Applebees Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Applebees.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: August 13, 2015

Applebees Corporate Contact

Business Name: Applebee's International, Inc.
8140 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri 64114 USA

Corp Phone Number: 888-592-7753
Company Contact: Michael J. Archer - President
Corp Website: applebees.com

Applebees Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Applebees Complaint

Is Applebees a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Chain Restaurants Directory ListingApplebee's International, Inc. ListingResponse From Company

Carside Joke

Location pemberton@broad…i ordered carside at 6:04p, email confirmation confirmed pick up at 6:19. I got to location at 6:40, witnessed servers looking out window but no one came, out. I called into store and was told order was ready someone would be out.

10 min passed and I had to go in, mgr (black male) said he would check on it. My order had been sitting on table near back, he grabbed it and told me he would cook another if cold. Told him i was on lunch and didnt have time to wait. Didnt offer an apology, a discount, a free drink, or dessert.

I am customer service for large bank 10 hours a day and this was one of worst experiences ever, plus ordered steak medium and it was rare. Was given number to a thomas brantley to call and complain but didnt get an answer.

Rethink your customer experience procedures.

Applebee’s – Broad At Pemberton Glen Allen, Va 23060 | 804-747-0583

Official Responses from Applebees

By: Nicole Anderson On: January 5, 2014

please remove the complaint made by an employee for applebees in turlock, Ca on 11/28/13. the complaint is slander and is an entirely false allegation. It mentions Names and i do not wish to be troubled with any problems arising out of these gross and distasteful comments. This employee, Crystal Smith, threatened me personally to do anything in her power to get me terminated because she was terminated due to embezzlement. I can supply several notations that will prove that these comments are false. I value my position and strive hard to ensure the best service for our guests. Thank you very much.

25 Most Recent Applebees Complaints

More About Applebees

Alternate Business Names Applebee's, Applebee's International Inc, Applebee's Neighborhood Bar & Grill, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Applebee's Restaurant

Consumer Comments For Applebees

• our Petoskey store has very good waitresses and management. unfortunately, since I had three poor quality steak dinners in a row, it’s been two years since my last trip there. yesterday I tried again, and their food failed in quality(4cheeses macaroni w/tenders) and in portion size. it’s too bad they short the customer on false menu advertising and/or quality because the people at this location try to do the best with less than consistant quality from corporate offices!

• your just pissed off that you got outed on the internet for everyone to see.

• Holy cow, I recently ate at the Applebees in San Angelo Texas and we ordered some food that had some bacon in it. It was RAW!! We sent the meal back got the manager and she told us that she could not get us another one because it was prepared in the morning! I was completely disgusted it was spongy and white! I asked the manager if she had thrown out the food that bas bad and she would never give me a for sure answer which pissed me off. My girlfriend and another girl got sick later that evening due to the raw bacon. I will never eat at this Applebees ever again!