me off and stating, “Your pizza isn’t ready! you’re going to have to wait!” I told her that I have already waited and there is no pizza! The manager Maria then stated, “You can get back in your Uber car, and take your sorry Uber A*s and go!

Experiencing such rude customer service and misconduct type behavior from a manager upset William and he began return the rude comments back then requested that the company refund his money instead of the pizza replacement. Little Caesars manager Maria then stated, “NO I not giving you, your pizza or your money back! This made William irate and I advised him to let them contact the police department like Maria threatened, to work out the dispute.

An hour later the Sacramento Sheriff department spoke with William and I. We explained to the two dispatched officer as to what transpired and they spoke to the manager. The officers returned 3 minutes later with the refunded money to reimburse William for his lose. I then explained to the officers about my financial loss of restitution due gasoline, travel to return to the store, and the hard ship from the unprofessional manager. The office stated that I could take the business to small claim court to work out the dispute and contact Little Caesars corporate office.

Little Caesars Pizza – 5241 Elkhorn Blvd Sacramento California | 916-349-1111

Most Recent Little Caesars Reviews

Consumer Comments For Little Caesars

• lexie

I was watching TV and a little ceases commercial came on. It was the commercial when the man forgot his wallet and turned his son upside down and shook him to get money. I consider that child abuse

• DOTTY CARREIRO

THE ONE IN DAYTONA SUCKS MY PIZZA WAS NOTHING BUT UNCOOKED OVER LOADED TOMATOE SAUCE

• Spock

Very disappointed! Tonight we called to order our regular choice of pizza. We love to get their Supreme pizza made on their crazy bread crust with the crumbles on top. We know it’s not an order they get regularly but they have prepared it many times for us. The person on the phone had no idea what we were talking about and tried to mention other types it might be. No, no, no!!! He then sat down the phone, so we could hear him in the background discussing with the manager what we might mean. He came back to the phone and asked us if we meant pretzel crust. We said no and reminded him they have made it before. He said that they don’t make a pizza like that. My husband was so aggravated by that point he told him to just forget it, and he hung up. We called Pizza Hut.

• SASSY

I WAS AT LITTLE CAESARS TODAY TO PICK UP LUNCH FOR A VREW OF GUYS WHEN I GOT THERE THE CASHIER WAS OUT FRONT SMOKING SO WHEN I GOT OUT TO GO IN SHE WENT IN AND DIDNT EVEN WASH HER HANDS AND STARTED TO GRAB MY FOOD I TOLD HER I WOULD LIKE FRESH FOR BOTH PIZZAS I WAS ORDERING AND SHE GAVE ME OLD STALE PIZZA I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THAT PLACE I WILL NOT GO BACK THE GIRL WAS VERY RUDE AND THE MANAGER CAME OUT TO FRONT OF STORE AND WAS SMOKING RIGHT BY THE DOOR VERY BAD FOR BUISNESS…THIS IS THE SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN LITTLE CAESARS…THEY NEED TO GET THEM PEOPLE OUT OF THERE AND HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARENT SO D**N RUDE …I WILL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT PLACE AND NOT TO GO THERE.

• John Travolta

im order 1 meem and pizza place do not have meemes???? wh at to heck

• tommy

I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

• RP Walker

Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

• R.P. Walker

Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

• Jenny

They lie is why. I also sent them a letter and they gave me a bunch of double-talk. Only here, the pizza costs $6.25. LIES LIES LIES.

• delores comolli

ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

• Michelle

I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep people like her on your payroll that can pick up a company phone and call people at random and say what ever she wants . Thank her for ruining my morning.

• Robert Basco

WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

• LIA

Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you believe that! He was rude and was offended by my question on their advertisement. I mean I do live in a town an hour away, and our LC does sell pizza for $5, the manager clearly didn’t want to speak to me, he said his pizzas were $5 before ( lie! I come to visit mom & dad, and I’ve been by his LC before; $5.55 last time I checked) so anyways, at the end of the day, pretty smart business man I suppose. Every extra dollar you screw me out of- really does add up. I will stick with my marvelous Pizza Hut from now on- shoot! A few dollars more and I get to choose my crust and toppings! And besides, they honor their advertisements! Shame on you shady LC in Palestine Texas!

• Anon

So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

• Shawn

Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t even pay us back for the uneaten untouched pizza which i gave them back anyways the manager offered us a order of crazy bread with our next order gee thanks I think the best advice I have for anyone is just to boycott this garbage place