Bojangles Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Randy Kibler - CEO & President
Corp Website: bojangles.com

Bojangles Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Bojangles Complaint

Is Bojangles a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingBojangles' Famous Chicken 'n' Biscuits Listing

Chicken Unfit To Eat

I ordered a two piece meal to go.

At home while eating the chicken, I noticed blood oozing out from where I had just bitten into it. I don’t know about you, but I will not eat raw or under cooked chicken.

This does it for me as I will never go to Bojangles again.

Bojangles – 5105 Wrightsboro Rd Grovetown Georgia 30813

10 Most Recent Bojangles Complaints

Consumer Comments For Bojangles

• I live in Eden North Carolina and the bonjangles here has a lot of stuff going on with the store manger Wanda she gives free food to her daughter Amanda who also works there she borrows other things from restrurants cause she runs out at the store I know this for a fact bringing this to your attention so you all can go check it for yourself she is not the rite one for a store manger!

• got a 8piece meal, carried home,4 miles away, the chicken was shineing from the grease and cold. I thought an 8 piece was two pieces of each only got one breast and chicken was burned tasting guess old grease. I started to call and talk to manager but decided the if any good would know what her help is sending out, Also our dirty rice was dry and our green beans had more liquid than beans but the biscuits were good, thank goodness for small blessings. I have a Popyes closser to me but I wanted a little change won’t do that again. This Bo’s was right off I26 on ashleyphosphate rd in north charleston,sc

• March 21,2014

Just purchased a meal at Bojangles on South Tryon and Arrowood road, I placed a order for two different meals around 1:00 pm, the meal was unacceptable had to discard in the trash. I am very disappointed because I work hard for my money and your server J—– didn’t seem to care. Food should not be cold nor charred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Consumers are the reason you have a job, ratings count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need to be more courteous to your customers and food caution.

• collinsville, va., bojangles there serves rotten chicken, biscuits taste bad, a buttery oily taste., gets the orders wrong at the window, also food is so salty, can’t eat it. please check this place out.

• I live in Anderson, SC. My daughter works for Bojangles on Clemson Blvd. one of the shift leaders is named Fred and he has come to work high on pot. When my daughter started working there, she was a minor. Fred is in his early thirties. He has tried to get her to have sex with him. I don’t want my daughter to know what I am doing by blowing the whistle on Fred but I think Bojangles could do a lot better than having a child molester working for them. I love Bojangles food and want them to do good but not at the expense of my daughter. Believe it or not, but at the age of eighteen, she is very innocent. Fred preys on this kind of girl. Please keep this on the QT. You are a good company and don’t need trash like this in Bojangles. My daughter is an "a" student and will graduate in May with honors. Keep trash like Fred away from girls that are trying to make something of their life. Thanks for listening.

• Florence SC — My wife and I Stopped at Bojangles in Florence SC today 1/19/14 to have lunch. We ordered the chicken sand with Unsweet Tea. The cashier then went to the kitchen and prepared the meal. A male employee returned from somewhere and was digging in his buttox and started preparing the food for another customer. There was no Uunsweet tea at the drink counter, I returned and asked for some tea she removed some from a ref and it was so old this was impossible to drink. The piece of chicken was totally cold and hard. My wife went to the rest room and it was so filthy that she would not use it. This Restaurant is located on the north east side of Florence SC on Hwy 301 North. This has to effect the business at your other Restaurants. Doesn’t the Bojangles corp office pull inspections with secret shoppers and close this type of franchise. Awful is not strong enough word to describe this place.

• Very upset…. Went in the new Bo jangles in Irmo this morning with my grand baby and was appalled at what I heard and saw…a black lady I guess was manager was talking to an employee terrible in the dinning room. I have called the corp office to complain but I will not be back to this store due to this kind of atmosphere. I have been here several times and was treating great but this is uncalled for. Someone needs to have a long talk with her
    Thank and I’m not one to complain but that was in called for

• I am in Bojangles in Daleville Alabama and the service is terrible, acted like they could careless about customer’s
    Especially the manager. They need someone to care about the customet period.

• Bojangles in Pelham , AL… 2581-Hwy 31. has a 92 Health rating and I know why. We had dinner there last Friday and there were BUGS crawling. My Husband told one of the employee’s about it and she said , she just work there. We eat there often and the food is COLD most of the time. We Love Bojangles and this is the closest one near our home, still 25 miles away…

• COFFEE TOO BITTER AND STRONG

• Bojangles on Cherry Rd. Rock Hill S.C. is long over due for a remodel. I do not care how much it is cleaned it still looks dirty and worn. The kitchen is cramped with no room for employees to work, the dinning room is either so worn and drab or it is dirty.

Rock Hill S.C. just hosted the National Soccer Championships which brought teams from the the West Coast and all over the U.S. we also hold women and men softball tournaments that also bring teams from many states. This Bojangles is in close proximity to the motels, Manchester Soccer fields, and the softball fields. I am ashamed for any customers to eat at this restaurant.

This store is long over due for a remodel. I will not patronize this Bojangles again until it is remodeled.