Little Caesars Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Littlecaesars.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 22, 2015

Little Caesars Corporate Contact

Business Name: Little Caesar Enterprises, Inc.
2211 Woodward Ave
Detroit, Michigan 48201 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-722-3727
Company Contact: Christopher Ilitch - President CEO
Corp Website: littlecaesars.com

Little Caesars Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Little Caesars Complaint

Is Little Caesars a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingLittle Caesar Enterprises, Inc. Listing

Bad customer service

I want to complain about an unpleasant visit to little Caesars on 6/18/15. The store is located on 1888 Westchester age Bronx ny 10472. I asked for a combo number one which was clearly stated that it cost $16.99. When I got my receipt I noticed that I was charged $17.57 plus tax, when I should have been charged 16.99 plus tax. I brought to the attention of the cashier n she told me that it was the tax which was included. I showed her where the combo was clearly marked $16.99 and my receipt was reading $17.57.

She then goes and tells the girl who was working in the back about my issue, and the girl in the back says, oh well that’s what the machine always rings up n there’s nothing we can do. So again I stated the facts. I said the machine cannot overcharge people. Then you are false advertising the price on this combo and you cannot charge every person that orders this combo. I know it’s a minimal charge but it’s the principle.

So then the cashier tells me to wait until the manager on duty returns from his break. I waited for about 15 minutes and he returns. Upon his arrival I hear the girl in the back tell him that he has a crazy man waiting for him. Now I may be fifty four years old but I definitely ain’t crazy! The cashier then proceeds to tell him the manager my situation n his response was that he’s unable to do anything because that is what the register marked. He then tells me the combo price indicated and on display is wrong.

I then tell him, it’s not fair that you wrongly charge every customer who orders a combo number one. On top of that the amount u r displaying is false advertisement. And if indeed prices went up then u need to change the prices to display properly. The manager again said that he couldn’t do anything about it. At this point I refused to b overcharge by .48 cents n was very upset. Then I asked for my order to be cancelled and requested my money to be refunded.

I will not visit this establishment again and I will let all the other patrons know about this sneaky overcharging scheme. I will complain also to the BBB.

Little Ceasars – 1888 Westchester Ave Bronx New York 10472 | 347-657-1722

25 Most Recent Little Caesars Complaints

Consumer Comments For Little Caesars

• I WAS AT LITTLE CAESARS TODAY TO PICK UP LUNCH FOR A VREW OF GUYS WHEN I GOT THERE THE CASHIER WAS OUT FRONT SMOKING SO WHEN I GOT OUT TO GO IN SHE WENT IN AND DIDNT EVEN WASH HER HANDS AND STARTED TO GRAB MY FOOD I TOLD HER I WOULD LIKE FRESH FOR BOTH PIZZAS I WAS ORDERING AND SHE GAVE ME OLD STALE PIZZA I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THAT PLACE I WILL NOT GO BACK THE GIRL WAS VERY RUDE AND THE MANAGER CAME OUT TO FRONT OF STORE AND WAS SMOKING RIGHT BY THE DOOR VERY BAD FOR BUISNESS…THIS IS THE SOUTH HAVEN MICHIGAN LITTLE CAESARS…THEY NEED TO GET THEM PEOPLE OUT OF THERE AND HIRE PEOPLE THAT ARENT SO d**n RUDE …I WILL TELL PEOPLE ABOUT THAT PLACE AND NOT TO GO THERE.

• im order 1 meem and pizza place do not have meemes???? wh at to heck

• I ‘m order 4 pizza then I ask for napkin they charge me 50 cent parmason cheese $1.00 any thing I ask course money,why ? at 2810 el cajon blvd, SD 92104

• Posted a comment about LC…never was published.

• Why do LC advertise a $5 Hot and Ready Pizza, and then charge $5.25? Also, I tried to reach LC on their website under the Contact Us…after jumping through several hoops, I was instructed to agree to their Terms Of Service before my email could be sent…

• ordered a pizza today that was cold, hard, little sauce and cheese, not sure why my husband brought it home, should have left it there for them to eat. sad to buy something that you cant eat… he should have paid them what it was worth.. nothing

• I was at work minding my own business in the office I work in and this was 11/17/13 before 5:30am I picked up one of the phones in the office and received a cursing from a women on the other end and she called me a bad name and I do not know who this lady is but I tracked the number back to the Danville,Ky. store 40422 . I just want you to know I do not appreciate being cursed at by a total stranger, and I will never buy your pizzas again if you are going to keep people like her on your payroll that can pick up a company phone and call people at random and say what ever she wants . Thank her for ruining my morning.

• WE Been going To Little Caesars, For About 10 Years ,Along With Our family Members, But The Last Three Times We Gone. We Got Pizzas That Didn"t Have much sauce .Or cheese, And , Very Dried Out, I Called Up To The caesars that WE go to All They Said They were sorry. but Sorry Dosen:t Get It,I Would Like Se . Pizzas replaced We Got three Meat Pizza, and Hawaii,,The Store Is 10720 E Southern Ave#111 Mesa Az 85209. 480-354-5121 Thanks.

• Visited LC in Palestine Tx yesterday. My problem is the there is a LC commercial on tv which advertises their pepperoni pizza for $5- well in Palestine they were $5.55 a few months ago- now they are sold at $6 a pizza. Am I missing something. So, the number to call with complaints or questions is mounted for all to see, so I called. And lo and behold, the number is just a magic jack number. Wonderful. That alone speaks tons. Shady business don’t you think! About 5 hours later a number calls back, and it’s the manager! Would you believe that! He was rude and was offended by my question on their advertisement. I mean I do live in a town an hour away, and our LC does sell pizza for $5, the manager clearly didn’t want to speak to me, he said his pizzas were $5 before ( lie! I come to visit mom & dad, and I’ve been by his LC before; $5.55 last time I checked) so anyways, at the end of the day, pretty smart business man I suppose. Every extra dollar you screw me out of- really does add up. I will stick with my marvelous Pizza Hut from now on- shoot! A few dollars more and I get to choose my crust and toppings! And besides, they honor their advertisements! Shame on you shady LC in Palestine Texas!

• So call them. More than likely they will replace their bread. Why do people complain on here about tiny things like this? This place can’t help you with a $2.00 restaurant mistake. L. C. isn’t going to read this and respond. They will find it laughable. But if you call and tell them it was horrible they will replace it for you.

• Not true we have called with a problem they have done nothing we ordered a pizza with everything on it it had very little amount of toppings on it I have a picture and wish I had the smarts to put it on here I was thinking it would be $13.00 possibly $16.00 but nope they charged us $25.50 I had a friend pick it up but they didn’t know not to pay that ridiculous price so when we called to take it back the girl behind the counter lied and said she told us the price so they wouldn’t even pay us back for the uneaten untouched pizza which i gave them back anyways the manager offered us a order of crazy bread with our next order gee thanks I think the best advice I have for anyone is just to boycott this garbage place